Author Topic: I am back!  (Read 3586 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: I am back!
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2019, 02:07:57 pm »
You don't pronounce the name 'Connor'. In terms of how you actually say the name 'Connar' or 'Conner' is much closer than the most popular spelling of 'Conor' or 'Connor'. So realistically everyone who calls their child 'Connor' is a mong.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Dren

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2019, 02:55:33 pm »
You don't pronounce the name 'Connor'. In terms of how you actually say the name 'Connar' or 'Conner' is much closer than the most popular spelling of 'Conor' or 'Connor'. So realistically everyone who calls their child 'Connor' is a mong.
I pronounce it connard

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2019, 03:43:01 pm »
fdp Dren!
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Dren

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2019, 04:20:09 pm »
Euhhhh tg ?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2019, 04:24:30 pm »
sucer ma bite.

Offline Stark99

• Major
    • View Profile
    • http://steamcommunity.com/groups/allagainst63econspiracy#
  • Nick: [3DM] Stark [79th]
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2019, 01:19:59 am »
Stark. For being a supporter of the IRA I will not permit you to take part in any forum games I GM.
DOWN WITH DUURING

Offline WaterPolo

• Private
  • www.nwrp.eu
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2019, 08:31:48 pm »
did you leave again