Author Topic: The Artardians  (Read 3094 times)

Offline TheDoctor

• Sergeant Major
  • UB_1stDE_LtCol_TheDoctor Former Col of 11thMS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CaptainArtard or AndyTheIrishmen
  • Side: Union
The Artardians
« on: May 18, 2016, 02:44:25 pm »
Like the McGrangus Legion The Artardians are comprised of the "most" disciplined and the most skilled players of NaS. this regiment is lead by Captain Artard and it consists of members of the DA. Has 5 permanent members and the rest are people that need a reg for the day. It is basically a reg of mercs. (claimed for captain artard, just waiting for him to get on and claim it).
So what you are saying is, you have a tactile mind of a potato...
--Burnout

Offline TheDoctor

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
Re: The Artardians
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2016, 02:44:54 pm »
It dosnt really fall under Union or Confed so I guess they have to foreign.
--Burnout

Offline Scots

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Scots
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2016, 01:25:37 pm »
Like the McGrangus Legion The Artardians are comprised of the "most" disciplined and the most skilled players of NaS.
Spoiler
this regiment is lead by Captain Artard and it consists of members of the DA. Has 5 permanent members and the rest are people that need a reg for the day. It is basically a reg of mercs. (claimed for captain artard, just waiting for him to get on and claim it).
[close]

Doctor. I had to yell at the Artards over 6 times in the Sunday siege for ramboing, having too many officers, or going cavalry. Tell me how that is more disciplined than the 26th NC splitting into 2 lines and having artillery and having all 3 act out a plan perfectly with minimal loses?
Col of the 14th Royal Grenadiers
Cpl of the 26th North Carolina

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198120490145/

Offline Duke Of LongTree

• First Lieutenant
  • 1stRM/USMC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2016, 02:07:31 pm »
Dammnnnnn son

Offline TheDoctor

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2016, 04:44:09 am »
Like the McGrangus Legion The Artardians are comprised of the "most" disciplined and the most skilled players of NaS.
Spoiler
this regiment is lead by Captain Artard and it consists of members of the DA. Has 5 permanent members and the rest are people that need a reg for the day. It is basically a reg of mercs. (claimed for captain artard, just waiting for him to get on and claim it).
[close]

Doctor. I had to yell at the Artards over 6 times in the Sunday siege for ramboing, having too many officers, or going cavalry. Tell me how that is more disciplined than the 26th NC splitting into 2 lines and having artillery and having all 3 act out a plan perfectly with minimal loses?
Well, for the rambo, I never saw that as I ran with them and I either saw them all go together or tag along with another line. I was even slain for "ramboing" even though I was right next to 2 guys (well 1 guy because seconds before the other was killed). For the officer thing, I went up to the admins and Moraine (one of the event admins) said something along the lines of you could be generals in the siege (so we did), and for the cav. Why does it matter if they dismount at spawn and bring pistols? They loose the ability of a bayonet in the charge.
--Burnout

Offline TheDoctor

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2016, 04:45:18 am »
Also the 5 permanent members wernt there (only 1 was and he didn't have much control over the 1stCO mercs)
--Burnout

Offline Scots

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2016, 10:01:07 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
Well, for the rambo, I never saw that as I ran with them and I either saw them all go together or tag along with another line. I was even slain for "ramboing" even though I was right next to 2 guys (well 1 guy because seconds before the other was killed). For the officer thing, I went up to the admins and Moraine (one of the event admins) said something along the lines of you could be generals in the siege (so we did), and for the cav. Why does it matter if they dismount at spawn and bring pistols? They loose the ability of a bayonet in the charge.
[close]

Gen staff and cav are illegal, read the rules. And I slayed multiple people who ran out of spawn towards the beach alone. But the mercs were the real problem.

Offline TheDoctor

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2016, 03:24:28 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Gen staff and cav are illegal, read the rules. And I slayed multiple people who ran out of spawn towards the beach alone. But the mercs were the real problem.

Only 1 artardian was slayed according to my recording (recorded the whole event) and that was me (even though my line was right in front of me). As for the generals if the head admin says its ok and allowed, I will take his word over something else. As for the Gen Staff being illegal in sieges that is bull (or at least not enforced) because I see people as generals all the times in sieges and I have never seen them told they can't. As for the extras you slayed, you kept slaying Jesters regiment (not the artardians). You and francis did kick 2 of the artardians before the event started and during the beginning (before any rule was broken) probable because yall thought they were pubs. But there were only 4-5 people there and 2 of them were with me unless I died which in that case they continued the charge, the 4th guy some times was missing but we do know he was always with either us or the 1stTx / 1stMn
--Burnout

Offline Scots

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2016, 01:56:02 am »
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
Only 1 artardian was slayed according to my recording (recorded the whole event) and that was me (even though my line was right in front of me). As for the generals if the head admin says its ok and allowed, I will take his word over something else. As for the Gen Staff being illegal in sieges that is bull (or at least not enforced) because I see people as generals all the times in sieges and I have never seen them told they can't. As for the extras you slayed, you kept slaying Jesters regiment (not the artardians). You and francis did kick 2 of the artardians before the event started and during the beginning (before any rule was broken) probable because yall thought they were pubs. But there were only 4-5 people there and 2 of them were with me unless I died which in that case they continued the charge, the 4th guy some times was missing but we do know he was always with either us or the 1stTx / 1stMn
[close]

I yell at people for Gen Staff when I notice it, but I tend to play in a siege not spec for admin. ME and Francis kicked you guys because I only saw 1 guy do it when he FOHed me when the server was locked. And Either way, what happened to you guys, haven't seen you guys in awhile.

Offline JesterJc

• Sergeant
  • Everyone is Jester's BB.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: JesterJc
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2016, 10:22:59 pm »
if this is the siege i think it is, then i'd like to say that its very stupid when a line moves out in 3 (like your rules state). Then they get hit by a cannonball and only 1-2 remaining. Then they just continue charging the wall as they're normally close to it, but then they get called out by an admin for rambo even though they can't control whether they get hit by a cannonball or not.
You slayed me and my guys multiple times without realizing we had just been shot, or a cannonball hit us, we moved out in lines of 3.

And good luck doc :D
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 10:36:43 pm by JesterJc »

Offline TheDoctor

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2016, 01:18:29 pm »
if this is the siege i think it is, then i'd like to say that its very stupid when a line moves out in 3 (like your rules state). Then they get hit by a cannonball and only 1-2 remaining. Then they just continue charging the wall as they're normally close to it, but then they get called out by an admin for rambo even though they can't control whether they get hit by a cannonball or not.
You slayed me and my guys multiple times without realizing we had just been shot, or a cannonball hit us, we moved out in lines of 3.

And good luck doc :D
The tards of the arts will never die
--Burnout