Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server V3  (Read 636101 times)

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Groupfighting Server V3
« Reply #3990 on: April 21, 2021, 09:24:27 pm »
In-game Name : IV_Archeur214
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): not known
Reason For Ban: not known
Time/date (If Known): not known
Apology/Statement Against Ban: Monday April 19 in the evening I disconnected from the server normally I did not play Tuesday all day and on Wednesday April 21 around 2:30 p.m. I wanted to connect to practice and it gave me a message like what l 'access was forbidden to me.
Player ID (If Known): ID: 1429738.

You were banned for potential use of 3rd party tools (i.e. hacks).

Please explain the following:

Offline Gontran_Bonheur

• First Lieutenant
  • #GontankersUnite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3991 on: April 22, 2021, 12:33:32 am »
Apology/Statement Against Ban: Monday April 19 in the evening I disconnected from the server normally I did not play Tuesday all day and on Wednesday April 21 around 2:30 p.m. I wanted to connect to practice and it gave me a message like what l 'access was forbidden to me.

I can explain, this game is shit and you just had a bug. Moreover nobody seems to be shocked in the chat so you have certainly been trolled by the game  :-*

Nock

« Reply #3992 on: April 22, 2021, 02:11:35 am »

I can explain, this game is shit and you just had a bug. Moreover nobody seems to be shocked in the chat so you have certainly been trolled by the game  :-*

To be honest, I've been playing since 2012, never seen a bug like this. Also 80% of the players that were connected at that moment (given what I can see from the video) literally don't speak english so I wouldn't expect them to act surprised or shocked in the chat. BUT this is indeed a buggy game so it could be a rare and weird bug that occurs only on the pov of someone (like sideblock bugs, stuff like that).

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3993 on: April 22, 2021, 02:27:32 am »
Drake just invented a new feint dude
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3994 on: April 22, 2021, 02:34:04 am »
What retarded cheater would make his cheat so obviously noticeable for anyone that spectates them?? Probably just a glitch, or maybe Dario is the one that has been tinkering with his game files a bit too much... 🤔🤔🤔

Offline Owindd

• Major
  • Aide de Camp du 2e Grenadiers
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2e_Gren_AdC_Owindd
« Reply #3995 on: April 22, 2021, 05:18:03 am »

Hi, Archeur is in my regiment for few months already i've trained him and honestly i never saw him mooving like that... This game is shit and i already saw shitty things and bugs on gf so i can vows for him.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #3996 on: April 22, 2021, 05:23:57 am »

To be honest, I've been playing since 2012, never seen a bug like this. Also 80% of the players that were connected at that moment (given what I can see from the video) literally don't speak english so I wouldn't expect them to act surprised or shocked in the chat. BUT this is indeed a buggy game so it could be a rare and weird bug that occurs only on the pov of someone (like sideblock bugs, stuff like that).
I’ve seen this glitch before often. It can happen I suppose

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3997 on: April 22, 2021, 09:27:48 am »
No animation glitch is pretty common. Seen it a fair amount of times. Thats said why is he shaking his mouse so much?

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3998 on: April 22, 2021, 11:05:15 am »
No animation glitch is pretty common. Seen it a fair amount of times. Thats said why is he shaking his mouse so much?

This is why I banned him. Animation lag I get, but the shaking I do not. This isn't related to lag in my opinion.

Offline Gontran_Bonheur

• First Lieutenant
  • #GontankersUnite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3999 on: April 22, 2021, 12:51:29 pm »
I played with him earlier and I saw the same thing as on the video, he told me that he didn't see anything except sometimes some weird movements from his character but he doesn't understand why.

I made him uninstall and reinstall his game but nothing has changed so if anyone has any idea how to fix it, I take it.

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
« Reply #4000 on: April 22, 2021, 01:46:49 pm »
During the NWWC 2020, Extazz and I, we both coudn't play ont the german servers because we had this bug. From the inside, the "shaking" is not seen. The only thing you feel is a big lag, like if you had 200 ping, but the game says you have 20.

I don't know if he used a hack or not, but I can confirm I had the same bug without using any hack. And this only happened to me on the german servers (Extazz aswell).

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #4001 on: April 22, 2021, 01:57:31 pm »
During the NWWC 2020, Extazz and I, we both coudn't play ont the german servers because we had this bug. From the inside, the "shaking" is not seen. The only thing you feel is a big lag, like if you had 200 ping, but the game says you have 20.

I don't know if he used a hack or not, but I can confirm I had the same bug without using any hack. And this only happened to me on the german servers (Extazz aswell).

Ngl German servers can be proven to be extra buggy at times not to mention just to be overall more shit. I have seen Archeur on WBMM a fair few times and I dont think he does cheat at all
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Sellsword_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4002 on: April 22, 2021, 11:38:13 pm »
This is a glitch that can be caused by lag.
Due to packet loss players will sometimes have weird twitchy movements, here is a thread on the mercenaries mod forum where this was proved by simulating lag and achieving similar results: http://forums.mbmerc.com/index.php?/topic/4442-warband-mercenaries-league-season-2-week-2/page-7

I could be wrong but I believe its the same glitch.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 11:40:53 pm by Sellsword_Pedro »

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4003 on: April 23, 2021, 09:08:04 am »
In light of the above, I have made the decision to remove the ban.

Offline R1bazZz

• Major
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Marco
« Reply #4004 on: April 23, 2021, 02:59:24 pm »
This is a glitch that can be caused by lag.
Due to packet loss players will sometimes have weird twitchy movements, here is a thread on the mercenaries mod forum where this was proved by simulating lag and achieving similar results: http://forums.mbmerc.com/index.php?/topic/4442-warband-mercenaries-league-season-2-week-2/page-7

I could be wrong but I believe its the same glitch.
Wise men
Also @Ribaz. I think you can take Zenon's title as biggest statue
ngl Ribazz is the glue that holds this community together