Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server V3  (Read 630662 times)

Offline Axiom

• Colonel
  • Gif King
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The Groupfighting Server V3
« Reply #2790 on: August 16, 2019, 12:35:40 am »
In-game Name: team_killer (also known as 92nd_Rgl_Saint_Walker and The_Worst_Player_Ever)
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): cant remember
Reason For Ban: team killing on purpose
Time/date (If Known): 15.08.2019
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I though it would be a funny joke, it was not. I wont do it again.
Player ID (If Known): 1755963
So your names team killer and you team killed on purpose... post again in a weeks time.
Some screenshot from 2016, back when you could kill with shooting in close range :')

Spoiler
[close]
Try 2013 when you could shoot someone across the map

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #2791 on: August 16, 2019, 04:00:53 am »
Some screenshot from 2016, back when you could kill with shooting in close range :')

Spoiler
[close]

I want that old castle map back NOW!
Spoiler
[close]
Also Snow map please

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2792 on: August 16, 2019, 02:19:42 pm »
I want the beach map please

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2793 on: August 16, 2019, 02:23:27 pm »
I might have them somewhere on my PC

yecgga

« Reply #2794 on: August 16, 2019, 02:27:39 pm »
I might have them somewhere on my PC

weekly leaderboard hello????

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2795 on: August 17, 2019, 02:11:45 pm »

Offline MarjioviçR

• Captain
  • freedoms simp
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MotoBvock MaimLockXD
« Reply #2796 on: August 17, 2019, 08:23:16 pm »
unban kozhin and ill donate 10 tl

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #2797 on: August 18, 2019, 01:04:05 pm »
unban kozhin and ill donate 10 tl
He's not banned

Offline Moumoute73

• Private
  • Guerre
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Moumoute
« Reply #2798 on: August 19, 2019, 07:04:30 pm »
In-game Name:Moumoute
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):I don't know
Reason For Ban: Again i don't know why i'm getting banned again and again ... I already say that i don't share my account with dayboul i can't go on gf without doing unban request , maybe i got the playstyle of dayboul i don't know but stop ban me for nothing ...
Time/date (If Known): I don't know
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I'm so sorry for whatever i did , i just wanna play gf without causing any problem.
Player ID (If Known):966997
lè signatur c pr lé pd

Offline nIvan

• Colonel
  • hello
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hi
« Reply #2799 on: August 19, 2019, 08:02:27 pm »
why would anyone give dayboul their key :(

Offline Freedom

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2800 on: August 19, 2019, 08:04:34 pm »
Took you 2 days to apply?Of course since you are away and you saw daybouls message late enough ,moumoute I know you so why do you have to share your key with him?

Offline Le_Faisan

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2801 on: August 19, 2019, 08:29:00 pm »
Reason For Ban: Again i don't know why i'm getting banned again and again ... I already say that i don't share my account with dayboul i can't go on gf without doing unban request , maybe i got the playstyle of dayboul i don't know but stop ban me for nothing ...
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I'm so sorry for whatever i did , i just wanna play gf without causing any problem.

Same price than foxtrot, 100 euros for your unban.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #2802 on: August 19, 2019, 08:56:03 pm »
You didn't get banned for being DayBoul so you obviously don't know why you were banned and therefore it wasn't you playing when you were banned. If you're going to lie at least do it with a valid explanation to your made up story lol.

For now you will remain banned and I'll let Bob decide on a final decision.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Moumoute73

• Private
  • Guerre
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Moumoute
« Reply #2803 on: August 19, 2019, 09:30:20 pm »
You didn't get banned for being DayBoul so you obviously don't know why you were banned and therefore it wasn't you playing when you were banned. If you're going to lie at least do it with a valid explanation to your made up story lol.

Of course i don't know why i got banned !!! I'm clean , i respect the rules. I don't lie it's the truth i wake up a morning and see i'm banned wtf leave me alone . Maybe it wasnt me playing i don't know as i say i don't know : when , why , who , what about this ban . I got only 1 key i give my key to dayboul one time then i say to him to stop doing shit with it but that's an old story i can help you but at least dont leave me banned you god damn tyrant .
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 01:23:38 am by Moumoute73 »
lè signatur c pr lé pd

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #2804 on: August 19, 2019, 10:27:54 pm »

Of course i don't know why i got banned !!! I'm clean , i respect the rules. I don't lie it's the truth i wake up a morning and see i'm banned wtf leave me alone . Maybe it wasnt me playing i don't know as i say i don't know : when , why , who , what about this ban . I got only 1 key i give my key to dayboul one time then i say to him to stop doing shit with it but that's an old story i can help you but at least dont leave me banned you god damn tyrant .
You got banned whilst playing on the server, so if it wasn't you playing and you don't know why you are banned you best find out. Because until you do and we can confirm that no one else will be using your key you won't be unbanned. :)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.