Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars Draft League (4v4) {Season 1 Thread}{Champions: Aces}  (Read 91891 times)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: North American 4v4 Draft League ($150)[Week 5]
« Reply #900 on: April 02, 2019, 05:15:54 am »
It would be nice to have james on Griffins since Sanders left & we need all the active people we can get. Record wise we are the worst team in the league so I wouldn't hurt to have a 7th person on the team.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 05:21:06 am by Ip Man »

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #901 on: April 02, 2019, 05:39:59 am »
It would be nice to have james on Griffins since Sanders left & we need all the active people we can get. Record wise we are the worst team in the league so I wouldn't hurt to have a 7th person on the team.
smh never should have dropped me i was gonna be active again

also someone pick me up ill be active
huh

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #902 on: April 02, 2019, 05:48:59 am »
I'm okay with that, not that my opinion matters

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
« Reply #903 on: April 02, 2019, 06:05:48 am »
id like to point out james voted yes :p

Offline JollyCanadian

• Board Moderator
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: April 02, 2019, 06:20:47 am »
id like to point out james voted yes :p
Currently 15-5 without jame's vote
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

MATT123456789

« Reply #905 on: April 02, 2019, 07:51:21 am »
I resign from the league, I aint going to be disrespected like this, it is cancer and it is obvious the people running this league want me banned as they are avoiding all the points I have brought up and they refuse to challenge the accusers evidence.

I also do not want to deal with 3 disturbed individuals and their obsession with me. For the past year 2 of them have been screenshotting all of their conversations with me,  creating fake conversations of me talking to them, twice they have tried to get me banned from the community for "hacking" only to be proven wrong, and the way they act and are has made me step back and reflect "they arent doing it for memes they actually despise and hate me, this trash talking isnt fun". I have made one of them quit the game multiple times from beating him in duels and groupfights and everyday for months he would see me on a server and type stuff in chat that tells you this guy is actually mentally hurt from losing on the game. One of them also has bullying issues and is def mentally hurt as seen by how far they went with trolling one specific member in the community, you all know who im talking about.

Knowing that these people legit hate me, I have tried a few times to reconcile with them and everytime it was turned down.

Its just a weird feeling, kills the fun knowing that some of the people im playing against are going to have a breakdown if they die to me.

You guys have won you have gotten me to quit the game, congrats.

Shoutout though to pinoy,fartknocker,oatmeal,phil,james,hawkince,cwater yall are some fun people to play NW wit.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 07:54:50 am by Boa »

David_Schrein

« Reply #906 on: April 02, 2019, 03:39:06 pm »
Free agent billthebutcher has came back to nw since the cheater has quit. Anyone who wants to pick him up

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #907 on: April 02, 2019, 04:12:49 pm »
bill constantly making new accounts is kinda pathetic tbh
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: April 02, 2019, 04:33:59 pm »
Bill we know it’s you, just talk in 1st person and then make another account when this one gets banned
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline JollyCanadian

• Board Moderator
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: April 02, 2019, 04:37:31 pm »
Take this to another thread I'm tired of reminding you people.
Posts will be deleted

Here I even made a THREAD for you.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 04:57:06 pm by JollyCanadian »
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #910 on: April 02, 2019, 09:11:39 pm »
Smh Matt. Jolly went and made a whole nother thread for you
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
  • Nick: 41stNY Col | discord.gg/41stny
« Reply #911 on: April 02, 2019, 09:47:40 pm »
Smh Matt. Jolly went and made a whole nother thread for you
Click Signature to Join the 41st NY Discord

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #912 on: April 03, 2019, 12:43:44 am »
I resign from the league, I aint going to be disrespected like this, it is cancer and it is obvious the people running this league want me banned as they are avoiding all the points I have brought up and they refuse to challenge the accusers evidence.

I also do not want to deal with 3 disturbed individuals and their obsession with me. For the past year 2 of them have been screenshotting all of their conversations with me,  creating fake conversations of me talking to them, twice they have tried to get me banned from the community for "hacking" only to be proven wrong, and the way they act and are has made me step back and reflect "they arent doing it for memes they actually despise and hate me, this trash talking isnt fun". I have made one of them quit the game multiple times from beating him in duels and groupfights and everyday for months he would see me on a server and type stuff in chat that tells you this guy is actually mentally hurt from losing on the game. One of them also has bullying issues and is def mentally hurt as seen by how far they went with trolling one specific member in the community, you all know who im talking about.

Knowing that these people legit hate me, I have tried a few times to reconcile with them and everytime it was turned down.

Its just a weird feeling, kills the fun knowing that some of the people im playing against are going to have a breakdown if they die to me.

Shoutout though to pinoy,fartknocker,oatmeal,phil,james,hawkince,cwater yall are some fun people to play NW wit.
kinda sad that hatred for a person being good caused him to leave not the "proof" that y'all gave
Considering this is going back and forth, I would let the "investigators" solve it YOU evolutionary byproduct. Your dog requires more beating. FETCH!

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #913 on: April 03, 2019, 12:54:45 am »

kinda sad that hatred for a person being good caused him to leave not the "proof" that y'all gave
Considering this is going back and forth, I would let the "investigators" solve it YOU evolutionary byproduct. Your dog requires more beating. FETCH!
i cant name one of these "investigators" who are not biased
My good confrère, there shall always be bias, as that is the human way. No man on Earth can be 100% impartial due to the configurations of our brain. We must settle for what little options are given, sad as that may be.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 084ever!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #914 on: April 03, 2019, 01:44:35 am »
Winters on crack is probably the greatest post-USMC transformations I’ve ever seen in my life
click here to join the 84th