Author Topic: Hacking investigation: A cautionary tale of idiocy & delusions  (Read 9538 times)

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Hacking investigation: A cautionary tale of idiocy & delusions
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2019, 03:50:18 am »
i too was suspicious if it was really godfreids banking account until i saw tim hortons

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
  • Side: Union
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2019, 04:24:14 am »
Spoiler
https://gyazo.com/bc7067dc7bdbf8e477d0306397d6f935
It's so fucking obvious that FraudFreid is hacking, I don't get how no one else has put the pieces together.

Who actually eats Shawarma? That's right, nobody except Middle-eastern sand *******. However we all know that Mr. HacksFreid is Le Canadien. So why would he buy Shawarma?

I have the answer boys and girls

During Captain Canada's combat deployments to Korengal Valley, Afghanistan (where he personally led 2 Navy Seal operations to rescue Barack Hussain Obama and racked up 69 confirmed kills) he was captured and interrogated by ISIS forces. Whilst incarcerated he was brainwashed and reprogrammed using extremist, anti-western propaganda. During this time the only source of nutrition available to him was his daily meal of Shawarma and goat testicles. After 6 months in captivity he was retrieved by a French counter-insurgency operative working under the guise of a Mexican fur trader. By this time he had become fully indoctrinated to the Eastern way of life. Upon returning to the North American continent GodFreid-now working as an ISIS operative within the Canadian military-began work to undermine faith in the democratic system of government.

Around April 2019, the double-agent formerly known as the artist formerly known as AutoBlockFraulein decided to request additional assets from his terrorist counterparts in order to expedite their planned overthrow of the Canadian prime minister. Amongst the delivered goods was a USB containing hacks for the game Mount and Blade: Napoleonic Wars. These were to be utilized for the express purpose of releasing the biological warhead codenamed "NA Community" upon the denizens of the North American continent. The toxic waste contained within this warhead is rumored to be 10 times that of any other biological weapon of its type.

Now your next question may be "How would a weapon of such devastation be smuggled into Canada without risking discovery?" The answer becomes quite apparent when one delves into the facts provided above. A product which no westerner has the willpower or interest to investigate. A food item so repulsive that it would drive away even the most dogged of customs agents. You guessed it, GodFreid's Shawarma. That which sustained him through the long nights of captivity was also the spark which would ignite the heavenly flames to sweep away western democracy.

Will our heroes be able to stop this maniac before he rains destruction upon that which we hold most dear?

Will HackerFreid destroy the NA community, and therefore condemn the world to eternal hellfire?

Find out next time on

NW Noir, Hacked-Files
[close]
HEY I eat shawarma!
WE FOUND ANOTHER CANADIAN MOLE, GET HIM

Offline Godsworn Alexiel

• Corporal
  • peepochrist
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2019, 06:46:44 am »
This post was kinda unnecessary cuz I don’t think anyone actually cared about the hacking allegations and only cared about the drama it created
i can deadlift 700 pounds

chadlite in training

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2019, 04:43:20 pm »
This post was kinda unnecessary cuz I don’t think anyone actually cared about the hacking allegations and only cared about the drama it created

The point of the thread is to expose their idiocy and delusional behavior. How they so desperately wanted me to be a hacker that they've been paying Merc_Frank for "information" that was ultimately just him making stuff up to milk them for more. They paid him 500 Euros for the latest "information" and got lied to, which even in their own chat logs they become suspicious of him when his records show me from the US...but just accept his first half-assed excuse, because otherwise they'd have to admit they were wrong and they just wasted all that money.

The other point of the thread was to create a thread they don't control, so they can't lock it every time they lose the argument, and things don't have to be discussed on their terms.

and lastly it was created to serve as a meme dump for memes about all this drama/stupidity, which I'll post some of later today/tomorrow.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 05:14:49 pm by Stroke0fd34th »

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2019, 04:56:57 pm »
What you don't know is that Godfreid is actually a pensioner and he used to be in that nursing home but then he lived by himself and he was actually looking for weed wacker and typed in need hacker and accidentally bought NW hacks when he originally thought it was the Weed-Away 9000 GOLD and he was just following the instructions given to him by his friend Frank who doesn't actually own a booter he was having a car boot sale.

Source: Wikipedia

Offline Zappy

• Second Lieutenant
  • AT LEAST 86
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zappy
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2019, 06:30:43 pm »
I still believe godfried bought the 3000dollar penis enlargement package

suns

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2019, 11:44:22 pm »
They paid him 500 Euros for the latest "information"

LOL you have spread false information multiple times now and have not explained why your IP shows up in Frank's database

with those resources we would have been able to purchase the top quality hacks Frank has to offer (up to $200) then make videos on how to expose them

Quote from: suns
After using extensive resources from Native, we were able to get this information out of Frank.

our native boyz have been helpful

also btw, Frank claims he does not know who Risk is or where he got those screenshots, so IDK where your argument with those screenshots are coming from

Risk or Godfreid are not on Frank's friends list currently either.

Spoiler
[close]

bean and i are off
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 11:48:37 pm by suns »

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2019, 12:08:20 am »
Lol, Frank is a genius. Pitting people up against each other based on false accusations so he can make a profit off his "database" and his "knowledge". I love the hussle.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2019, 12:21:39 am »

LOL you have spread false information multiple times now and have not explained why your IP shows up in Frank's database

with those resources we would have been able to purchase the top quality hacks Frank has to offer (up to $200) then make videos on how to expose them

After using extensive resources from Native, we were able to get this information out of Frank.

also btw, Frank claims he does not know who Risk is or where he got those screenshots, so IDK where your argument with those screenshots are coming from

Spoiler
[close]

bean and i are off

>Arguments and evidence get obliterated
>yoU dIDn'T eXplAiN yOur IP iN hIs dAtaBAse

Franks lying about not knowing who Risk is, since Risk talked to him last time you got destroyed trying to "Expose" MATT but fRank  WoUldnT lIe tO mE!!

Plus Risk has the screenshots of their convo

Weird how he said my IP wasn't in his database during their convo, then it miraculously popped up (probably realized it was the same one you guys asked about), mUh dAtabAsE wAs stUcK.

Franks a liar, you guys are colossal idiots for trusting him, and even more so for paying him.

I removed him cause he wouldn't talk to me unless I paid him. I assume Risk removed him after he was hit with a paywall too.

Your Native boyz didn't do anything but a commit a federal crime as did you, and you were stupid enough to admit to it on the forums and to me before removing it from your post lol.

Shut up, hold the L.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 12:50:39 am by Stroke0fd34th »

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2019, 12:58:58 am »

Spoiler
[close]

bean and i are off

You just ignored all the information and evidence Godfreid gave, which disproved your claims. The guy trolled you and probably just put that IP in his database after you sent it to him. He isn't consistent and gives false information saying Godfreid bought hacks April and Feb of this year. It doesn't make sense and add up. I have said this over 5 times now and you just ignore it or read but just can't comprehend it.

After I talked to Frank, I removed him. That guy is a troll, makes hacks and begs for money. I am not going to keep him on my friends list. I have the entire conversation saved on pastebin and if you read my post I said I can post it. How else did I get those screenshots from him? You are discounting the stuff Frank gave me but take the stuff he gives you. The logic.

Godfreid posted the pastebin.

but here it is too

http://prntscr.com/obu1o3
http://prntscr.com/obu2v5
http://prntscr.com/obu30h
http://prntscr.com/ogiuyx
http://prntscr.com/obu39b
http://prntscr.com/ogivyg
http://prntscr.com/obu3pa
http://prntscr.com/obu3xt
http://prntscr.com/ogiw8x

Frank claims he doesn't know me or spoken to me? weird.
Thanks for showing Frank is more of a liar. Anything else you want to want make false claims about?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 01:00:34 am by Risk_ »

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 084ever!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2019, 12:59:44 am »
Mercenary Frank having a field day LMAOOOOOOO
click here to join the 84th

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2019, 01:17:51 am »
fuckin taking muh thanos memes for his own purpose.

muh reality stone.

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2019, 01:28:38 am »
I mean Frank did the same to me. claimed he didn't remember who I was or Suns after the whole MATT thing.

I honestly don't know why this argument is still going. both sides are just going back and forth without any new arguments and the quality of argument is only getting worse..
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2019, 01:53:18 am »
I mean Frank did the same to me. claimed he didn't remember who I was or Suns after the whole MATT thing.

I honestly don't know why this argument is still going. both sides are just going back and forth without any new arguments and the quality of argument is only getting worse..

???

suns was essentially claiming we made up talking to merc frank. So he got debunked, again. Simple as that.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 01:55:59 am by Stroke0fd34th »

Norwegian13

« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2019, 01:08:01 pm »
Speaking from a personal standpoint, not as a moderator -

What's the point of all this fuss, when at the end of the day, who really cares if someone used cheats in the past? As far as I understand, there was no important match result that was impacted by individuals performing extraordinarily. Why the fuss, if there is no certain tournament/match that is believed to have been ruined by cheating? There's no solid evidence of anyone even using hacks, and considering the way M&B is, it'll also be very hard to find solid evidence of someone cheating.

Good thing that people want to work against hacking/cheating in NW, but instead of going on witch hunts with accusations against individuals about actions they may or may not have done in the past, create measures to prevent people from using cheats in present and future tournaments.