Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server V3  (Read 635824 times)

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Groupfighting Server V3
« Reply #3390 on: June 02, 2020, 09:48:52 am »
3rd ban for salogas?
Yes
How many bans needed for an ultimate never come back ban?
Depends, i usually go by the way i was learned. Amount of bans * 2

To end this. It's whenever I decide. Could be 1 ban, could be several.

ItsAlex

« Reply #3391 on: June 02, 2020, 10:47:35 am »
In-Game Name: 45thN_Gren_Vixtro
Steam Name: Www.Vixtro
Regiment/Rank(If Any): In the 45thN as regular/gren
Admin Experience: In PW, PW_AGS as a veteran admin. EU_titan (PW) as a Trial admin. And admin on CB servers but dont remember which and i was a NWRP admin.
Spoken Languages: Dutch , French , German , English.
Banned before? (If yes, state why): Yes but in 2017 or 2018 for tks or trolling but after then never got banned if i remember.
Player ID:9886
Reason Why You Want This Role (Make it detailed and unique): I love the gf server and i almost play it everyday, but sometimes i see rule breakers in times when there are no admins on and that is no fun. Thats why im applying for admin when im playing and i see someone breaks the rule that i can make actions etc. And i also want to make friends in the NW community since im back after a break and i want to make the community good for experienced and new players since its the number 1 server or in the top 5 servers on NW.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3392 on: June 02, 2020, 10:50:42 am »
what is holdfast

A game where I could potentially reach a different audience.
I doubt you'd find many people on FSE still playing Holdfast, you'd be better to ask around on their forums Bobiiii.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3393 on: June 02, 2020, 11:27:42 am »
In-Game Name: 45thN_Gren_Vixtro
Steam Name: Www.Vixtro
Regiment/Rank(If Any): In the 45thN as regular/gren
Admin Experience: In PW, PW_AGS as a veteran admin. EU_titan (PW) as a Trial admin. And admin on CB servers but dont remember which and i was a NWRP admin.
Spoken Languages: Dutch , French , German , English.
Banned before? (If yes, state why): Yes but in 2017 or 2018 for tks or trolling but after then never got banned if i remember.
Player ID:9886
Reason Why You Want This Role (Make it detailed and unique): I love the gf server and i almost play it everyday, but sometimes i see rule breakers in times when there are no admins on and that is no fun. Thats why im applying for admin when im playing and i see someone breaks the rule that i can make actions etc. And i also want to make friends in the NW community since im back after a break and i want to make the community good for experienced and new players since its the number 1 server or in the top 5 servers on NW.
Admin applications are closed.

Offline Sharz12

• First Sergeant
  • Waiting for the next crusade against ANTIFA ayaaaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tamère
« Reply #3394 on: June 02, 2020, 11:58:19 pm »
In-game Name: Sharzenigger
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): grouped_krazed (undercover admin ??)
Reason For Ban: Someone tked me. In my opinion the guy had to know that he shouldn't have tked me, so I said 1 sentence to let him know that you can't tk me like the way he did.
Time/date (If Known):  21:45 gmt
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I am in my right to defend myself against all form of agression. I could have challenge him to meet me in Paris but I said calmly what I thought on the moment. + I know we live in weirds times currently, but we're not in the US -I speak to kraz now- you could have warned me in the chat.
Player ID (If Known): /

Thank you for your understanding,
Your fella Sharz
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 12:01:47 am by Sharz12 »

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #3395 on: June 03, 2020, 12:39:35 am »
Reason For Ban: Someone tked me. In my opinion the guy had to know that he shouldn't have tked me, so I said 1 sentence to let him know that you can't tk me like the way he did.
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I am in my right to defend myself against all form of agression. I could have challenge him to meet me in Paris but I said calmly what I thought on the moment. + I know we live in weirds times currently, but we're not in the US -I speak to kraz now- you could have warned me in the chat.

Your fella Sharz

Denied.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Sharz12

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3396 on: June 03, 2020, 01:22:09 am »

Your fella Sharz

Denied.

Explain a bit

Nock

« Reply #3397 on: June 03, 2020, 01:09:33 pm »

Your fella Sharz

Name + using another key ? You're supposed to be banned for a month, dont try to avoid the rules by using another key

I dont even know why you want explanations, it's crystal clear why you were banned

Offline Sharz12

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3398 on: June 03, 2020, 02:27:49 pm »

Your fella Sharz

Denied.

Explain a bit
Your name??? Again....

Kids are not allowed to talk with adults, go back and play marbles

Offline Sharz12

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3399 on: June 03, 2020, 02:30:26 pm »

Your fella Sharz

Name + using another key ? You're supposed to be banned for a month, dont try to avoid the rules by using another key

I dont even know why you want explanations, it's crystal clear why you were banned

You should know the rules, I'm in my right to play with another key, there is no rules about that. So the only reason to ban me is again my name but I don't see anything wrong with it

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3400 on: June 03, 2020, 02:37:04 pm »

Your fella Sharz

You should know the rules, I'm in my right to play with another key, there is no rules about that. So the only reason to ban me is again my name but I don't see anything wrong with it

I'm not quite sure what you stood to gain from that name, let alone using another key (which is a rule).

You are hereby barred from this server and thread. Any new key you use will be banned.

Offline MarjioviçR

• Captain
  • freedoms simp
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MotoBvock MaimLockXD
« Reply #3401 on: June 03, 2020, 02:47:26 pm »
dont make my transgender queen bob mad

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3402 on: June 03, 2020, 03:03:01 pm »
That one is going in the golden quotes channel, thanks sharz

Offline Sharz12

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3403 on: June 03, 2020, 09:49:15 pm »

Your fella Sharz

I'm not quite sure what you stood to gain from that name, let alone using another key (which is a rule).

You are hereby barred from this server and thread. Any new key you use will be banned.

You are the only server that have banned me for wearing this name, the only one; so I don't really know if you have a racial problem or if your just dumb thinking there is something racist in that name but be sure that I have a lot of keys and I will still playing on this server even if some players and admins are total douchebags

Offline Leth

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3404 on: June 03, 2020, 09:57:53 pm »
Hey,

Just wanted to say that this server is really good and it’s super appreciated that you guys moderate it so well and it’s up 24/7! Keep the good work up guys!