Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server V3  (Read 636208 times)

Offline Axiom

• Colonel
  • Gif King
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The Groupfighting Server V3
« Reply #3570 on: August 11, 2020, 10:07:12 pm »
In-game Name: 2Lr_Gem_Camm15elbe
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Axiom
Reason For Ban: Trolling
Time/date (If Known): 10.8.2020
Apology/Statement Against Ban: Im very sorry, didnt know, that trolling is like that bad! I wont do that again...
Player ID (If Known): 1523350
Unbanned

Offline retamar2

• First Sergeant
  • Banned!
  • NEVER SURRENDER
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Retamar
« Reply #3571 on: August 19, 2020, 07:12:17 pm »
In-game Name: 19th_Retamar
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Asatro_Eerikki
Reason For Ban: I would like to know
Time/date (If Known): 19.8.2020
Apology/Statement Against Ban: It seems some1 thinks that his spanish knowledge is "good" enough to translate it but, it seems that he is wrong, so i said the next "I will do a batidora with my polla in your boca" which doesn't mean shit even in spanish, so also he didn't say shit about the reason of my "Perm Ban" not even a Temp ban. So yes i will not accept this ban, cause it seems to be unfair and second 1 was a perm ban cause he wants and "thanks to his awesome spanish knowledge" can translate it bad. Because once more i say even in spanish what i said it is not an insult it just a mongol stuff said to troll not even an insult ask what ever spanish u want , cause what i said has not sense even in spanish.
Player ID (If Known): 879291
« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 07:15:11 pm by retamar2 »

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3572 on: August 19, 2020, 07:19:30 pm »
Apology/Statement Against Ban: It seems some1 thinks that his spanish knowledge is "good" enough to translate it but, it seems that he is wrong, so i said the next "I will do a batidora with my polla in your boca" which doesn't mean shit even in spanish, so also he didn't say shit about the reason of my "Perm Ban" not even a Temp ban. So yes i will not accept this ban, cause it seems to be unfair and second 1 was a perm ban cause he wants and "thanks to his awesome spanish knowledge" can translate it bad. Because once more i say even in spanish what i said it is not an insult it just a mongol stuff said to troll not even an insult ask what ever spanish u want , cause what i said has not sense even in spanish.
You know full well why you got banned after I typed "join the fight next round" and "final warning" to you and mr t. That was after watching you two running around the map, not joining the fight for about 2 maps. Including constantly punching eachother and even teamkilling eachother. Now, what you typed above in english makes about as much sense to me as your spanish did, so you might want to consider rephrasing.

Offline retamar2

• First Sergeant
  • Banned!
  • NEVER SURRENDER
    • View Profile
« Reply #3573 on: August 19, 2020, 07:34:02 pm »
You know full well why you got banned after I typed "join the fight next round" and "final warning" to you and mr t. That was after watching you two running around the map, not joining the fight for about 2 maps. Including constantly punching eachother and even teamkilling eachother. Now, what you typed above in english makes about as much sense to me as your spanish did, so you might want to consider rephrasing.
First of all even mr t was near to me and we were doing the same stuff and afterwards i got ban for the reason of   "do not insult" not for the  stuff that u are claiming (https://gyazo.com/d66244edc105441eaa093580fd9538de) so u are telling me that ur banr eason was those and u said ingame another stuff so nope i will not rephrase anything cause i think i'm not wrong so decide was it for the insults or was it for not "joining the fight" two maps what also is a lie, otherway why i was the only 1 getting ban and mr t didnt m8 u banned me without a reason u saw the word POLLA and u think it was an insult that how this looks like  and also a perm ban not even a temp ban so pls do not lie and admit it.  and i will repeat it once more and even more simple , what i said in spanish is not an INSULT or even anything serious ask what ever spanish u want , second on a perm ban for "not joining the fight" when u've been doing retard things also , so i can't and also will not accept this perm ban
« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 07:40:55 pm by retamar2 »

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3574 on: August 19, 2020, 07:49:54 pm »
First of all even mr t was near to me and we were doing the same stuff and afterwards i got ban for the reason of   "do not insult" not for the  stuff that u are claiming (https://gyazo.com/d66244edc105441eaa093580fd9538de) so u are telling me that ur banr eason was those and u said ingame another stuff so nope i will not rephrase anything cause i think i'm not wrong so decide was it for the insults or was it for not "joining the fight" two maps what also is a lie, otherway why i was the only 1 getting ban and mr t didnt m8 u banned me without a reason and also a perm ban not even a temp ban so pls do not lie and admit it.  and i will repeat it once more and even more simple , what i said in spanish is not an INSULT or even anything serious ask what ever spanish u want , second on a perm ban for "not joining the fight" when u've been doing retard things also , so i can't and also will not accept this perm ban cause u wanted bro cause once more i will say that ur reason for banning me was "don't insult" when the stuff that i said wasnt a insult.
You were banned for not joining the fight, teamhitting, teamkilling, and then insulting me. Its not 'one reason or the other'. Its the culmination of many smaller offences that led to your ban.
Mr t wasn't banned because he behaved after I gave him his final warning, unlike you. Whether it technically is an insult or not is irrelevant. You know full well that saying that you will put your metaphorical chicken in my mouth can be perceived as an insult. Just like how telling an admin to suck your dick will get you banned if you've already been warned twice. Now, I'd advise you to stop trying to play it off as if you were banned for no reason and make a proper unban request.

Ps: saying that I do 'retard things' on the server is a good way to get your ban extended, although you're lucky that that isn't up to me. Wait for the headadmins and be a good boy.

Offline retamar2

• First Sergeant
  • Banned!
  • NEVER SURRENDER
    • View Profile
« Reply #3575 on: August 19, 2020, 07:59:24 pm »
First of all even mr t was near to me and we were doing the same stuff and afterwards i got ban for the reason of   "do not insult" not for the  stuff that u are claiming (https://gyazo.com/d66244edc105441eaa093580fd9538de) so u are telling me that ur banr eason was those and u said ingame another stuff so nope i will not rephrase anything cause i think i'm not wrong so decide was it for the insults or was it for not "joining the fight" two maps what also is a lie, otherway why i was the only 1 getting ban and mr t didnt m8 u banned me without a reason and also a perm ban not even a temp ban so pls do not lie and admit it.  and i will repeat it once more and even more simple , what i said in spanish is not an INSULT or even anything serious ask what ever spanish u want , second on a perm ban for "not joining the fight" when u've been doing retard things also , so i can't and also will not accept this perm ban cause u wanted bro cause once more i will say that ur reason for banning me was "don't insult" when the stuff that i said wasnt a insult.
You were banned for not joining the fight, teamhitting, teamkilling, and then insulting me. Its not 'one reason or the other'. Its the culmination of many smaller offences that led to your ban.
Mr t wasn't banned because he behaved after I gave him his final warning, unlike you. Whether it technically is an insult or not is irrelevant. You know full well that saying that you will put your metaphorical chicken in my mouth can be perceived as an insult. Just like how telling an admin to suck your dick will get you banned if you've already been warned twice. Now, I'd advise you to stop trying to play it off as if you were banned for no reason and make a proper unban request.

Ps: saying that I do 'retard things' on the server is a good way to get your ban extended, although you're lucky that that isn't up to me. Wait for the headadmins and be a good boy.

let's go part by part first of all u are claming once more tht i've been banned for "You were banned for not joining the fight, teamhitting, teamkilling, and then insulting me" okey the teamhitting and teamkilling are true as we did it ONCE  but what is the funniest thing is that u are claiming that we've been doing this for 2 maps what is a lie we did it like 3 rounds max , second  the "insulting me" once more pls go and ask any Hispaniard about what i said cause as i said before it doesnt even have sense in spanish so instead of using the google translator go and ask some Spanish people cause it seems that you are taking for granted that what i said was an insult without having knowledge in spanish , also i will say one more that u're ban reason was the insult as the photo shows https://gyazo.com/d66244edc105441eaa093580fd9538de not for the other stuff which we stopped doing since you said "last warning" so i dont see the point in claiming something that is not even true , and the last thing i didnt say "saying that I do 'retard things'" i said that what i typed ingame was a nosense shit something that we joke with in spanish , something that is used as a mere joke not as an insult so pls don't try to make me look retarded cause i know very well what im typing and doing so having said this i will be "a good" boy and wait till a headadmin also i leave u here a wonderful page to learn spanish it will really help u

https://aprenderespanol.org/  (your welcome let's see if u can learn it properly)

« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 08:02:24 pm by retamar2 »

Offline Axiom

• Colonel
  • Gif King
    • View Profile
« Reply #3576 on: August 19, 2020, 08:37:31 pm »
Post here in Tomorrow for unban, If you want to argue more, ill just add another day and so on. Its an insult in my book.

Offline Denson

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: Unban Request The Groupfighting Server V3
« Reply #3577 on: August 19, 2020, 10:50:12 pm »

In-game Name: Ve_2pp_XW_Gren_Texas77
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): unknown
Reason For Ban:  teamkilling
Time/date (If Known): I cant remember
Apology/Statement Against Ban: Sorry about that :(
I won't do it again :>
Player ID (If Known):  1923591

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
Re: Unban Request The Groupfighting Server V3
« Reply #3578 on: August 20, 2020, 12:11:22 pm »

In-game Name: Ve_2pp_XW_Gren_Texas77
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): unknown
Reason For Ban:  teamkilling
Time/date (If Known): I cant remember
Apology/Statement Against Ban: Sorry about that :(
I won't do it again :>
Player ID (If Known):  1923591
Unbanned.

Offline retamar2

• First Sergeant
  • Banned!
  • NEVER SURRENDER
    • View Profile
« Reply #3579 on: August 20, 2020, 01:22:52 pm »
Reason For Ban:Still dont know which of the reasons
Apology/Statement Against Ban: Axiom told me to post today aye

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3580 on: August 20, 2020, 08:08:03 pm »
Thats no apology, post again.

Offline retamar2

• First Sergeant
  • Banned!
  • NEVER SURRENDER
    • View Profile
« Reply #3581 on: August 20, 2020, 08:34:21 pm »

why do i need to apology , give me a reason cause yet i dont know for what i've been banned , once i have the reason i could do the "apology"
« Last Edit: August 20, 2020, 08:36:29 pm by retamar2 »

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3582 on: August 20, 2020, 08:39:22 pm »
why do i need to apology , give me a reason cause yet i dont know for what i've been banned , once i have the reason i could do the "apology"

Delaying, team hitting, Insulting and team killing as you were told.

Chop chop.

Offline retamar2

• First Sergeant
  • Banned!
  • NEVER SURRENDER
    • View Profile
« Reply #3583 on: August 20, 2020, 08:52:53 pm »

Chop chop.

I apologise for my mistakes, please forgive.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2020, 08:59:10 pm by bobertini »

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3584 on: August 20, 2020, 09:00:08 pm »

Chop chop.

I apologise for my mistakes, please forgive.

Unbanned,