Author Topic: [FG] Duel Tournament [Bayonet] - Winner Evanovic, Runner Up ExoticFail.  (Read 40517 times)

Offline SpaceKiller

• Donator
  • slt fdp
    • View Profile
    • 14e Gaming
  • Nick: 14e_Adj_SpaceKiller
  • Side: Union
Re: [FG] Duel Tournament [Bayonet]
« Reply #240 on: January 11, 2015, 04:18:58 pm »
Good luck for tonight ;)

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #241 on: January 11, 2015, 04:35:13 pm »
Good luck for tonight ;)
Thank you SpaceKutie, remember if you are banned on 77y server and you will be on server 2 to get your UID's to me or Herishey by about 5:30 pm to be unbanned (hopefully).

There will be 1-2 suprise prizes from Aztir too, also ban list cleared for today too courtesy of Aztir <3.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 05:11:12 pm by bobertini »

Offline ztree

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 78th_Pte_Finlay_MacNab
« Reply #242 on: January 11, 2015, 07:05:17 pm »
sorry I can't attend the tourney, smth came up...I was really looking forward to it but it can't be helped  :'(

Offline Evanovic

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Evan
« Reply #243 on: January 11, 2015, 11:29:34 pm »
Some great fights everyone and some way sooner than they should have been (Harrier). It feels great to finally win my 3rd duel tournament and in such a big one with so many great players. Cheers also to Herishey, Bobertini and the organisers who put on one of smoothest tournaments I've ever played in.  8)

Learning to play with 50-80 ping is pretty tiring so I'm gonna go rest, I'm exhausted.   :-\
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 12:09:22 am by Evanovic »
Aliases: Evan | Evanovic | Evan Fraser | Previous Regiments: 3rd | 13e | 15e | 91st | Nr.24 | 15thYR | 17e Legion d'Honneur | Now Retired

Tournament Wins: 3x NW Duel Champion (5x Finalist) | 1x 2vs2 Tournament | 1x 3vs3 Tournament | 11x Groupfighting Tournament (Minions, Argyll, PowerRangers) | 3x National Groupfighting Tournament (UK Team) | 3x Regimental Groupfighting Tournament (Nr.24, 17e) | 3x Regimental League (91st, Nr.24) | EU vs NA Linebattle 2016 (Team EU)

Graphics Work: Groupfighting Tournament | NWEC

Offline ExoticFail

• Major
  • Ik moet masturberen
    • View Profile
  • Nick: &amp;amp;quot;Describe live&amp;amp
« Reply #244 on: January 11, 2015, 11:34:08 pm »
Nice tourney, some nice fights indeed, Well deserved Evan.  :D
Hauptmann ExoticFail hat wie immer die Lage fest im Griff und verteilt hier die oneklicks
my posts never are irrelevant, they are gods words whom I connect through me,yet some little shit allways deletes my posts here even tho they r bob approved 
They always give me a chuckle that's for sure.

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: January 11, 2015, 11:34:12 pm »
Some great fights everyone and some way sooner than they should have been (Harrier). It's feels great to finally win my 3rd duel tournament and in such a big one with so many great players. Cheers also to Herishey and the organisers who put on one of smoothest tournaments I've ever played in.  8)

Now for some rest, I'm exhausted.   :-\
Herishey says thank you, congrats to Evan who came 1st, ExoticFail who came 2nd and Axiom who came 3rd, Exotic and Axiom have claimed their prizes Evan you may get yours when you wish. Sorry it took so long but lots of people not showing up and some people playing very defensive so the fights took a while.

Oh and also thanks to Pride (Arctic Servers) for one of the servers. Thanks to Aztir as well!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 12:08:30 am by bobertini »

Offline Dusan

• Donator
  • hate Koalas
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #246 on: January 11, 2015, 11:50:25 pm »
ty for hosting this tourment Bobi and Herishey  :)
Spoiler
when is now the Napoleonic Wars European Cup ;D
[close]

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: January 11, 2015, 11:55:12 pm »
Spoiler
[close]
That's not my place to say Dusan, and Herishey was the main host his name should be first :P. Herishey also says thanks to all the admins for doing their part.

P.S Herishey will upload a video tomorrow of the Evan v Axiom fight for those who missed it, he tried to record the final but his PC went buggy and he couldn't so apologies for that #UnbanHerishey so he can say this himself plox.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 12:08:46 am by bobertini »

Offline ExoticFail

• Major
  • Ik moet masturberen
    • View Profile
Re: [FG] Duel Tournament [Bayonet] - Winner Evanovic, Runner Up ExoticFail.
« Reply #248 on: January 12, 2015, 07:15:00 am »
Spoiler
[close]
That's not my place to say Dusan, and Herishey was the main host his name should be first :P. Herishey also says thanks to all the admins for doing their part.

P.S Herishey will upload a video tomorrow of the Evan v Axiom fight for those who missed it, he tried to record the final but his PC went buggy and he couldn't so apologies for that #UnbanHerishey so he can say this himself plox.
+1
Hauptmann ExoticFail hat wie immer die Lage fest im Griff und verteilt hier die oneklicks
my posts never are irrelevant, they are gods words whom I connect through me,yet some little shit allways deletes my posts here even tho they r bob approved 

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: January 12, 2015, 07:57:49 am »
Thread will be locked tonight or tomorrow once the video is uploaded, and any others that people have.

Offline LFCJames

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LFCJames
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #250 on: January 12, 2015, 12:33:40 pm »
Thread will be locked tonight or tomorrow once the video is uploaded, and any others that people have.

Are you guys gonna be hosting another one of these next year? I really wanted to do it but as you know my internet was going all weird  :'(

Offline Petl25

• Sergeant Major
  • GF server Admin and NW meele pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: January 12, 2015, 01:23:10 pm »
This was a really great event and well organised. I really enoyed it and there were very challenging duells. Congratulation to the winners. I really do hate bad pings at night, but I gave my best even if I had bad ping.
I will looking for the upcoming tournaments like these.  ;)

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: January 12, 2015, 02:16:10 pm »

Are you guys gonna be hosting another one of these next year? I really wanted to do it but as you know my internet was going all weird  :'(
Next is Sword Duel, after that is 5v5 Regionals (v2) and after that possibly our own version of the NWEC if Hekko isn't back and people still want it. So not for a while.

This was a really great event and well organised. I really enoyed it and there were very challenging duells. Congratulation to the winners. I really do hate bad pings at night, but I gave my best even if I had bad ping.
I will looking for the upcoming tournaments like these.  ;)
Thank you.

Offline ExoticFail

• Major
  • Ik moet masturberen
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: January 12, 2015, 02:25:18 pm »
Please make more tourneys i dont mind which kind of :) all tourneys are fun to participate if its well organised, and urs definetly was!

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #254 on: January 12, 2015, 02:50:12 pm »
Was a really great tournament, looking forward to the next ones! Also congratulation Evan, well deserved!
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.