Author Topic: The Grand Coalition (The 7 Nation Army & The British Army)  (Read 17555 times)

Offline ChosenMan

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 95th_Chosenman
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Grand Coalition (The 7 Nation Army & The British Army)
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2013, 04:23:05 pm »
I agree with Chriseh, this seems to be getting way to big  :P

If u follow U.S politics with major corporations beening "too big to fail" would make sense. I'm not sure thou if the FSE would bail the parties involved.

Being I am a student of Political Science and actually DO follow American politics.... I think this is possibly one of the dumbest "too big to fail" analogies I have seen. Seriously EatJello.
Lieutenant General, British Army
Commander, 95th Rifles

Offline ChosenMan

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 95th_Chosenman
« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2013, 04:31:18 pm »
Also, Before anyone starts talking all kinds of shit, or saying we are "too big" I suggest that you actually read what this is. The only thing we are doing is supporting each other. The Grand Coalition is not one big army. It is just a community, like the entirety of NW, with two distinctly autonomous armies.

For those of you who can't understand what the word Coalition means I will define it.

Coalition - A pact or treaty among individuals or groups in which they partake in a joint action, each for their OWN self-interest.

This coalition is just an Alliance between two armies.
Lieutenant General, British Army
Commander, 95th Rifles

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
  • Crunch, forever and always
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CRUNCH
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2013, 01:27:23 am »
Wait so does this mean I can go to 3eVolt TS and bother Grimmyboo, Bickyboo and Ap0caboo? Hot dog!

Offline Ryner

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2013, 01:32:17 am »
I count about 850 members in total, not bad.
Does the average person identify themselves more as a 27th, 7NA, or GC?

I would assume the average person identifies themselves as neither a 27th, 7NA or CG, but rather, simply, as a person.
Or they can identify as GC_27th_......
That epic moment when all those regiments kneel to the 12th, 63e and 9y force...

im gay and im proud
9y is dead.

You just noticed that .-.

Offline Noodlenrice

• Major
  • King of Nam'
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st_Pte_Noodlenrice
« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2013, 04:24:04 am »
Can't forget the Royal Army or the 12th and 63e and 9y (no matter how dead still some good meleers) either because they can field more or out skill than all of this grand coalition just noting something. also considering the fact you guys have 3/ 8 regiments that field more than 30 per lb constantly (may or may not be the most skilled 30 but still numbers do things) but I will say that this won't create another "grand empire of a community" because of those other regiments either dislike those armies or are a "rival army/coalition" Nonetheless if this does develop into a strong community then good luck. However I won't deny that this coalition is going to be a formidable enemy (to our bayonet suppliers cause we gonna kill you all  ;D) Don't QQ at my list homies
Spoiler
Those regiments are 3e ( yours), 29th (royal army), 54th (royal army), 79th (yours), 12e (yours), 44th(royal army), 12th (independent), 63e (independent) and boys don't QQ this this is in my opinion you may think of me as an asshole or whatever I don't care
[close]

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2013, 04:40:12 am »
Can't forget the Royal Army or the 12th and 63e and 9y (no matter how dead still some good meleers) either because they can field more or out skill than all of this grand coalition just noting something. also considering the fact you guys have 3/ 8 regiments that field more than 30 per lb constantly (may or may not be the most skilled 30 but still numbers do things) but I will say that this won't create another "grand empire of a community" because of those other regiments either dislike those armies or are a "rival army/coalition" Nonetheless if this does develop into a strong community then good luck. However I won't deny that this coalition is going to be a formidable enemy (to our bayonet suppliers cause we gonna kill you all  ;D) Don't QQ at my list homies
Spoiler
Those regiments are 3e ( yours), 29th (royal army), 54th (royal army), 79th (yours), 12e (yours), 44th(royal army), 12th (independent), 63e (independent) and boys don't QQ this this is in my opinion you may think of me as an asshole or whatever I don't care
[close]

im still gay and proud
Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline Eatjello

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 13, 2013, 04:43:24 am »
I agree with Chriseh, this seems to be getting way to big  :P

If u follow U.S politics with major corporations beening "too big to fail" would make sense. I'm not sure thou if the FSE would bail the parties involved.

Being I am a student of Political Science and actually DO follow American politics.... I think this is possibly one of the dumbest "too big to fail" analogies I have seen. Seriously EatJello.

well It was  a joke  and u have to take account I have a sense of humor and it was in good taste. Im sorry u feel my joke was the dumbest thing u ever heard I would hope my jokes could reach most ppl, But looks like I can't quit my day job  :'(

Offline Noodlenrice

• Major
  • King of Nam'
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st_Pte_Noodlenrice
« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2013, 04:43:38 am »
Spoiler
[close]

im still gay and proud

Who isn't

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2013, 05:10:17 am »
Spoiler
[close]

im still gay and proud

Who isn't
Now that is a great question.
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Samuel

• Captain
    • View Profile
    • 3rd (East Kent) Regiment of Foot "The Buffs" Website
  • Side: Union
« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2013, 05:35:48 am »
Spoiler
[close]

I Don`t understand..  Speak English! ;D

Offline MadManYo

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MadManYo
« Reply #55 on: November 13, 2013, 08:44:06 pm »
How would this work who THE FUCK would we fight.America?

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2013, 09:42:30 pm »
How would this work who THE FUCK would we fight.America?
Very true.
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline sharpe455

• Second Lieutenant
  • give me a rifle, and ill give you a dead frog
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2013, 10:18:02 pm »
happy to have this growing so quickly so far. I will be updating the roster over the weekend.

Offline MadManYo

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MadManYo
« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2013, 11:43:27 pm »
happy to have this growing so quickly so far. I will be updating the roster over the weekend.
Sharpe we are the British Army we fight the FRENCH and any other fucker why are we allied to EVERY FUCKING NATION IN THE GAME.WHO THE FUCK ARE WE MENT TO FIGHT???

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2013, 11:51:42 pm »
Sharpe we are the British Army we fight the FRENCH and any other fucker why are we allied to EVERY FUCKING NATION IN THE GAME.WHO THE FUCK ARE WE MENT TO FIGHT???

Spoiler
[close]