Author Topic: NA Community Rep Post - December-February Term  (Read 17269 times)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
NA Community Rep Post - December-February Term
« on: December 02, 2017, 02:48:55 am »
Hey, I'm Windflower, the new Community Rep. I don't feel the need for a big introduction as I believe most of you are familiar with me.

I'm going to try and keep this short. My goals as a Community Representative is to provide the best impartial moderation I can while solving any issues members seem to have within the community. I do not expect to make "major" changes or events as it simply does not fit inside a 3 month time frame. I am aware many people dislike me already because of my uncouth behavior towards some community members. I am aware of this and I assure my personality will have nothing to do with my keeping the community alive at the very least. I aim to keep my personal opinions out of it and be as impartial as I can.

The current state of the community seems to have dwindled down since September, so hopefully we can pick it back up by the time the Christmas sale rolls around to help with the actual number of casual/public players. As for the competitive community in NA, this is something I would like to put more focus on for now by promoting competitive tournaments/leagues that can benefit the community and increase participation.

Which leads me to my next announcement for the competitive scene. Since NAPL ended the competitive community has been very quiet. A returning league with the name of Gold 5v5 Groupfighting League will be re-hosting a season 2 under the same organizer Aurum, with Risk of the 3eVolt and I assisting him in making sure the league runs smoothly since Aurum does not have the time alone to organize everything himself. Season 1 was ran very smoothly and was reciprocated well by the community. For season 2 we hope for even more teams signing up as we have quite a large prize pool and 3 servers to use thanks to Dan the Chef as well as Aurum. This is a trusted league and it is going to be a very good thing for the competitive community to spark things back up.

The idea of other events such as starting the 8th season of NWL or perhaps starting up a Regimental Groupfighting League has been brought up recently. Currently I do not believe it is the right timing for these kinds of leagues/events. There is just not enough interest right now to start one right now with everything that's going on with the Gold 5v5 League as well as another 1v1 league being run by LadyMoraine currently. Another season of NWL is definitely something that I want (and hopefully the community) wants in the future, Hopefully around February-March. I have been told Amit is not interested in hosting another season, but hopefully that is not completely true as he has been an excellent organizer and I do not see anyone willing to put in the effort he did to make Season 7 run as smooth as it did.

Here is a link to the 5v5 Groupfighting Thread so you may sign up
, and I encourage everybody to sign up for this league as well as promote it to your friends.
Please use this post to discuss the current state of the community and any ideas you believe can benefit the community.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 01:06:49 pm by Windflower »

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NA Community Rep Post - December-February Term
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2017, 03:58:38 am »
looking forward to the 5v5 league!

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2017, 05:03:21 am »
I forgot to vote fml
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2017, 05:14:01 am »

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2017, 07:05:32 am »
windflower ur such a buttlicker i hope u know that
nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2017, 08:20:36 am »

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2017, 08:53:33 am »
#Karth4NWL
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2017, 07:23:21 pm »
Good luck Windflower! Would be nice if the EU CR could post similar thread.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Skittykiller

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skitty, DOG GAME

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2017, 11:07:30 pm »
And if you got some god damn complaints bitch, dial 1-800 and say it to my face bitch! :)

Thanks Tarter Sauce. I have yet to see Retamar post anything CR related

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Blaze

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blaze
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2017, 11:42:32 pm »
GL with Retamar.
[5th] alax has changed their name to I give up fuck this.
Blaze has a small peepee, but atleast he doesn't ban me like a manchild

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2017, 07:10:12 pm »
And if you got some god damn complaints bitch, dial 1-800 and say it to my face bitch! :)

1-800 isn't a number dummy

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2017, 07:27:39 pm »

1-800 isn't a number dummy

Its from a song, GOD.

Lurvy

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2017, 08:12:48 pm »
Windflower would actually be a good community rep, too bad NA is dead.

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2017, 08:14:05 pm »
Windflower would actually be a good community rep, too bad NA is dead.