Author Topic: Hacking investigation: A cautionary tale of idiocy & delusions  (Read 9612 times)

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral

Spoiler
Quote from: PapaBean
We felt that it is necessary to have an interview with the person who is accused of hacking to see if they will come forward or even add any insight to the accusations.  When we talked to Godfried on the 6th of July, he preceded to become quite defensive.  This was of course expected with anyone accused of being a hacker.  However, he did say he had nothing to hide, so we asked to see his ip in teamspeak.  We showed him the ip we had of him and how it was identified as being someone who had purchased hacks from Frank.   Godfried at first denied that it was his ip.  He showed us his ip which we found was from Florida.  It is widely known that Godfried is from Canada, thus it could not be his ip.  We asked him several more times to see his ip, explaining that it matched to Ottawa Canada, which is where he is from.  He denied that it was his again and said that it could be Bauers or Ninjas Ip that we had.  We explained to him that we had received this ip knowing full well that it was his and that we were trying to verify if it was in fact his.  After about an hour of all of this, he finally said yeah that it was his ip.  He explained he had no idea how Frank would have his ip since he had never bought from him before.  Since yesterday Godfried has banned us from his teamspeak, since he feels threatened by us.
[close]

Have an interview is a funny way of saying you ignored the channel I was in and went straight to Rafael/Risk to try and "expose" me to them, until I joined the channel to see what was up, where you proceeded to do nothing but talk shit at me "You're fucked, we caught you, it's over" etc. etc. etc. Also, I didn't deny it was my IP, I simply gave my private IP 192.168 (which goes to Ottawa, as Risk verified), and Suns mistyped it as 192.160 (which goes to a Florida nursing home). Which started the accusations that I was lying and confused me, not to mention making me incredibly suspicious. He then followed the brilliant blunder up by passing my IP on to Daemon to DDoS me, just y'know casually commit a federal crime to prove a point, no big deal.

Do not try to pretend like it was a mature or civilized interview, or that it was even your intent to have one.

and lmao @ thinking I feel threatened by kids playing detective. You were banned for your conduct, not your purpose.

Quote from: Suns
I also know through people close to Godfreid he does not have DDoS protection. (Godfreid claiming he has it is a lie.)

Who? Because I've never discussed having DDoS protection outside of when I told you over steam that I did. So you are actually straight up lying. Go ahead and name the "people close to me". Cause I know for a fact that this is a straight up lie.

Quote from: Suns
I asked Godfreid when he added me on steam if he could unban me or one of us from the 42nd or “NANWL” teamspeak so we could gyazo the logs and disprove his claim our IP of 192.160 (our claim) was mistyped and the actual one Godfreid poked me was 192.168 (their claim, heavy doubt he poked me that, as I did not type that IP into iplocation.net. I copied and pasted it. As stated in the first long paragraph I even posted our Floridian nursing home findings and neither Godfreid, Risk, or Rafael denied this IP was mistyped

Maybe your next mystery can be "why won't the guy I tried to DDoS unban me from his teamspeak?" The proof that I didn't poke you the right IP is "it isn't the IP I typed into iplocation.net" good shit. I poked you a Gyazo of my  private IP, so you couldn't have copy/pasted it, you had to have typed it in. Hence why I know you messed up, and why I know you're lying about this too. I didn't actually even look to see if you posted the Floridian nursing home IP during the "interview", cause chat was just Bean talking shit. I just heard you say "No...that's not your IP, it goes to Florida..and I'm pretty sure you're Canadian" which was a pretty big red flag for me, and, along with how the "interview" started.

and you know what, let's say I lied about my IP, let's just say I did. You tried to DDoS me, so it isn't like I would've been misplaced in not trusting you with that information.

Anyhow, onto this new stuff.

https://gyazo.com/13e80cf0434cb90e5f2d62ca8d685199

Here's a screenshot of me buying the hacks on February 12th, 2019

https://gyazo.com/3c003d5648971048757d4212eabcad2f

Oh but here's a screenshot of me buying the hacks on February 14th, 2019

https://gyazo.com/31e49c2ddc803a8b311b05ee37868df8

Oh but here's a screenshot of me buying the hacks back in April 17th from my new IP. Just constantly contradicting himself lmao, mUh reLiaBlE sOurCe

https://gyazo.com/50fbf71be2bfcc0740b4fb9368d8cb86

Here's some kind of receipt for the purchase in which I, a Canadian, purchased hacks from a device in the United States which has an IP of 96.something, which also uses Windows 10 as an OS which I don't even have. https://gyazo.com/68a117dbe04cb667fbca707cfc0c8c25, so even if you go with a retarded VPN theory, how tf am I faking my OS? How? On top of that, I only very recently actually bothered to get a visa debit card, and I haven't even activated it yet, but why believe me, here lmao

My Paypal Transactions from Jan 1st-Present (which is how he said I apparently paid, none of that bitcoin nonsense) ---> https://gyazo.com/dfe94a749c21f5a2ef2150b6637bedf2

Bank Records from Feb 11-15 2019 ---> https://gyazo.com/bc7067dc7bdbf8e477d0306397d6f935

N O T H I N G

Now let's talk about this screenshot

https://gyazo.com/05ee96b364646119c039f1852bb300f2

So, I use a VPN to hide what country I'm from, use some tech wizardry to hide my OS, use a throwaway email address roger12 to hide myself, but then make my username g0fried12. Doesn't look at all like like some last minute put together BS, nope, nothing suspicious there. Go through all the trouble to hide myself right up to the username, I guess I just ran out of name ideas after roger12.

Critical thinking is hard.

https://gyazo.com/c98a2d1bb8343a9c144473b4ed7850e3

I just also happen to have used the same temp email service he said MATT used back in April. wHat a cOincIdenCe gUys!!1

But he could only have my IP if I bought and used his hacks! Couldn't be because you gave him my IP! It isn't possible that he's lying. It's not like he would feed you lies to milk you for more money because you're stupid enough to pay him.

Which by the way, I added him to talk to him, and he wouldn't even have a conversation with me, just sent me straight to a paywall "my database doesn't run on air, it runs on money". But I'd rather let everyone in NW think I'm a hacker than actually pay that idiot for "information" lmfao.

Next, let's talk about this https://gyazo.com/f6ed5c17ab61aaad2f4cca8390e8ea23 , which is apparently when I last used/activated the cheats I supposedly bought.

June 22nd, 2019....when I was helping ref this

Not July 10th-12th when I was doing this

So I activate my hacks to ref a match but keep them off for groupfights and actual matches, mAkes sEnSe gUys. Good guy Godfreid, buys the hacks but only uses them when he absolutely has no need for them.

This is idiocy, you're stupid enough to pay Merc_Frank for "information" and too stupid to see he has you eating out of his hand.

Honestly, if posting my paypal history, bank records and highlighting why none of this makes sense isn't enough, probably nothing will.

and just as a final note, he really screwed you by picking Feb 12th and 14th in particular to say I purchased hacks. Since both of those days I didn't even have access to a computer (due to being at mandatory training for the Military back then which was every Tuesday & Thursday, and this didn't end until Mid-April when I went on deployment until Mid-May).

And stop implying that I DDoS'd you morons to dissuade you from conducting your "investigation". I don't have the means, knowledge, connections or willingness to participate in that nonsense. The only person I know who has access to that sort of stuff is Rex, and you can ask him if I asked him to DDoS anyone for me.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 01:34:40 am by Stroke0fd34th »

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Hacking investigation: A cautionary tale of idiocy & delusions
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2019, 12:49:29 pm »
Godfreid why did you spend money on hacks only to be shit in groupfights smh

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2019, 12:53:44 pm »

Honestly, I felt like I needed the handicap  ::)

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2019, 03:01:57 pm »

Honestly, I felt like I needed the handicap  ::)

I can sleep safer now knowing your exposed and can longer threaten the top of our scoreboards

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2019, 04:13:06 pm »
I did duel Godfreid last duel tournaments and killed him twice. Clearly, my health hacks are superior to anything he could have.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline NickyJ

• Major General
  • The Twilight Zone
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LIR_Lieut_NickyJ
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2019, 05:38:43 pm »
I watched the entire series of Game of Thrones in 2 months and hadn't quite found a way to fill the void the past couple of weeks. These hacking threads fill that void.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 05:44:45 pm by NickyJ »

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2019, 07:52:05 pm »
Yo I just saw your bank account can you send me $20 PayPal thanks
click here to join the 84th

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2019, 08:10:07 pm »
Frank is lowkey a genius. Just start shit in the NA NW community so he can get ez money. I wanna see his bank records

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2019, 08:43:05 pm »
I mean yeah that's pretty dead on what happened.

I think the worst part is them saying 1gb booster isn't a ddos AND bean trying to deny having knowledge of what happened.

A messy situation and I'm personally glad it's done with. next time someone wants to start a hacking investigation go for it but please please be respectful of people's personal information. Don't start attacking people and post all of the proof at once.
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2019, 10:38:46 pm »
I watched the entire series of Game of Thrones in 2 months and hadn't quite found a way to fill the void the past couple of weeks. These hacking threads fill that void.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2019, 01:02:20 am »
https://gyazo.com/bc7067dc7bdbf8e477d0306397d6f935
It's so fucking obvious that FraudFreid is hacking, I don't get how no one else has put the pieces together.

Who actually eats Shawarma? That's right, nobody except Middle-eastern sand *******. However we all know that Mr. HacksFreid is Le Canadien. So why would he buy Shawarma?

I have the answer boys and girls

During Captain Canada's combat deployments to Korengal Valley, Afghanistan (where he personally led 2 Navy Seal operations to rescue Barack Hussain Obama and racked up 69 confirmed kills) he was captured and interrogated by ISIS forces. Whilst incarcerated he was brainwashed and reprogrammed using extremist, anti-western propaganda. During this time the only source of nutrition available to him was his daily meal of Shawarma and goat testicles. After 6 months in captivity he was retrieved by a French counter-insurgency operative working under the guise of a Mexican fur trader. By this time he had become fully indoctrinated to the Eastern way of life. Upon returning to the North American continent GodFreid-now working as an ISIS operative within the Canadian military-began work to undermine faith in the democratic system of government.

Around April 2019, the double-agent formerly known as the artist formerly known as AutoBlockFraulein decided to request additional assets from his terrorist counterparts in order to expedite their planned overthrow of the Canadian prime minister. Amongst the delivered goods was a USB containing hacks for the game Mount and Blade: Napoleonic Wars. These were to be utilized for the express purpose of releasing the biological warhead codenamed "NA Community" upon the denizens of the North American continent. The toxic waste contained within this warhead is rumored to be 10 times that of any other biological weapon of its type.

Now your next question may be "How would a weapon of such devastation be smuggled into Canada without risking discovery?" The answer becomes quite apparent when one delves into the facts provided above. A product which no westerner has the willpower or interest to investigate. A food item so repulsive that it would drive away even the most dogged of customs agents. You guessed it, GodFreid's Shawarma. That which sustained him through the long nights of captivity was also the spark which would ignite the heavenly flames to sweep away western democracy.

Will our heroes be able to stop this maniac before he rains destruction upon that which we hold most dear?

Will HackerFreid destroy the NA community, and therefore condemn the world to eternal hellfire?

Find out next time on

NW Noir, Hacked-Files
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 01:06:09 am by Cwater »

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2019, 01:19:03 am »
They were already dead Godfreid, my god.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2019, 02:33:06 am »
damn Russian really was a trendsetter with the Avengers memes

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2019, 02:44:52 am »
Spoiler
It's so fucking obvious that FraudFreid is hacking, I don't get how no one else has put the pieces together.

Who actually eats Shawarma? That's right, nobody except Middle-eastern sand *******. However we all know that Mr. HacksFreid is Le Canadien. So why would he buy Shawarma?

During Captain Canada's combat deployments to Korengal Valley, Afghanistan (where he personally led 2 Navy Seal operations to rescue Barack Hussain Obama and racked up 69 confirmed kills) he was captured and interrogated by ISIS forces. Whilst incarcerated he was brainwashed and reprogrammed using extremist, anti-western propaganda. During this time the only source of nutrition available to him was his daily meal of Shawarma and goat testicles. After 6 months in captivity he was retrieved by a French counter-insurgency operative working under the guise of a Mexican fur trader. By this time he had become fully indoctrinated to the Eastern way of life. Upon returning to the North American continent GodFreid-now working as an ISIS operative within the Canadian military-began work to undermine faith in the democratic system of government.

Around April 2019, the double-agent formerly known as the artist formerly known as AutoBlockFraulein decided to request additional assets from his terrorist counterparts in order to expedite their planned overthrow of the Canadian prime minister. Amongst the delivered goods was a USB containing hacks for the game Mount and Blade: Napoleonic Wars. These were to be utilized for the express purpose of releasing the biological warhead codenamed "NA Community" upon the denizens of the North American continent. The toxic waste contained within this warhead is rumored to be 10 times that of any other biological weapon of its type.

Now your next question may be "How would a weapon of such devastation be smuggled into Canada without risking discovery?" The answer becomes quite apparent when one delves into the facts provided above. A product which no westerner has the willpower or interest to investigate. A food item so repulsive that it would drive away even the most dogged of customs agents. You guessed it, GodFreid's Shawarma. That which sustained him through the long nights of captivity was also the spark which would ignite the heavenly flames to sweep away western democracy.

Will our heroes be able to stop this maniac before he rains destruction upon that which we hold most dear?

Will HackerFreid destroy the NA community, and therefore condemn the world to eternal hellfire?

Find out next time on

NW Noir, Hacked-Files
[close]
HEY I eat shawarma!
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2019, 03:03:07 am »
Spoiler

Find out next time on

NW Noir, Hacked-Files
[close]
HEY I eat shawarma!
I eat Taco Bell.
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~