Author Topic: UFC - NW  (Read 44573 times)

Oatmeal

Re: UFC - NW
« Reply #165 on: June 19, 2018, 10:05:59 pm »
Please correct the matchup: it’s oatmeal vs krastinov 4 (2-1 in my favor). My constant pressure and pace sets up in easy win in my favor.

I understand I’m a huge part of the promotion and you’re just trying to bring me up but come on. I don’t want these easy wins, me and the fans want me vs MATT for a main event. A nonstop brawl for all the fans to enjoy.

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #166 on: June 19, 2018, 10:06:36 pm »
Is this tonight?
no probably going to be late friday. like 10 or 10:30 trying to work out a time.
Make it Saturday or Sunday instead ya
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #167 on: June 19, 2018, 10:10:53 pm »
UFC NW Fight Night 2
Date:
TBD
Main Card:
*Suns vs. Sleek*
DJ vs. Russian
Rune vs. Vetro
Krastinov vs. Oatmeal
Under Card:
Pinoy vs. Theodin
Shinto vs. Maccle
Killershark vs. Dan
Hellomoto vs. Waste
Hawkince vs. Chantakey
Cytiuz vs. Playingcards(Dawson)
Notes:

Cytiuz vs. Playingcards aka Dawson might be a matchup of low tier skill, but definitely not low tier confidence. "I could kick a lot of peoples asses.", Dawson went on to say, "Rune and Vetro are included." Look for these two to come out swinging trying to prove that they belong with the big boys.

Killershark vs. Dan is an intriguing matchup. They are both players that you don't see much of recently.

Hawkince vs. Chantakey is definitely the matchup people want to see if they enjoy endless shouting and trolling.

DJ vs. Russian is a fight of the no-shows. Both fighters were not available for their last fight. This gives them a chance to make up for that.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
  • Nick: 41stNY Col | discord.gg/41stny
« Reply #168 on: June 19, 2018, 10:12:49 pm »
UFC NW Fight Night 2
Date:
TBD
Main Card:
*Suns vs. Sleek*
DJ vs. Russian
Rune vs. Vetro
Krastinov vs. Oatmeal
Under Card:
Pinoy vs. Theodin
Shinto vs. Maccle
Killershark vs. Dan
Hellomoto vs. Waste
Hawkince vs. Chantakey
Cytiuz vs. Playingcards(Dawson)
Notes:

Cytiuz vs. Playingcards aka Dawson might be a matchup of low tier skill, but definitely not low tier confidence. "I could kick a lot of peoples asses.", Dawson went on to say, "Rune and Vetro are included." Look for these two to come out swinging trying to prove that they belong with the big boys.

Killershark vs. Dan is an intriguing matchup. They are both players that you don't see much of recently.

Hawkince vs. Chantakey is definitely the matchup people want to see if they enjoy endless shouting and trolling.

DJ vs. Russian is a fight of the no-shows. Both fighters were not available for their last fight. This gives them a chance to make up for that.

Nice commentary
Click Signature to Join the 41st NY Discord

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #169 on: June 19, 2018, 10:13:32 pm »
I thought I was announcing but I can do that while playing
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

MATT123456789

« Reply #170 on: June 19, 2018, 10:22:52 pm »
Please correct the matchup: it’s oatmeal vs krastinov 4 (2-1 in my favor). My constant pressure and pace sets up in easy win in my favor.

I understand I’m a huge part of the promotion and you’re just trying to bring me up but come on. I don’t want these easy wins, me and the fans want me vs MATT for a main event. A nonstop brawl for all the fans to enjoy.

lmao son i 7-0d you last time, do you really want that embarassment again infront of ERRRRRYBODY?

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
« Reply #171 on: June 19, 2018, 10:29:17 pm »
The “fights” fucking sucked because nobody actually fought in the arena

My fight was in the arena but I was on the undercard before like half the server showed up

Offline purplishdragon

• Second Lieutenant
  • hey pussy are you still there?
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #172 on: June 19, 2018, 10:32:02 pm »

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #173 on: June 19, 2018, 10:38:05 pm »

this comments gonna be pure gold when krastinov 7-0s you
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline purplishdragon

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 19, 2018, 10:38:15 pm »
Divisions have been updated!

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 19, 2018, 10:39:20 pm »
I have a complaint. Why am i in the “good” division when I should clearly be in the “average” division
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)

Offline purplishdragon

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 19, 2018, 10:41:14 pm »
I have a complaint. Why am i in the “good” division when I should clearly be in the “average” division
rankings will be shifted after next fight night. all the average players havent fought, so its just a "feeder" division as of now.

Oatmeal

« Reply #177 on: June 19, 2018, 10:42:26 pm »

lmao son i 7-0d you last time, do you really want that embarassment again infront of ERRRRRYBODY?

it was 6-6 yesterday

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 19, 2018, 10:43:09 pm »

it was 6-6 yesterday
you were sweating buckets while krastinov was playing with one hand

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
« Reply #179 on: June 19, 2018, 10:43:13 pm »
hey I still made the good division

thank god