Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server V3  (Read 636103 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The Groupfighting Server V3
« Reply #2865 on: August 28, 2019, 07:47:18 pm »
one purposeful teamkill is a ban nowadays? imagine being trigger happy over banning 20% of the server
Mr revives himself when he dies to Vol wanna talk about admin abuse?

Simply at this point peoples tolerance for rule breaks is less since over the last 7 years you should really all know the rules by now, and in fact you do know them you just choose to ignore them. I personally always tell people to do one warning before a ban. But realistically you shouldn't need that warning.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline QuinnML

• Major
  • NEC TIMEAS SIS JUSTUS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Quinn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2866 on: August 28, 2019, 07:49:13 pm »
one purposeful teamkill is a ban nowadays? imagine being trigger happy over banning 20% of the server

Simply at this point peoples tolerance for rule breaks is less since over the last 7 years you should really all know the rules by now, and in fact you do know them you just choose to ignore them. I personally always tell people to do one warning before a ban. But realistically you shouldn't need that warning.

I agree, everyone should know the rules. Especially the fucking admins. But don't worry when they rulebreak.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2867 on: August 28, 2019, 07:50:55 pm »
Spoiler

I agree, everyone should know the rules. Especially the fucking admins. But don't worry when they rulebreak.
[close]
I don't know why I have to say the same thing several times to you, you must struggle with reading so I'll say it one last time. Provide some evidence of this and report it to me or Bob, we can't do something about something we know nothing about or have no evidence of........
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2868 on: August 28, 2019, 08:04:57 pm »
We're going in circles here Quinn and you're saying the same thing over and over again with no extra information so I'm going to start removing your posts. As I said before feel free to reach out to me or Bob via PM's or Steam if you wish to take this further.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2869 on: August 28, 2019, 11:52:58 pm »
After I slayed him he used a racial slur at me... That's why he got the ban... The tk was just a slay

Offline Moumoute73

• Private
  • Guerre
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Moumoute
« Reply #2870 on: August 29, 2019, 06:51:14 pm »
I take this very seriously, you have no right to accuse me of lending my key to Dayboul. You didn't give me any drinking evidence, if we start from the beginning: Freedom thinks it wasn't me who was playing (we don't know how) he banned me... ok. I come here to plead my innocence, no one believes me. What the hell? I swear to you on my mother's life that I was the one who was playing and that Dayboul had nothing to do with it. Please reconsider your decision, let's start from the beginning, all this goes far too far...
lè signatur c pr lé pd

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2871 on: August 29, 2019, 08:41:15 pm »
Talk to Bobertini/Bob on Steam if you want him to re-consider it. We're not having another shit storm on this thread.

Offline Moumoute73

• Private
  • Guerre
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Moumoute
« Reply #2872 on: August 29, 2019, 09:31:04 pm »
I understand but Bob doesn't want to add me or talk to me I feel like... You're the only way I can get out of this mess. I don't understand why it turned sour, isn't there any way to get along? Really I don't want to get angry anymore or what I just want to find an arrangement, it's been a long time since I've played groupfighting and it saddens me, I would like to tell you that it's dayboul that plays for me but there's nothing really about it... What does it get me to lie on a forum of an endangered game? Absolutely nothing. I do not question your duty as administrator, I respect it, but for the love of God be "merciful" with me and believe me. I want to be on u'r side really.
lè signatur c pr lé pd

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2873 on: August 29, 2019, 09:54:17 pm »
I understand but Bob doesn't want to add me or talk to me I feel like... You're the only way I can get out of this mess. I don't understand why it turned sour, isn't there any way to get along? Really I don't want to get angry anymore or what I just want to find an arrangement, it's been a long time since I've played groupfighting and it saddens me, I would like to tell you that it's dayboul that plays for me but there's nothing really about it... What does it get me to lie on a forum of an endangered game? Absolutely nothing. I do not question your duty as administrator, I respect it, but for the love of God be "merciful" with me and believe me. I want to be on u'r side really.
I can bring it up with Bob again for you if he won't talk to you directly but he's not online at the minute and Bob owns the server so I cannot do anything without his permission in your case as he has spoken.

Offline KamAtaHan

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2874 on: August 30, 2019, 10:16:41 am »
In-game Name: KamAtaHan
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): I don't know
Reason For Ban: TK
Time/date (If Known): 3 weeks ago
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I'm sorry for it
Player ID (If Known):  1773270

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2875 on: August 30, 2019, 10:31:59 am »
In-game Name: KamAtaHan
Time/date (If Known): 3 weeks ago
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I'm sorry for it
Player ID (If Known):  1773270
Unbanned.

Offline russzin

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: russzin
« Reply #2876 on: August 30, 2019, 09:49:21 pm »
In-game Name: Foltes
Time/date (If Known): I do not remember, for a long time
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I'm sorry
Player ID (If Known): 1822240

Offline Skipper

• First Lieutenant
  • The real Skipper of NW
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skipper
« Reply #2877 on: August 30, 2019, 10:07:47 pm »
Huh? I was on groupfighting with you a few hours ago
Pirate_Battle_1 Community Rep||||[Former]Groupfighting admin, Jail Break server admin||||88th, 126th, 33rd, 24th, 57th, 2ndCSG, 54th, 4th, 65th, 5Brg, 67th, 57e, 28th

Offline Cameron.

• Second Lieutenant
  • And still I rise
    • View Profile
    • No need to cringe you w my experience
  • Nick: Loyalty, Honour, Integrity
« Reply #2878 on: August 31, 2019, 05:43:48 pm »
dw hes turkish

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2879 on: September 01, 2019, 12:39:04 pm »
In-game Name: Foltes
Time/date (If Known): I do not remember, for a long time
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I'm sorry
Player ID (If Known): 1822240
Unbanned, looks like it was some time back.