Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars Draft League (4v4) {Season 1 Thread}{Champions: Aces}  (Read 91870 times)

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American 4v4 Draft League ($150)[Week 5]
« Reply #855 on: March 31, 2019, 11:30:13 pm »

the 4th time he has been caught/exposed actually.

Remind me why he wasn't banned from the community after the first time? It's pretty pathetic that it had to come to this point....
Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #856 on: March 31, 2019, 11:31:42 pm »
The Crony establishment strikes back to suppress its opposers.

Offline Inquisitor

• Volunteer
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: March 31, 2019, 11:33:36 pm »

Remind me why he wasn't banned from the community after the first time? It's pretty pathetic that it had to come to this point....

Im saying...He pays people and manipulates people into thinking hes there friend so they give him a pass.

Community doesnt care anymore enough to ban him...

Matt the jig is up go find another game to cheat and harass people on for attention

|Viper|

« Reply #858 on: March 31, 2019, 11:34:29 pm »
The Crony establishment strikes back to suppress its opposers.

Suns

« Reply #859 on: March 31, 2019, 11:40:13 pm »

well.

every single time there was proof but it was considered weak or vague

the 1st time he admitted to autoblocking but said it made him worse so no one really payed attention i guess.

the 2nd time as "Klinger" MATT was in the 45e at the time, only the 45e guys knew about it and matt played it off as a joke. (this was later revealed publicly later)

the 3rd time he played as "Sanders" and got caught using unblockable (purplish sideblocked to the right as a joke when raf and i were making unblockable jokes and it actually blocked it, proving he was using unblockable)

all 3 times were brought up as well as his TKC account in the past during the pre-league meeting for Jorge's Twitch 5v5 league, the conclusion was if matt was caught again he would be banned (resulted in a warning, did not do much)

i dont know what this one will bring.

Offline ManiacBullseye

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Maniac
« Reply #860 on: March 31, 2019, 11:44:55 pm »
Is anybody genuinely surprised though?

https://gyazo.com/021763ebda4eed78f0549398ce7b9801

Offline Inquisitor

• Volunteer
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: March 31, 2019, 11:47:41 pm »
I mean if the community would just ban him from every server and event would be great...

Hes just a wannabe bill but without the skill...Hes harassed Bill for 3 years now cuz Bill told kovy matthew told him he autoblocked and kovy told everyone.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 11:49:51 pm by Inquisitor »

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: March 31, 2019, 11:59:22 pm »
I mean if the community would just ban him from every server and event would be great...

Hes just a wannabe bill but without the skill...Hes harassed Bill for 3 years now cuz Bill told kovy matthew told him he autoblocked and kovy told everyone.
Okay bill stop talking to yourself in the third person.

Offline Inquisitor

• Volunteer
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: April 01, 2019, 12:02:12 am »
Matt you spending An awful lot of time coming up with more lies...

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: April 01, 2019, 12:20:35 am »
https://gyazo.com/b449bb272518fa8d04e60fc70c893717
Am I a epic gamer now that I beat a hacker?

MATT123456789

« Reply #865 on: April 01, 2019, 12:22:35 am »
Actually hilarious how they are so bad and insecure that they have to create fake shit like this in attempt to bring me down.

It's not even for the memes its because they are all butthurt I've 7-0d all 3 of them (movement, suns, bill)

And it was terribly done too, there is no $120 "full package" cheat on his website, only one for $20, and it includes unblockable, aimbot, esp, and autoblock.

There is no attack timer, kick correction,rader, esp bone.

Retards didn't even think that through.

If you look through the tkc forums and website there is no "kick correction" cheat.

I searched for "attack timer" and found two posts, not threads, posts where it was mentioned, one in 2017 and one in march 2019 where the guy had no clue what it was, and as usual the aimbot cheat is a piece of shit as the guy makes a joke  "it works....sometimes correctly".

I don't know what this attack timer cheat is, but its clear the crony crew are trying to pass it off that  thats why I'm so good at stunning.

But for a cheat that is that gamebreaking, you would think there would be alot more posts about it. For example if you search autoblock on the website you get 11 pages worth of posts while the attack timer search yields 2 posts.

Now onto this fake picture which anyone  could fake.

You say that the blue is blurring out a different buyers credit card number, why would someone elses credit card number be on the same line as my name, and what is this random ass shit in between my name and the credit card number? What is this autism? Why would the dude store peoples private sensitive information like that along with shit like that. Just doesn't make sense. This must be the work of the 3 stooges.

Anyone can do the same shit you did, you just put some random bullshit in a spreadsheet then screenshotted, I can do it to, any 5 year old and up can do it.

The steam convo is definitely bill on his alt  with the picture and username made to match mercenary franks. Just look at the way he talks, saying everybody cheats just cheat less and hide it better. Shit he's said before.

Also know its bill because he thinks $120 is alot of money. Mercenary frank is a computer programmer, $120 is nothing to him.

Your "proof" is an excel screenshot + a steam convo, which anyone can fake within 10 minutes.

This little scheme just shows the 3 stooges incompetence and unoriginality. This scheme has been pulled off multiple times in the past, all you did was add a spreadsheet screenshot to it. 1/10

MATT123456789

« Reply #866 on: April 01, 2019, 12:24:58 am »
Bill you are actually a nutjob.

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #867 on: April 01, 2019, 12:29:26 am »

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: April 01, 2019, 12:30:45 am »
Actually hilarious how they are so bad and insecure that they have to create fake shit like this in attempt to bring me down.

It's not even for the memes its because they are all butthurt I've 7-0d all 3 of them (movement, suns, bill)

And it was terribly done too, there is no $120 "full package" cheat on his website, only one for $20, and it includes unblockable, aimbot, esp, and autoblock.

There is no attack timer, kick correction,rader, esp bone.

Ladies and Gentlemen this is a good one.

Retards didn't even think that through.

If you look through the tkc forums and website there is no "kick correction" cheat.

I searched for "attack timer" and found two posts, not threads, posts where it was mentioned, one in 2017 and one in march 2019 where the guy had no clue what it was, and as usual the aimbot cheat is a piece of shit as the guy makes a joke  "it works....sometimes correctly".

I don't know what this attack timer cheat is, but its clear the crony crew are trying to pass it off that  thats why I'm so good at stunning.

But for a cheat that is that gamebreaking, you would think there would be alot more posts about it. For example if you search autoblock on the website you get 11 pages worth of posts while the attack timer search yields 2 posts.

Now onto this fake picture which anyone  could fake.

You say that the blue is blurring out a different buyers credit card number, why would someone elses credit card number be on the same line as my name, and what is this random ass shit in between my name and the credit card number? What is this autism? Why would the dude store peoples private sensitive information like that along with shit like that. Just doesn't make sense. This must be the work of the 3 stooges.

Anyone can do the same shit you did, you just put some random bullshit in a spreadsheet then screenshotted, I can do it to, any 5 year old and up can do it.

The steam convo is definitely bill on his alt  with the picture and username made to match mercenary franks. Just look at the way he talks, saying everybody cheats just cheat less and hide it better. Shit he's said before.

Also know its bill because he thinks $120 is alot of money. Mercenary frank is a computer programmer, $120 is nothing to him.

Your "proof" is an excel screenshot + a steam convo, which anyone can fake within 10 minutes.

This little scheme just shows the 3 stooges incompetence and unoriginality. This scheme has been pulled off multiple times in the past, all you did was add a spreadsheet screenshot to it. 1/10
Ladies and Gentlemen this is a good one.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 12:32:20 am by Cytiuz »

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #869 on: April 01, 2019, 12:34:03 am »
merge columns F and G please