Author Topic: Kamikaze Groupfighting Team  (Read 11925 times)

Offline Matt_

• First Sergeant
  • 33rd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Matt
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Kamikaze Groupfighting Team
« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2019, 10:01:46 pm »
Spoiler
Le_Faisan's tournament was good guys thanks for everyone who attended : Smylie,R1bazZz,Barro,Matt,OdaCao,David,Douglass,Angel and Gull.
https://challonge.com/i90z671s
As u can see we came 5th/6th which is very good so ye thanks for the support when we beat tbe and that first round against bully.
Against bully in my opinion we did decent coz score wise not so much but we had 2-3 rounds where we had the advantage of a 3v2 or 2v1 and lost it because lets face it as far as indiviual skill goes we can't compete but ye it could have been 7-0 or it could have been 7-3 or 7-4 tbh so im fine witha 7-1 score.
Finally, so i keep this short thank u mightypain and cr3a / hypno for having wonderful teams and ofc jedi's for playing us after the tournament and letting us have a little bit of fun.
Thanks for all the support and i hope for us to carry on growing and to build as many friendships as possible and ofc thx to le_faisan and just anyone who participated in the tournament.

Do you want to be the new captain of snappers? Our current captains are toxic and hold us back
[close]

Smylie is a great captain, he always volunteers to go spec

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smylie
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #61 on: January 24, 2019, 08:40:37 am »
Spoiler
Le_Faisan's tournament was good guys thanks for everyone who attended : Smylie,R1bazZz,Barro,Matt,OdaCao,David,Douglass,Angel and Gull.
As u can see we came 5th/6th which is very good so ye thanks for the support when we beat tbe and that first round against bully.
Against bully in my opinion we did decent coz score wise not so much but we had 2-3 rounds where we had the advantage of a 3v2 or 2v1 and lost it because lets face it as far as indiviual skill goes we can't compete but ye it could have been 7-0 or it could have been 7-3 or 7-4 tbh so im fine witha 7-1 score.
Finally, so i keep this short thank u mightypain and cr3a / hypno for having wonderful teams and ofc jedi's for playing us after the tournament and letting us have a little bit of fun.
Thanks for all the support and i hope for us to carry on growing and to build as many friendships as possible and ofc thx to le_faisan and just anyone who participated in the tournament.

Do you want to be the new captain of snappers? Our current captains are toxic and hold us back
[close]

I volunteer to go spec because need to let u noobs have a chance to play xD

Offline Matt_

• First Sergeant
  • 33rd
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2019, 07:13:09 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

I volunteer to go spec because need to let u pros have a chance to play xD

indeed  ;)

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2019, 06:03:51 pm »
updated fse also fun tournament last night!

Offline Smokey_6147

• Private
  • 59th Guardsman ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 13, 2019, 04:45:54 am »
updated fse also fun tournament last night!

Volunteers he says  ;)

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #65 on: April 27, 2019, 07:50:37 pm »
hello, i would like to confirm that this is a LOTR clan now?

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 29, 2019, 05:51:54 pm »
Yes kamikaze is converting to the Fellowship of the Rings.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #67 on: May 16, 2019, 09:32:36 pm »
Only got to play a few rounds but the ones I did were really fun. Thanks for the gf! :)
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

David_Schrein

« Reply #68 on: May 16, 2019, 09:35:21 pm »
Only got to play a few rounds but the ones I did were really fun. Thanks for the gf! :)
sorry for our coach his toxicity. we are deeply exhausted by this big challenged groupfight we had. gg

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 20, 2019, 05:54:01 pm »
Thx it was fun 15-13 even if u guys weren't talking about the game in ts at all lol.

sorry for our coach his toxicity. we are deeply exhausted by this big challenged groupfight we had. gg
pretty kanker but still gg

« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 05:55:53 pm by Smylie »

David_Schrein

« Reply #70 on: May 20, 2019, 11:34:03 pm »
Wym we werent talking about the game!?! It was a very hard match and fwuffy had to go in tournament mode to win this gf for us just because tardet was trolling

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #71 on: May 21, 2019, 12:00:52 am »
Wym we werent talking about the game!?! It was a very hard match and fwuffy had to go in tournament mode to win this gf for us just because tardet was trolling
?? what r u on about

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
« Reply #72 on: May 21, 2019, 02:44:26 am »
What a dog gf team

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
« Reply #73 on: May 21, 2019, 09:13:06 am »
Thx it was fun 15-13 even if u guys weren't talking about the game in ts at all lol.

pretty kanker but still gg

how could movement's team throw 13 rounds to these kamikaze more like noname guys(except David and Smallest)
 :o

Offline Matt_

• First Sergeant
  • 33rd
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 21, 2019, 09:43:57 am »
SCUSE ME