Author Topic: What is your Top 15 EU?  (Read 61243 times)

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
  • Side: Neutral
Re: What is your Top 15 EU?
« Reply #540 on: June 02, 2019, 02:02:37 pm »
Name me one person who can sit at Ledger's table and tell him 'I am a more consistent NW player than you'. I will wait.
Moskito

No German in 2016-2019 even though we won NWWC in 2016  :'(. You should also consider Gerher and Wolpi as some of the best players these couple of years.
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #541 on: June 02, 2019, 02:20:11 pm »
Moskito would be my second choice any time of the day if I had to pick another person however, I would argue his impact in 2016-2019 isn't as massive as Ledger's. It's up there, it's close, but be it PR, Poosy, TzO or even less serious teams such as Kittens or other, Ledger was always one of the hard carries despite playing alongside equally talented players, and he got the trophy cabinet coming with it.

As for the German team, I also noticed afterwards the lack of German players in 2016-2019 but I feel that NWWC 2016 left aside, the French superiority was simply way too obvious to not have all the aforementioned players within the list. It's also worth noting that unlike Fwuffy, Stark, Bagins or Golden, I don't know Gerher, Wolpi or even Tigere as good or didn't get the chance to watch them a lot. If I did, chances are they would be up there yes.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 02:53:36 pm by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #542 on: June 02, 2019, 03:32:17 pm »
2011-2015
Evanovic
ClaSh
Axiom
Xeon
Akame
Lubukill
JackieChan
Moskito
Mopin
Rikimaru
Ledger
Eddie
Vampyr
Herishey
Fatkoala
[close]

Worthy mention: Noswill, Jammo, Space, Flopz, Bessières, Draken

2016-2019
HaZe
ExtaZz
Tibérias
Dren
Troister
Maharbaal
Bagins
Golden
LeBrave
Fwuffy
Stark
Ledger
Rune
Muha
Python
[close]

Worthy mention: Fotin, Maurice, Hypno, Marquez

Name me one person who can sit at Ledger's table and tell him 'I am a more consistent NW player than you'. I will wait.
Awesome.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
« Reply #543 on: June 02, 2019, 05:31:05 pm »
2011-2015
Evanovic
ClaSh
Axiom
Xeon
Akame
Lubukill
JackieChan
Moskito
Mopin
Rikimaru
Ledger
Eddie
Vampyr
Herishey
Fatkoala
[close]

2016-2019
HaZe
ExtaZz
Tibérias
Dren
Troister
Maharbaal
Bagins
Golden
LeBrave
Fwuffy
Stark
Ledger
Rune
Muha
Python
[close]

Awesome.
I'd have added Voluble in there.
Also Wolpi really deserves his place in your top 15. He won alot of tournament these 3 last years and showed us his skill. To me, if people like Rune or Muha are in this top 15, Wolpi should be here aswell. Anyway as you said you haven't seen him playing enough to judge him.

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: June 02, 2019, 05:44:04 pm »
2011-2015
Evanovic
ClaSh
Axiom
Xeon
Akame
Lubukill
JackieChan
Moskito
Mopin
Rikimaru
Ledger
Eddie
Vampyr
Herishey
Fatkoala
[close]

2016-2019
HaZe
ExtaZz
Tibérias
Dren
Troister
Maharbaal
Bagins
Golden
LeBrave
Fwuffy
Stark
Ledger
Rune
Muha
Python
[close]

lubukill, the only one who'd get mentionned in both inf and cav lists  8)
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Tournesol

« Reply #545 on: June 02, 2019, 05:57:36 pm »
It is more like 2011-2013 for most of the 2011-2015 list in my opinion but ok

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #546 on: June 02, 2019, 06:23:21 pm »
Also Wolpi really deserves his place in your top 15. He won alot of tournament these 3 last years and showed us his skill. To me, if people like Rune or Muha are in this top 15, Wolpi should be here aswell. Anyway as you said you haven't seen him playing enough to judge him.

Yeah, I think there is no denying that my top 15 of 2011-2015 will be somewhat more accurate than the 2016-2019, for obvious reasons. Even though I still think Rune is one of the best current players, it's still very recent and the fact he is a good friend probably makes me extremely biased on that. The same thing goes for Muha and Python, I know they became really good but they are still part of the players I have not watched a lot compared to the rest of the list. 

I would argue it could be renamed to 2011-2014 and 2015-2019. Pretty sure none of the players mentioned in the second list were near their peak form before 2015, with maybe yourself as the exception. For instance, LeBrave made it to FRA for the first time in 2015 while it was still under Lubu and Sinjide's leadership.

Edit: But I agree that end of 2014 - early 2015 was a period of transition between the old and the new gen.

Take it more as an 'If I had to make a 15 men line-up from 2011-2014 and 2015-2019, that's the players I would choose' because that's what I had in mind when I made this.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 06:41:09 pm by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #547 on: June 02, 2019, 06:28:08 pm »
 ???
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #548 on: June 02, 2019, 06:43:31 pm »

Yeah, I think there is no denying that my top 15 of 2011-2015 will be somewhat more accurate than the 2016-2019, for obvious reasons. Even though I still think Rune is one of the best current players, it's still very recent and the fact he is a good friend probably makes me extremely biased on that. The same thing goes for Muha and Python, I know they became really good but they are still part of the players I have not watched a lot compared to the rest of the list. 

I would argue it could be renamed to 2011-2014 and 2015-2019. Pretty sure none of the players mentioned in the second list were near their peak form before 2015, with maybe yourself as the exception. For instance, LeBrave made it to FRA for the first time in 2015 while it was still under Lubu and Sinjide's leadership.

Edit: But I agree that end of 2014 - early 2015 was a period of transition between the old and the new gen.

Take it more as an 'If I had to make a 15 men line-up from 2011-2014 and 2015-2019, that's the players I would choose' because that's what I had in mind when I made this.
I mean I'd say I didn't start to drop off until the start of 2017 really and didn't start to pick up fully until mid-late 2012. But yeah a few of the players in that list were quite short lived top players e.g. Akame.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: June 02, 2019, 07:39:21 pm »
1. Bagins
2. Python
3. Golden
4. ExTaZz
5. Wolpi
6. Fwuffy
7. Voluble
8. DOMI
9. Ledger
10. Ivan
11. Anubis
12. Rikkert
13. Rune
14. Movement
15. Elsse

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: June 03, 2019, 12:26:20 am »
1. Bagins
2. Python
3. Golden
4. ExTaZz
5. Wolpi
6. Fwuffy
7. Owindd
8. DOMI
9. Ledger
10. Ivan
11. Anubis
12. Rikkert
13. Rune
14. Movement
15. Elsse
wtf i didnt play for tz0 u cant have me that high! corrected it for ux oxoxo
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #551 on: June 03, 2019, 01:40:38 am »
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline ClaSh

• French Pioneer
  • Colonel
  • Opinionated but I'm always spitting straight facts
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Nr.24] hachiman
« Reply #552 on: June 03, 2019, 01:02:50 pm »
2011-2015
Evanovic
ClaSh
Axiom
Xeon
Akame
Lubukill
JackieChan
Moskito
Mopin
Rikimaru
Ledger
Eddie
Vampyr
Herishey
Fatkoala
[close]

2016-2019
HaZe
ExtaZz
Tibérias
Dren
Troister
Maharbaal
Bagins
Golden
LeBrave
Fwuffy
Stark
Ledger
Rune
Muha
Python
[close]

Awesome.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #553 on: June 03, 2019, 05:17:50 pm »
2011-2015
Evanovic
ClaSh
Axiom
Xeon
Akame
Lubukill
JackieChan
Moskito
Mopin
Rikimaru
Ledger
Eddie
Vampyr
Herishey
Fatkoala
[close]

2016-2019
HaZe
ExtaZz
Tibérias
Dren
Troister
Maharbaal
Bagins
Golden
LeBrave
Fwuffy
Stark
Ledger
Rune
Muha
Python
[close]

Awesome.
You wish ^^

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #554 on: June 03, 2019, 05:58:58 pm »
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.