13 (30.2%)
04.12 + 11.12 starting from 8gmt
9 (20.9%)
Later than that.
4 (9.3%)
On another day than Sunday.
4 (9.3%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: Mini-NWWC 2016  (Read 132994 times)

Offline Randy Butternubs

• Private
  • Head Grenadier in the K-KA
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Mini-NWWC 2016
« Reply #570 on: November 02, 2016, 08:47:05 pm »
 Nation:Team Scotland
Co-Captain:Randy Butternubs
2nd Co-Captain:Gi
Roster:
Randy Butternubs
Gi
Hamiltonian
Porkins
Kreativity
Deans
Fungus
Ulfric
Reek
James_TTT

Thanks for all your support in the good times and the bad times. Rommel is my hero. Everyone go send Falk money at twitch.tv/FetterWal10815

« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 07:22:33 pm by Randy Butternubs »
Motivational Speaker / Captain and Champion of the famous Unsullied Groupfighting Team / Best Player In NW History / Winner Of The Internal K-KA 2v2 Tournament

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #571 on: November 02, 2016, 09:08:10 pm »
Everyone go send Falk money at twitch.tv/FetterWal10815

+1 Quality content
Liked, subscribed and shared.
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #572 on: November 02, 2016, 09:32:03 pm »
Having team scotland is great, but they will have to apply by the same rules all teams do
1. All scottish players must be in team scotland or not play
2. Team GB should rename to team ENG
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 09:36:50 pm by Chickerino »
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #573 on: November 02, 2016, 09:33:37 pm »
GB's concept is and will stay the same as ever. I am not changing our line up just because a GB reject team popped up.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: November 02, 2016, 09:36:58 pm »
Why are the Scots so insistent on making their own team? What purpose does it serve? I may as well make a team fucking Cheshire

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: November 02, 2016, 09:38:51 pm »
Why are the Scots so insistent on making their own team? What purpose does it serve? I may as well make a team fucking Cheshire
Toffee? More like sweaty nerd

asdlkfnhsihdujgfbdsofosdlfjskod;ldfvhasjlkozdefhbszdjkhbfsdjkzfsjkihdgfiousa\dgf\isoyudgfiouy\sdgfs\iuoasdlkfnhsihdujgfbdsofosdlfjskod;ldfvhasjlkozdefhbszdjkhbfsdjkzfsjkihdgfiousa\dgf\isoyudgfiouy\sdgfs\iuoasdlkfnhsihdujgfbdsofosdlfjskod;ldfvhasjlkozdefhbszdjkhbfsdjkzfsjkihdgfiousa\dgf\isoyudgfiouy\sdgfs\iuoasdlkfnhsihdujgfbdsofosdlfjskod;ldfvhasjlkozdefhbszdjkhbfsdjkzfsjkihdgfiousa\dgf\isoyudgfiouy\sdgfs\iuoasdlkfnhsihdujgfbdsofosdlfjskod;ldfvhasjlkozdefhbszdjkhbfsdjkzfsjkihdgfiousa\dgf\isoyudgfiouy\sdgfs\iuoasdlkfnhsihdujgfbdsofosdlfjskod;ldfvhasjlkozdefhbszdjkhbfsdjkzfsjkihdgfiousa\dgf\isoyudgfiouy\sdgfs\iuoasdlkfnhsihdujgfbdsofosdlfjskod;ldfvhasjlkozdefhbszdjkhbfsdjkzfsjkihdgfiousa\dgf\isoyudgfiouy\sdgfs\iuoasdlkfnhsihdujgfbdsofosdlfjskod;ldfvhasjlkozdefhbszdjkhbfsdjkzfsjkihdgfiousa\dgf\isoyudgfiouy\sdgfs\iuoasdlkfnhsihdujgfbdsofosdlfjskod;ldfvhasjlkozdefhbszdjkhbfsdjkzfsjkihdgfiousa\dgf\isoyudgfiouy\sdgfs\iuoasdlkfnhsihdujgfbdsofosdlfjskod;ldfvhasjlkozdefhbszdjkhbfsdjkzfsjkihdgfiousa\dgf\isoyudgfiouy\sdgfs\iuoasdlkfnhsihdujgfbdsofosdlfjskod;ldfvhasjlkozdefhbszdjkhbfsdjkzfsjkihdgfiousa\dgf\isoyudgfiouy\sdgfs\iuoasdlkfnhsihdujgfbdsofosdlfjskod;ldfvhasjlkozdefhbszdjkhbfsdjkzfsjkihdgfiousa\dgf\isoyudgfiouy\sdgfs\iuoasdlkfnhsihdujgfbdsofosdlfjskod;ldfvhasjlkozdefhbszdjkhbfsdjkzfsjkihdgfiousa\dgf\isoyudgfiouy\sdgfs\iuoasdlkfnhsihdujgfbdsofosdlfjskod;ldfvhasjlkozdefhbszdjkhbfsdjkzfsjkihdgfiousa\dgf\isoyudgfiouy\sdgfs\iuoasdlkfnhsihdujgfbdsofosdlfjskod;ldfvhasjlkozdefhbszdjkhbfsdjkzfsjkihdgfiousa\dgf\isoyudgfiouy\sdgfs\iuoasdlkfnhsihdujgfbdsofosdlfjskod;ldfvhasjlkozdefhbszdjkhbfsdjkzfsjkihdgfiousa\dgf\isoyudgfiouy\sdgfs\iuoasdlkfnhsihdujgfbdsofosdlfjskod;ldfvhasjlkozdefhbszdjkhbfsdjkzfsjkihdgfiousa\dgf\isoyudgfiouy\sdgfs\iuoasdlkfnhsihdujgfbdsofosdlfjskod;ldfvhasjlkozdefhbszdjkhbfsdjkzfsjkihdgfiousa\dgf\isoyudgfiouy\sdgfs\iuoasdlkfnhsihdujgfbdsofosdlfjskod;ldfvhasjlkozdefhbszdjkhbfsdjkzfsjkihdgfiousa\dgf\isoyudgfiouy\sdgfs\iuoasdlkfnhsihdujgfbdsofosdlfjskod;ldfvhasjlkozdefhbszdjkhbfsdjkzfsjkihdgfiousa\dgf\isoyudgfiouy\sdgfs\iuoasdlkfnhsihdujgfbdsofosdlfjskod;ldfvhasjlkozdefhbszdjkhbfsdjkzfsjkihdgfiousa\dgf\isoyudgfiouy\sdgfs\iuoasdlkfnhsihdujgfbdsofosdlfjskod;ldfvhasjlkozdefhbszdjkhbfsdjkzfsjkihdgfiousa\dgf\isoyudgfiouy\sdgfs\iuoasdlkfnhsihdujgfbdsofosdlfjskod;ldfvhasjlkozdefhbszdjkhbfsdjkzfsjkihdgfiousa\dgf\isoyudgfiouy\sdgfs\iuoasdlkfnhsihdujgfbdsofosdlfjskod;ldfvhasjlkozdefhbszdjkhbfsdjkzfsjkihdgfiousa\dgf\isoyudgfiouy\sdgfs\iuoasdlkfnhsihdujgfbdsofosdlfjskod;ldfvhasjlkozdefhbszdjkhbfsdjkzfsjkihdgfiousa\dgf\isoyudgfiouy\sdgfs\iuoasdlkfnhsihdujgfbdsofosdlfjskod;ldfvhasjlkozdefhbszdjkhbfsdjkzfsjkihdgfiousa\dgf\isoyudgfiouy\sdgfs\iuoasdlkfnhsihdujgfbdsofosdlfjskod;ldfvhasjlkozdefhbszdjkhbfsdjkzfsjkihdgfiousa\dgf\isoyudgfiouy\sdgfs\iuoasdlkfnhsihdujgfbdsofosdlfjskod;ldfvhasjlkozdefhbszdjkhbfsdjkzfsjkihdgfiousa\dgf\isoyudgfiouy\sdgfs\iuoasdlkfnhsihdujgfbdsofosdlfjskod;ldfvhasjlkozdefhbszdjkhbfsdjkzfsjkihdgfiousa\dgf\isoyudgfiouy\sdgfs\iuoasdlkfnhsihdujgfbdsofosdlfjskod;ldfvhasjlkozdefhbszdjkhbfsdjkzfsjkihdgfiousa\dgf\isoyudgfiouy\sdgfs\iuoasdlkfnhsihdujgfbdsofosdlfjskod;ldfvhasjlkozdefhbszdjkhbfsdjkzfsjkihdgfiousa\dgf\isoyudgfiouy\sdgfs\iuoasdlkfnhsihdujgfbdsofosdlfjskod;ldfvhasjlkozdefhbszdjkhbfsdjkzfsjkihdgfiousa\dgf\isoyudgfiouy\sdgfs\iuoasdlkfnhsihdujgfbdsofosdlfjskod;ldfvhasjlkozdefhbszdjkhbfsdjkzfsjkihdgfiousa\dgf\isoyudgfiouy\sdgfs\iuoasdlkfnhsihdujgfbdsofosdlfjskod;ldfvhasjlkozdefhbszdjkhbfsdjkzfsjkihdgfiousa\dgf\isoyudgfiouy\sdgfs\iuoasdlkfnhsihdujgfbdsofosdlfjskod;ldfvhasjlkozdefhbszdjkhbfsdjkzfsjkihdgfiousa\dgf\isoyudgfiouy\sdgfs\iuoasdlkfnhsihdujgfbdsofosdlfjskod;ldfvhasjlkozdefhbszdjkhbfsdjkzfsjkihdgfiousa\dgf\isoyudgfiouy\sdgfs\iuo

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: November 02, 2016, 09:42:21 pm »
This fucking nerd who carried you and is still a cadet cos you think I'll take your colonel spot, k? I'm the real Spartacus, not you

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: November 02, 2016, 09:56:12 pm »
@Melton Some people have the dignity to admit, that they simply aren't what they used to be and not play at all. Maybe a chance for underdog nations who still have players that wish to represent their country, to place high? I would just love to see 1 nwwc where people actually play as their nation. Will It mean less teams? Yes. Will It mean big nations that usually place high won't take part? YES. Make it a fucking nations cup or called it just another tournament where you create teams of strong players and fuck the rest.
hit the jackpot right ere
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: November 02, 2016, 10:12:04 pm »
This fucking nerd who carried you and is still a cadet cos you think I'll take your colonel spot, k? I'm the real Spartacus, not you
Gren_Toffee

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: November 02, 2016, 10:16:18 pm »
God Toffee

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #580 on: November 02, 2016, 10:36:58 pm »
eat me Cærölus xddd

No thanks, you'd probably taste bad :-*

And c'mon, we don't like each other? Really? Denmark, Norway, and Sweden are pretty much brothers that just likes to annoy each other every once in a while.

Indeed broder

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: November 02, 2016, 10:41:42 pm »
You could say the same about Northern Ireland, Wales and Scotland if they weren't all England's bitch

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
« Reply #582 on: November 02, 2016, 11:05:18 pm »
Team Canada supports team scotland, fuck the h8rs specifically this toffee lad guy. He seems like a cunt whos mad because hes fucking terrible at every aspect of his life.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 11:06:51 pm by maccle »
huh

Haze

« Reply #583 on: November 02, 2016, 11:18:42 pm »
hello maccle

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis