Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018  (Read 311622 times)

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018 [Still in progress][Open]
« Reply #870 on: February 18, 2018, 08:59:03 pm »

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: February 18, 2018, 09:01:19 pm »
I'm going to form Somalia-Uganda SOMU Team. PM me if interested!

Am with u!
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline Yoda

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: cccp_yoda
« Reply #872 on: February 18, 2018, 09:11:02 pm »
very personal opinion about russian attitude
Every year its the same thing: russian people keep crying beacuse they want to play with ukrainian and baltic players. Maybe you guys dont realize that you have the 4th larger community (after UK, France and Germany) but dont try to tell us that you dont have 10 russian and 10 ukrainian players please.
You have a full regiment of russian speaking players in the competitive scene so I really doubt you dont have people good at melee. Maybe they arent all-stars but still there are a lot of other nations that have maybe just 2-3 people who play in competitive regiments so your arguments make me laugh a lot.
Moreover, you still have some time so if you think that your team will suck you should start training your boys.
Wanna be captain? Do your job
I've always played in a team where basically none except 2 of us played groupfighting and we got smashed almost every time, but that's fine. I'm not gonna ask for a Roman Empire coalition just because there are not a lot of italian skilled players, we do what we can and maybe one day we'll manage to win a match or something. Otherwise we'll keep sucking but at least we tried and we understood what this tournament is about.
[close]
snip
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 01:38:57 am by Noorwegian »

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #873 on: February 18, 2018, 09:30:51 pm »
very personal opinion about russian attitude
Every year its the same thing: russian people keep crying beacuse they want to play with ukrainian and baltic players. Maybe you guys dont realize that you have the 4th larger community (after UK, France and Germany) but dont try to tell us that you dont have 10 russian and 10 ukrainian players please.
You have a full regiment of russian speaking players in the competitive scene so I really doubt you dont have people good at melee. Maybe they arent all-stars but still there are a lot of other nations that have maybe just 2-3 people who play in competitive regiments so your arguments make me laugh a lot.
Moreover, you still have some time so if you think that your team will suck you should start training your boys.
Wanna be captain? Do your job
I've always played in a team where basically none except 2 of us played groupfighting and we got smashed almost every time, but that's fine. I'm not gonna ask for a Roman Empire coalition just because there are not a lot of italian skilled players, we do what we can and maybe one day we'll manage to win a match or something. Otherwise we'll keep sucking but at least we tried and we understood what this tournament is about.
[close]
snip
  ???
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 01:39:03 am by Noorwegian »
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #874 on: February 18, 2018, 09:49:43 pm »
ok im moving forward with team north america, thanks organizers, this is for sure the way to go forward with NWWC's since NA's have this disadvantage

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #876 on: February 18, 2018, 10:55:21 pm »
lmao
can you stop
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Sirkentis

• Sergeant
  • Odysseus
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ody
« Reply #877 on: February 18, 2018, 11:02:19 pm »
Spoiler
Ahu
[close]
Co-Captain Application:
Nation:Belgium
In-Game Name: Ody
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Sirkentis-Ody
In-Game ID: 1710924
Why should you be Captain?:
Spoiler
VLAANDEREN DE LEEUW
[close]
Been it last year, and who else is gonna do it?
Spoiler
aHu
[close]
Do you Agree to all of the Rules?: Yas
Do you Agree to all the Captaincy Responsibilities? yeye
Spoiler
ahU
[close]

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrDixon
« Reply #878 on: February 18, 2018, 11:11:17 pm »
banning ukr + russia = ez way to end discussion
Do it and let me play for Spain, please
I will immediately stop crying

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: February 18, 2018, 11:23:12 pm »
Nation Application
Nation: Jersey, Channel Islands
Co-Captain: Rico
Co-Captain: Lochlainn
Nations Steam Group Link: tba
Roster (with ID's if you can):
Rico
Lochlainn
Ricky
Elberg
Bob Rabbit
*roster is wip, very difficult to get players from Jersey together as it is a small place!*

Denied. again, you are not captain of anything yet, wait till decisions come out. For now get all your players to sign up to their own nations.

Referee Application
Name: Fotin
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198118112574/
Past Experience: Alot of tournaments, most important is probably the NWL. I also hosted my own tournament in the French community.
Do you Agree to all of the Rules : I disagree with the rule 3 of "rules concerning Nationality, Sign-ups and Team Nationality". Also, in the rule 5 of "Referee Rules", I think that the fact that the casters are allowed to be on the server should be specified.

"3. Exceptions may be:
    - Have been living in that country 8 years.
    - Took part/Signed up to that same nationality in NWWC 2017"

This is not changing, so either come to terms with it, or application denied. Also Casters are allowed on the server? just not allowed admin.  Please re-post your application if you wish to be re-considered, or message me on steam if you have any further questions which i would be happy to answer :)

Players and Referee's Updated.

Please let me know your recommendations for captains, also please remember i will thoroughly assess every single nation once the signups deadline is close, this is to make sure everyone who has signed up to their nation, is eligible and legit :) thank you.

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #880 on: February 18, 2018, 11:34:43 pm »
As for the russian/ukranian matter :

Banning the whole country from playing doesnt seem fair, neither is banning the captains as even among the captains, there were people who just didn't know about all this.

As far as I remember, even Desant - who was captain of Ukraine -, had no idea that Nifu, Maxim and Alucard were playing under fake names.

I even recall a steam convo ss between Marxeil and Desant with Desant asking "Who the fuck is that *insert russian fake name* noob ?", refering to Maxim, as he was doing really bad during that match.
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Archangel

• Sergeant
  • ruski
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Archangel
« Reply #881 on: February 18, 2018, 11:55:42 pm »
about full reg of russian, guys , are u srlsy?this is the same as sending disabled people to ordinary olympic games coz there are no others

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #882 on: February 19, 2018, 12:28:37 am »
Nation: Canada (or Team North America)
In-Game Name: Theodin
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/theonasty
In-Game ID: 678193
Why should you be Captain?: I've already done it before, and am one of the last like 5 Canadians still active
Do you Agree to all of the Rules?: Yas
Do you Agree to all the Captaincy Responsibilities? Yas

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #883 on: February 19, 2018, 12:30:13 am »
As for the russian/ukranian matter :

Banning the whole country from playing doesnt seem fair, neither is banning the captains as even among the captains, there were people who just didn't know about all this.

As far as I remember, even Desant - who was captain of Ukraine -, had no idea that Nifu, Maxim and Alucard were playing under fake names.

I even recall a steam convo ss between Marxeil and Desant with Desant asking "Who the fuck is that *insert russian fake name* noob ?", refering to Maxim, as he was doing really bad during that match.
cool story, dromadaire

but ye, if theres gonna be some bans, dont do anything  to Desant because that was actually only mine idea
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 12:37:03 am by Sir-Follkas »
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Hokej

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: February 19, 2018, 12:32:35 am »
Nation:Poland
In-Game Name:Hokej
Steam Link:CykaBlyat
In-Game ID: Kurwa
Do you Agree to all of the Rules?: Yes,kurwaaaaaaaaaaaaa