Author Topic: [RGL7] Administration  (Read 7848 times)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: [RGL7] Administration
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2020, 08:59:21 pm »
I wanna report NickCole for admin abuse, I was singing in the chat then without telling me to stop, he ban me. I come back again, he ban me a second time, I come back again, he ban me a third time. I come back again, and he ban me because 18th don't want me in spec ?! lol ? wtf is that.
+ unban all my keys unless this was temp bans
Good one.

Offline Sharz12

• First Sergeant
  • Waiting for the next crusade against ANTIFA ayaaaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tamère
« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2020, 09:02:11 pm »
I wanna report NickCole for admin abuse, I was singing in the chat then without telling me to stop, he ban me. I come back again, he ban me a second time, I come back again, he ban me a third time. I come back again, and he ban me because 18th don't want me in spec ?! lol ? wtf is that.
Good one.
thx

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2020, 09:04:42 pm »

It's in the rules so he was perfectly right to do that.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Sharz12

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2020, 09:15:58 pm »

It's alright for the 3 first bans, but the last one is incomprehensible, I stood with the 92nd tag; the rule say: (1) Spectators from both regiments are always allowed as long as the server slots allow it.
The 18th asked to kick me out of the server, why ? NickCole had no reason to do that ?

Offline Queeeeen

• Second Lieutenant
  • 92nd Luke Fraser VIRGIN GREN
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2020, 09:22:32 pm »

It's alright for the 3 first bans, but the last one is incomprehensible, I stood with the 92nd tag; the rule say: (1) Spectators from both regiments are always allowed as long as the server slots allow it.
The 18th asked to kick me out of the server, why ? NickCole had no reason to do that ?
shit singing tho

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2020, 09:24:45 pm »
It's mostly because you don't 'count' as a member of the 92nd RGL wise. Nick asked me about it beforehand, that's why Coco wasn't allowed to be on the server either, it's not specifically targeted at you but generally speaking, when the referee is telling you to leave, you should oblige to it. If he was wrong, he will be told so and you will be presented a formal apology but it's not acceptable to come back time and time again after you have been told not to.

As for the first part, we'll discuss it with Shadey what's to do with these people (like you and Coco) who left their regiment during the RGL, joined another and simply wish to spectate the game of their new regiment.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Sharz12

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2020, 09:27:47 pm »

shit singing tho

Not my fault if you have shit musical tastes pal

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2020, 09:29:27 pm »

shit singing tho

it was even in caps so it was a huge spam in the chat making it harder for the referee to watch over the chat + the songchoice was really bad so his own fault xD

Offline Sharz12

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2020, 09:31:44 pm »
It's mostly because you don't 'count' as a member of the 92nd RGL wise. Nick asked me about it beforehand, that's why Coco wasn't allowed to be on the server either, it's not specifically targeted at you but generally speaking, when the referee is telling you to leave, you should oblige to it. If he was wrong, he will be told so and you will be presented a formal apology but it's not acceptable to come back time and time again after you have been told not to.

As for the first part, we'll discuss it with Shadey what's to do with these people (like you and Coco) who left their regiment during the RGL, joined another and simply wish to spectate the game of their new regiment.

I don't left, Ive got kicked, not the same thing. Yes you could discuss the case of those who have been kicked of their regiment.

Offline PadawaN

• First Lieutenant
  • Top 5 player cant block
    • View Profile
    • ads
« Reply #54 on: May 31, 2020, 11:22:41 pm »

I don't left, Ive got kicked, not the same thing. Yes you could discuss the case of those who have been kicked of their regiment.
Ive been asked to leave aswell no reason that a person cannot Watch a simply match that rule is just dumb with all of my respect

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
« Reply #55 on: June 01, 2020, 02:05:57 pm »
Seriously guys. 18th did not want Padawan to spectate, 92nd did not want Coco to spectate and SharZ you were spamming the chat with useless dogshit. I am absolutely happy that Nick has temp banned all of you.

All in all, I have to say that Nick was a brilliant Admin for a hard match. He stayed calm and fixed every issue that was brought towards him. Maybe you guys could for once see a good work of the Administration.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #56 on: June 01, 2020, 02:07:19 pm »
just do what admin says and dont complain cuz it wont work
the same is like on gf server when you get banned  :'(
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline PadawaN

• First Lieutenant
  • Top 5 player cant block
    • View Profile
    • ads
« Reply #57 on: June 01, 2020, 02:31:11 pm »
Seriously guys. 18th did not want Padawan to spectate, 92nd did not want Coco to spectate and SharZ you were spamming the chat with useless dogshit. I am absolutely happy that Nick has temp banned all of you.

All in all, I have to say that Nick was a brilliant Admin for a hard match. He stayed calm and fixed every issue that was brought towards him. Maybe you guys could for once see a good work of the Administration.
I havent been temp banned cuz im ref in this RGL :l

Nock

« Reply #58 on: June 01, 2020, 02:51:07 pm »
Referee or not, if one the two regiments doesn't want you to spectate, you have to leave

as simple as that

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 01, 2020, 02:53:26 pm »
Referees (besides the official match referee and potential junior referee) are subject to the same rule as other regular players and must ask the permission to both captains before being allowed to spectate a game.