Author Topic: EU Community Rep Post Jan-March Term  (Read 21871 times)

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
  • Side: Neutral
Re: EU Community Rep Post June-Nov Term
« Reply #150 on: December 07, 2018, 10:40:31 pm »
New Community rep pls
ty very much :))))
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #151 on: December 09, 2018, 04:28:40 pm »
I vote for Fungus.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 09, 2018, 04:58:58 pm »
pride for community rep

he's sucked off the higher ups before

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 09, 2018, 05:16:51 pm »
How did he manage that, he's never here?!
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 09, 2018, 06:59:35 pm »
ask him about his old Vincenzoo days

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 11, 2018, 11:56:32 pm »
Pride during his mod days was a sneaky snake in the grass, always taking the side of the Developers.
read some of his posts on the drama threads in the early part of 2013 lololee

Maybe just get these peeps back in a position of power. That would be pretty insano tbh
~https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=13
~https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=280
~https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=22
~https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=319
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 12:21:17 am by Fungus »
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #156 on: December 12, 2018, 01:03:59 am »
LameHorse for CR
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 12, 2018, 01:06:10 am »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: EU Community Rep Post Jan-March Term
« Reply #158 on: January 03, 2019, 10:20:04 am »
I'm back from my holidays again for a few days now so any concerns or queries please let me know.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #159 on: January 03, 2019, 01:06:12 pm »
I'm back from my holidays again for a few days now so any concerns or queries please let me know.

How many holidays do you get you FSE degenerate

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: January 03, 2019, 01:11:38 pm »

How many holidays do you get you FSE degenerate
A lot.  ;)

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #161 on: January 04, 2019, 10:31:34 am »
I looked back and realized that you were a CR during the release of the second patch. For the first one, both the work prior to the release and the release itself were under Retamar's term if I read the dates correctly.

I wonder if the CRs (even the one before you) had any sort of involvement in the patch development because if you look at it from a community perspective, the patch is supposed to bring changes / new features improving the experience of the community players, so in order for it to match the community expectations, isn't it best to get the opinion of the community representative?

Maybe it has already been explained before and if this is the case, then I apologize. But if not, I would be interested to know a bit more about it. I doubt being the only one sharing that feeling but sometimes, the developers give this impression (not only on NW or Warband) to take decisions from their ivory tower, and because they often don't really play the game actively, especially not in a competitive aspect, their decisions end-up being completely disconnected from the reality.

No hate towards the devs, even if it ends up being a shared opinion, that doesn't mean its right, but I'm just curious.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 10:35:15 am by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: January 04, 2019, 10:35:21 am »
I did certainly make suggestions during the patch coming out and had a few polls to see the general consensus of the community. But I'd have done that regardless of being CR or not.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #163 on: January 04, 2019, 10:39:19 am »
I did certainly make suggestions during the patch coming out and had a few polls to see the general consensus of the community. But I'd have done that regardless of being CR or not.

I remember seeing these polls and discussions prior to the patch, I was myself a moderator at the time or just a bit before so I remember seeing some of the (really) early discussions on the FSE admin board. But do you feel these discussions had an impact on the actual work done on the patch?

Also to me its completely different to make a suggestion as an experienced, relevant and active player, and as a CR. In the first case, you speak on your own behalf, while in the second you effectively represents the expectations of the community, hence my question.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 10:41:52 am by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: January 04, 2019, 10:47:29 am »
I often tended to do both either-way. In terms of an impact I wouldn't say I had anymore of an impact than any other player though.