Author Topic: Herishey's Thread Workshop [Templates]  (Read 32688 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Herishey's Thread Workshop [Templates]
« Reply #105 on: September 06, 2017, 10:44:37 am »
Please remember when using my templates to give me credits.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #106 on: September 06, 2017, 11:03:27 am »
Actually give them to me, thanks. Herishey is my alt account.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 06, 2017, 11:16:42 am »
But you're not a rap sensation?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #108 on: September 06, 2017, 11:24:26 am »
But you're not a rap sensation?
Best jewish rapper around.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 17, 2018, 10:32:17 pm »
Added the NWWC thread to event template 3 since I don't plan to use that again. This doesn't give you the right to use the images, only the layout. Ask me or Caz regarding any images on there.

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 18, 2018, 09:16:07 am »
Added the NWWC thread to event template 3 since I don't plan to use that again. This doesn't give you the right to use the images, only the layout. Ask me or Caz regarding any images on there.

Forgot to add
Code
 etc

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 18, 2018, 10:05:16 am »
Nah I didn't. People will have to copy and paste the code from that area of the post as unfortunately using the
Code
etc
doesn't work with that thread, it breaks the format entirely and doesn't allow you to copy the whole thing.

Offline Colonel Francis

• Second Lieutenant
  • 5th Georgia Best Georgia
    • View Profile
    • Steam Page
  • Nick: Francis
« Reply #112 on: December 17, 2018, 09:53:03 pm »
Hey! I would love some work to be done on my FSE Thread. Just a whole revamp to actually make it look professional. Unfortunately I lack in this sort of art. Was wondering if I can get your help? I wouldn't mind paying or really anything to get it done  ::)

My current FSE Thread ==> https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=28257.0

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 17, 2018, 10:04:07 pm »
I wouldn't have time at all this year, being so close to Christmas I have little spare time at the moment. If you're willing to wait till next year I'm sure I can help. Otherwise you'll find a few other posts like mine that may be able to help sooner. :)

Offline Colonel Francis

• Second Lieutenant
  • 5th Georgia Best Georgia
    • View Profile
    • Steam Page
  • Nick: Francis
« Reply #114 on: December 17, 2018, 10:14:55 pm »
I wouldn't have time at all this year, being so close to Christmas I have little spare time at the moment. If you're willing to wait till next year I'm sure I can help. Otherwise you'll find a few other posts like mine that may be able to help sooner. :)

It's all good fam. I am quite busy myself but just eager to clean my FSE Forum  :P

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 17, 2018, 10:16:21 pm »

It's all good fam. I am quite busy myself but just eager to clean my FSE Forum  :P
If I get a chance this year I'll see what I can do. If not just remind me after new years passes and I can help out if no one else has.

Offline JanŚnieg | JonSnow

• First Lieutenant
  • 18pp_Adj_JerzyBurza
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #116 on: December 18, 2018, 05:40:27 pm »

Hey! I would love some work to be done on my FSE Thread. Just a whole revamp to actually make it look professional. Unfortunately I lack in this sort of art. Was wondering if I can get your help? I wouldn't mind paying or really anything to get it done  ::)

My current FSE Thread ==> https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=28257.0

Code
[table]
[tr][td](COPY THERE YOUR TEXT)[/td][td][img]YOUR IMAGE[/img][/td][/tr]