Author Topic: NWFL S2 | Fixtures & Matches  (Read 16396 times)

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWFL S2 | Fixtures & Matches
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2020, 11:58:33 am »
I will talk with the organizers about a proper punishment for sharz because the behaviour he displayed is absolutely unacceptable

you should take a watch of ur admin behaviour as well, not even that from the begining we disagree to play in that server and u didnt even care cause You and your team had good pings , futhermore u ignored us just giving warning to sharz while you as "admin" should also watch the other part that for more than "100 times" we said that we dont want to play in that server so maybe we have something that in Spanish we call "Hipocresia" , so instead of complaining about a word that wasnt even directed to some of your team or even u , u should take a look to what ur admin work was because it leaves much to be desired and just complaining about a guy who only typed a few time that N even before that the match started , cause during the match he didnt even talk so i dont understand what "behaviour" you are talking about to be honest.
I didn't want to start anything on this thread, but I'm sick of your shit.

First of all, I was being extremely patient and respectful towards you in admin chat yesterday. You genuinely made my fucking blood boil, as you were wasting everyone's time by delaying the whole match. Of course I'm going to just ignore your ranting in all caps in chat. I simply told you what the rules were, and how we were going to progress. Whilst you just threw shit at me in all chat.

Now, yesterday I offered you both official servers. You claimed you had shit ping on both official servers, and refused to play on either of them.
Now, you as a captain should know the rules.
§ 3.7 If both servers are full, a separate server, provided by one of the players, can be used where a referee can be given the admin password.
Since there were official servers available, we were not going to switch to a different server.
You then tried to convince us that Ivan an Python were unable to join the server. Which was weird since they both connected to the server earlier on. As it turns out, they were both perfectly capable of joining the server and both performed just fine even with "shit ping". This just shows how dishonest of a person you are. You were just delaying to try to strongarm us into using a different unofficial server, where you had good ping. You were refusing to play the match.

Furthermore, as one of the captains didn't agree on using a non-official server, an official server was to be used.
This isn't necessarily in this tournament's rules , but is simply common practice for any tournament.

Now as to the sharz thing. If I had not been part of the team FreeShadey, I would have permanently banned him on the spot. But since that would only lead to more escalation and drama, I thought it would be better to do something afterwards. The behaviour he showed wasn't just "saying the N word  a couple of times". It was being extremely disrespectful towards mainly ribazz, but also me.
The following screenshots were taken from the first 5 minutes of my recording. The logs shall prove the rest for the admins/organisation.
Spoiler

[close]

Now, yet again, YOU as a captain should read the rules.

§ 2.1 Be respectful towards other players and the referees both on the forum and in-game.
Now on top of him being extremely disrespectful, he refused to use his normal name. He used racist names and names that were directly targeted at ribazz.
I kicked him from the server twice, and he came back with racist names twice.
§ 5.2 Aliases are prohibited, you must use the name that you've signed up with.

Yet again, YOU should know the rules.

If it were up to me Sharz would be removed from this tournament permanently. Luckily for you, it isn't. Marxeil will take a look at it and decide.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 12:37:56 pm by Rikkert »

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2020, 12:02:23 pm »
Rikkert stop calling me an n word
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Nock

« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2020, 12:34:26 pm »
Imagine saying bullshit like "Sharz didnt even talk" "stop complaining about a word that wasnt directed to someone" when there are literally logs of the whole incident lmao

Offline nIvan

• Colonel
  • hello
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hi
« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2020, 12:52:11 pm »
While we are on this topic of bad sportsmanship, FreeShadey_Jean_Philipe_De_Google (AKA sheytalio) was seen joining mid way through the match before disappearing. Marxiel can check server logs too if he wants. Its no mystery that coco told him to leave as they were losing and he wasnt intending to put him in for the 5 round minimum

Wursti

« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2020, 12:54:00 pm »
While we are on this topic of bad sportsmanship, FreeShadey_Jean_Philipe_De_Google (AKA sheytalio) was seen joining mid way through the match before disappearing. Marxiel can check server logs too if he wants. Its no mystery that coco told him to leave as they were losing and he wasnt intending to put him in for the 5 round minimum

I mean I got kicked from Frittenbude

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2020, 12:56:38 pm »
Sounds like coco

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2020, 01:11:53 pm »
I will talk with the organizers about a proper punishment for sharz because the behaviour he displayed is absolutely unacceptable

PatatasFritas 15-7 Freeshadey
Spoiler
[close]

Shame he has to be such a twat what a waste of a good player.... that's him gone from 18th.

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wódka jest fajna
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2020, 01:16:59 pm »
was a fun tournament guys gg

Offline PadawaN

• First Lieutenant
  • Top 5 player cant block
    • View Profile
    • ads
« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2020, 02:16:55 pm »
To be honest , we should change the servers to other host because all of the servers are bad and with high ping for no reason  :-\

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2020, 03:15:51 pm »
That's WILD!  :o

Offline MarxeiL

• Board Moderator
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2020, 07:42:21 pm »
I've spoked with Ribazz personally, and he said he's going to forgive Sharz for this time. I'm going to give him first and last warning, if Sharz will break at least one more rule, he will be removed and banned from the league.

Topic is closed. Any further discussion to Steam chat, please.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Sharz12

• First Sergeant
  • Waiting for the next crusade against ANTIFA ayaaaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tamère
« Reply #56 on: May 29, 2020, 08:51:24 pm »

Spoiler
[close]

Shame he has to be such a twat what a waste of a good player.... that's him gone from 18th.

Your a human mop and a hypocritical dumbass, you just wanted something to get my kicked of your shitty regiment because I just wanted to play RGL, and not deteriorate my brain playing with 18th on casuals events.

Offline R1bazZz

• Major
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Marco
« Reply #57 on: May 29, 2020, 09:10:54 pm »

Spoiler
[close]

Your a human mop and a hypocritical dumbass, you just wanted something to get my kicked of your shitty regiment because I just wanted to play RGL, and not deteriorate my brain playing with 18th on casuals events.
And he keeps on going...
Also @Ribaz. I think you can take Zenon's title as biggest statue
ngl Ribazz is the glue that holds this community together

Online Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #58 on: May 29, 2020, 09:41:54 pm »

Spoiler
[close]

You won't be playing RGL anymore and you won't be playing on the GF server anymore, good luck with being the most racist and abused child of this community. You've been warned in NWFL and these comments don't look very good (if you didn't realise). I would advise you to keep quiet if you want to still participate in this too.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #59 on: May 29, 2020, 09:55:22 pm »

Spoiler
[close]

since im still trying to be reformed... i'll keep this short and sweet and.... nice.

Think what u will, i was actually the only CO/NCO trying to keep u in the regiment, after about 5 last chances that i was nice enough to keep giving u.  Not sure why u think i wanted a reason to kick u, i am the Colonel.... If i wanted to kick u i would have just done it before u embarresed yourself with the rest of this.

But we at 18th wish u the best of luck, since we hear u are begging to join 92nd who i hope for their sakes wont put themselves through the hassle of trying to keep u in line.
Spoiler

sry for adding to the spam on your thread marx...
[close]