Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server V3  (Read 633291 times)

Online RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sH1pu4Ka
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Groupfighting Server V3
« Reply #2895 on: September 04, 2019, 07:57:06 pm »
He insulted multiple guys. Insulted guys from 98e too. So I had to ban him.
Quite clearly from the logs they were both insulting multiple people so you should have banned both if you were going to ban one. Don't be biased to your own members.

EDIT: I've spoken to Gatts and it seems Ragnarok was temp banned at the same time as Salogas for insulting but Salogas proceeded to carry on on the following day so it looks like this was all handled correctly.

In-game Name:88th_Rec_Salogas
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):Zülfikar
Reason For Ban:Swearing
Time/date (If Known):03.09.19 20:40 20:50
Apology/Statement Against Ban: Sorry but ragnarok swearing me first swearing ragnarok
Player ID (If Known):1876568

This is your 4th ban, two of which were for insulting. Post in 4 days for your unban.
In-game Name:Flusha
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):Herishey
Reason For Ban:Teamkill
Time/date (If Known):02.09
Apology/Statement Against Ban:teamkill was made on the basis of trolling from the opponent and the encouragement of racism in the Russian side
Player ID (If Known):1992732
[07:00]
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #2896 on: September 04, 2019, 11:07:50 pm »
It's not ur task to punish trolling btw

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2897 on: September 05, 2019, 10:12:31 am »
Unbanned Flusha, as I said on Steam the next ban will be longer. If someone is breaking the rules don't take it into your own hands, report it.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Online RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2898 on: September 05, 2019, 01:41:09 pm »
Your In-game Name:RUS_Flusha
Their In-game Name:,Meleegod_Kozhin
Reason For Ban:intentional murder
Evidence (screenshots): i called time view log serv
Time/date 05.09.2019 about 2 hours at Moscow
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2899 on: September 05, 2019, 01:52:55 pm »
With just one teamkill we'd need some evidence, sure the logs will show there was a teamkill but not that it was intentional so we'd need a screenshot or video to see if it was.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Online RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2900 on: September 06, 2019, 12:18:35 am »
With just one teamkill we'd need some evidence, sure the logs will show there was a teamkill but not that it was intentional so we'd need a screenshot or video to see if it was.
this was after the end of the round of I think in logs this as the shown
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen

Nock

« Reply #2901 on: September 06, 2019, 12:31:30 am »
You need screenshots Flusha, the admin team can't just ban someone just because you said someone did something wrong, especially if it's a teamkill you need visual proof

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2902 on: September 06, 2019, 10:22:46 am »
You need screenshots Flusha, the admin team can't just ban someone just because you said someone did something wrong, especially if it's a teamkill you need visual proof

End of round tk could be a kick or a slap etc. We need a screenshot like Nock said.

Online RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2903 on: September 06, 2019, 08:52:30 pm »

End of round tk could be a kick or a slap etc. We need a screenshot like Nock said.
well I can't get it for you now
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2904 on: September 06, 2019, 10:15:07 pm »

well I can't get it for you now
Yes if you didn't take one of course that's the case, just so you know for next time. We can only really see people tking then leaving or insulting in the logs.

Offline 19th_Karen

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Groupfighting Server - Unban Request
« Reply #2905 on: September 06, 2019, 11:11:50 pm »
Name under wich i was banned: Noob_Sniper or something i don't remember

Server i was banned from: Groupfighting_Server

What happened: I don't exactly remember all the details but there was a toxic player who kept tk'ing me to duel the others by himself, i asked him to stop but he ignored me and kept tk'ing me; Then he'd start to kick me while in on a duel of ask my teammate to change nations so he can tk me & have a lone fight. When i started telling him to stop he started saying the "n-word" and threatened to get me banned for tk'ing while i didn't neither tk neither swear, and he said he had an admin friend that could get me banned; I join the next day and i find myself banned on the server.

Rules i broke: I broke no rules, if telling a player to not tk or troll you in a duel is against the rules then i don't know what else i broke.

Time & Date: i don't remember as it happened like a month ago or so

GUID: 1853282

Why should i get Unbanned: I actually did nothing to deserve a ban, i was false banned and if i knew who the admin who false banned me is i'd submit a report and get him banned too and the toxic player but i  don't know names of both of them as the toxic player changes names and i never saw the admin, anyways if you can unban me that would be great.

Thanks for reading!

Online RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2906 on: September 07, 2019, 11:37:29 am »
Your In-game Name:Flusha
Their In-game Name:IvanCHZ
Evidence (screenshots):https://vk.com/im?peers=222953824&sel=427403818&z=photo427403818_457239809%2Fmail224642
Time/date 07.09 about half 1 in Moscow
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Groupfighting Server - Unban Request
« Reply #2907 on: September 07, 2019, 05:36:36 pm »
Name under wich i was banned: Noob_Sniper or something i don't remember

Server i was banned from: Groupfighting_Server

What happened: I don't exactly remember all the details but there was a toxic player who kept tk'ing me to duel the others by himself, i asked him to stop but he ignored me and kept tk'ing me; Then he'd start to kick me while in on a duel of ask my teammate to change nations so he can tk me & have a lone fight. When i started telling him to stop he started saying the "n-word" and threatened to get me banned for tk'ing while i didn't neither tk neither swear, and he said he had an admin friend that could get me banned; I join the next day and i find myself banned on the server.

Rules i broke: I broke no rules, if telling a player to not tk or troll you in a duel is against the rules then i don't know what else i broke.

Time & Date: i don't remember as it happened like a month ago or so

GUID: 1853282

Why should i get Unbanned: I actually did nothing to deserve a ban, i was false banned and if i knew who the admin who false banned me is i'd submit a report and get him banned too and the toxic player but i  don't know names of both of them as the toxic player changes names and i never saw the admin, anyways if you can unban me that would be great.

Thanks for reading!
You were logbanned for teamkilling on purpose by one of the head admins. So you might want to update your unban request and use the template on the main post.

Your In-game Name:Flusha
Their In-game Name:IvanCHZ
Evidence (screenshots):https://vk.com/im?peers=222953824&sel=427403818&z=photo427403818_457239809%2Fmail224642
Time/date 07.09 about half 1 in Moscow
I have to login to see that screenshot, can you upload it somewhere where I won't need to login to view it e.g. Imgur.

Salogas

« Reply #2908 on: September 07, 2019, 11:23:15 pm »
In-game Name:88th_Rec_Salogas (NOW: MORIR_Salogas)
Apology/Statement Against Ban: Sorry but ragnarok swearing me first swearing ragnarok

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2909 on: September 08, 2019, 01:47:19 pm »
In-game Name:88th_Rec_Salogas (NOW: MORIR_Salogas)
Unbanned.