Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server V3  (Read 635983 times)

yecgga

Re: The Groupfighting Server V3
« Reply #2760 on: August 04, 2019, 04:17:12 pm »
#justice4kozhin

he dindu nuffin

Offline kozhin

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2761 on: August 04, 2019, 06:37:08 pm »
#justice4kozhin

yeah justice for me boys, where are my sexy fans, come out here and humiliate this kid munj for banning me with no reason , thats ABUSE i hope you lose your admin rights munj and i will apply an application for that

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #2762 on: August 04, 2019, 06:42:32 pm »
Kohzin stfu

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2763 on: August 04, 2019, 08:34:34 pm »
In-game Name:KozhiN
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):munj
Reason For Ban:i kept mentioning his bad skills in melee, the real reason was that he was bad at the game and i kept beating him so he couldnt take it
Time/date (If Known): 10 mins ago
Apology/Statement Against Ban:i dont think i deserve to be banned for mocking on others bad skills, i apologise to bob , bcuz hes the only person  i find worthy of apologizing
Player ID (If Known):
I want you to apologise to me and Munj or you're not getting unbanned. Considering I process 90% of unbans it's pretty stupid to only apologise to Bob.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline kozhin

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #2764 on: August 05, 2019, 02:30:48 pm »
Reason For Ban:i kept mentioning his bad skills in melee, the real reason was that he was bad at the game and i kept beating him so he couldnt take it
Apology/Statement Against Ban:i dont think i deserve to be banned for mocking on others bad skills, i apologise to bob , bcuz hes the only person  i find worthy of apologizing
Player ID (If Known):
I want you to apologise to me and Munj or you're not getting unbanned. Considering I process 90% of unbans it's pretty stupid to only apologise to Bob.

oh you really care about apologies and all that , ok i apologise to you and munj , but remember its a fake apology just to unbann me , but since u really really love that im gonna give it to you ,here you go i apologise again to all of u admins (kiss kiss)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2765 on: August 05, 2019, 03:01:54 pm »
Player ID (If Known):

oh you really care about apologies and all that , ok i apologise to you and munj , but remember its a fake apology just to unbann me , but since u really really love that im gonna give it to you ,here you go i apologise again to all of u admins (kiss kiss)

i just got brain aids from reading that
Post again in two weeks and we'll consider your unban if you can act like an adult in that one. :)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2766 on: August 05, 2019, 03:54:26 pm »
Spoiler
Player ID (If Known):

Post again in two weeks and we'll consider your unban if you can act like an adult in that one. :)

im not an adult , neither u are for delaying my unbann just bcuz u get triggered
[close]
You're really not triggering me but equally I'm not wasting my time. Stop posting your shit here and come back in two weeks with a proper unban request and we'll consider it.

Offline kozhin

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #2767 on: August 05, 2019, 04:10:35 pm »
Spoiler
Player ID (If Known):

im not an adult , neither u are for delaying my unbann just bcuz u get triggered
[close]
You're really not triggering me but equally I'm not wasting my time. Stop posting your shit here and come back in two weeks with a proper unban request and we'll consider it.

u talking about equality , i really wana know why u delaying my unban for 2 weeks? why not less or more , like i have done something rly big to you, herishey i want you to reconsider your dececion because i think its unfair and u are being a bad example of an admin,, now  shall answer me what i rly have done to deserve 2 weeks ban?

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #2768 on: August 05, 2019, 04:22:47 pm »
Just apologies it's not hard.... If u don't mean it who cares just suck it up and take it on the chin.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2769 on: August 05, 2019, 04:25:57 pm »
Stop posting here Kozhin. Feel free to PM me or message me on Steam and I'll answer when I can.

Offline kozhin

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #2770 on: August 05, 2019, 05:01:05 pm »
In-game Name:kozhin
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):Munj
Reason For Ban: trolling and insulting
Time/date (If Known):
Apology/Statement Against Ban: im sorry , it wont happen again
Player ID (If Known):

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2771 on: August 05, 2019, 05:01:58 pm »
In-game Name:kozhin
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):Munj
Reason For Ban: trolling and insulting
Time/date (If Known):
Apology/Statement Against Ban: im sorry , it wont happen again
Player ID (If Known):
See much better. Post in 6 days for your unban.

Offline OldFool

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
unban request
« Reply #2772 on: August 08, 2019, 05:24:14 pm »
in game name: youngfool
admin who banned you: freedom
reason for ban: Delaying
apology: I'm sorry for walking. I'll stop delaying in the future
player id: 1351497
« Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 05:31:29 pm by OldFool »

yecgga

Re: unban request
« Reply #2773 on: August 08, 2019, 05:32:41 pm »

lmao

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: unban request
« Reply #2774 on: August 08, 2019, 06:00:19 pm »
I had multiple reports from players before about you causing issues. Post in 5 days for an unban.