Author Topic: [EU]Killbox Server  (Read 108719 times)

Offline Sir Henri

• Donator
  • Killbox. Steam: sirhenri13
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sir_Henri
  • Side: Union
Re: [EU]Killbox Server
« Reply #150 on: February 20, 2014, 07:10:36 pm »
Spoiler
Admin Application

Steam Name:

El_Cid

Why would you be a good admin:

Well, I spend a lot of time on Killbox. It´s my favourite server. I´m friendly and I get on well with other people. I always do my best to maintain neutrality and if possible to persuade trolls to stop their "bad activity". Plus too many times it happens that those trolls appear when there is no admin on server so I could also fill the time gaps. I would take adminship more as a duty than privilege.

About yourself:

Ingame I´m El Cid and I´m currently joining 1stRHA regiment. I´m an experienced player and I never troll. I´m more like a serious player. In RL I´m a Geologist born in Slovakia, but currently I´m living in Sweden because of work and I intend to stay there beacuse it´s a great country. I have a lovely fiancée and two dogs. Plus I´m a passionate gamer :P I travel a lot and I have many friends all around the world. And my brother lives in Greenland, just an interesting info :)

Current admins that could vouch for you:
[close]

Accepted, thank you for your application
Das schönste aller Geheimnisse: Ein Genie zu sein und es als einziger zu wissen.

Offline Kylar

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 20, 2014, 08:47:11 pm »
Admin Application

Steam Name: Kylar

Why I would be a good Admin:
 I found the server Killbox 3 or 4 weeks ago and since then, it was the greatest server on Napoleonic Wars for me and my friends. But sometimes there are people, that are teamkilling a lot and use too much bad language. In This circumstances it doesn't make fun to play, but if i am an admin, i could help the players to have fun again. I will be friendly to everyone and will not cheat. But mostly there is no admin in the server, who could help out. In this case i think i can help.

About yourself:
 Ingame I am Cheeeryooo ( I do not really know how many e's ad o's ). Currently I am not in a regiment but I am about to join Nr7. I don't have many hours but I think I am good at the game and most of the time I do not troll other people. Yes, sometimes I do but mostly only my reallife friends. I live in Austria and go to school. I have good marks, around 1-2.

Current admins that could vouch for me: El_Cid, Sir Henri; Brocki

Offline Sir Henri

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 20, 2014, 09:18:27 pm »
Spoiler
Admin Application

Steam Name: Kylar

Why I would be a good Admin:
 I found the server Killbox 3 or 4 weeks ago and since then, it was the greatest server on Napoleonic Wars for me and my friends. But sometimes there are people, that are teamkilling a lot and use too much bad language. In This circumstances it doesn't make fun to play, but if i am an admin, i could help the players to have fun again. I will be friendly to everyone and will not cheat. But mostly there is no admin in the server, who could help out. In this case i think i can help.

About yourself:
 Ingame I am Cheeeryooo ( I do not really know how many e's ad o's ). Currently I am not in a regiment but I am about to join Nr7. I don't have many hours but I think I am good at the game and most of the time I do not troll other people. Yes, sometimes I do but mostly only my reallife friends. I live in Austria and go to school. I have good marks, around 1-2.

Current admins that could vouch for me: El_Cid, Sir Henri; Brocki
[close]

Welcome
Das schönste aller Geheimnisse: Ein Genie zu sein und es als einziger zu wissen.

Offline Rune

• Brigadier General
  • <01:02:56> "[Louis] lou": i retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: runal
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #153 on: February 20, 2014, 10:30:14 pm »
  Steam Name: 57th_Col_Rune
  Why would you be a good admin: Well i've been admin on PW (Clash Of Nations) and i did a decent jobb their for a server without logs.
  About yourself: Well im 14 and i fill 15 13th october I am actually from Sweden but i've lived in norway for 10years so i talk norwegian fluently.
  I am currently leader of 57th a regiment thats been out for 1-2 weeks. I've had alot of clans in the past in other games... As you see i dont know what you really want to know about me... :)
  Current admins that could vouch for you: Im not sure as i dont know many of them :)

Offline [DE]JB

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 26, 2014, 05:54:33 pm »
Admin Application:

Steam Name: JonasBruns111

Why would you be a good admin: I have played Mount & Blade Warband,especially NW and Native,for more than two years now and so I am pretty
                                                 sure that I have enough game experience.Additionaly I was ( / am) in many different regiments (22nd,18th,...),so I
                                                 know the leader-/adminstructure and how to following rules.
                                                 Thats no critic,but mostly when I am on the Killbox server-by the way one of my favourite servers in NW-there is
                                                 no admin who can punish the excessive Teamkillers and Trollers.And so its make no fun  :'(.
                                                 So (if I get the adminship) I will make the [EU]Killbox Server a better place! 

About yourself: I am 16 years old and live in Germany.My language skills are bordered by German and English (and Latin but thats not important).
                       I am online almost every day as 22nd_Foot_Rec_JB.

Current admins that could vouch for you: /

Thank you for your time!

See you in the next battle!

Offline Sir Henri

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 27, 2014, 01:28:12 pm »
Spoiler
Admin Application:

Steam Name: JonasBruns111

Why would you be a good admin: I have played Mount & Blade Warband,especially NW and Native,for more than two years now and so I am pretty
                                                 sure that I have enough game experience.Additionaly I was ( / am) in many different regiments (22nd,18th,...),so I
                                                 know the leader-/adminstructure and how to following rules.
                                                 Thats no critic,but mostly when I am on the Killbox server-by the way one of my favourite servers in NW-there is
                                                 no admin who can punish the excessive Teamkillers and Trollers.And so its make no fun  :'(.
                                                 So (if I get the adminship) I will make the [EU]Killbox Server a better place! 

About yourself: I am 16 years old and live in Germany.My language skills are bordered by German and English (and Latin but thats not important).
                       I am online almost every day as 22nd_Foot_Rec_JB.

Current admins that could vouch for you: /

Thank you for your time!

See you in the next battle!
[close]

Spoiler
  Steam Name: 57th_Col_Rune
  Why would you be a good admin: Well i've been admin on PW (Clash Of Nations) and i did a decent jobb their for a server without logs.
  About yourself: Well im 14 and i fill 15 13th october I am actually from Sweden but i've lived in norway for 10years so i talk norwegian fluently.
  I am currently leader of 57th a regiment thats been out for 1-2 weeks. I've had alot of clans in the past in other games... As you see i dont know what you really want to know about me... :)
  Current admins that could vouch for you: Im not sure as i dont know many of them :)
[close]

welcome

Offline benjiman1021

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 06, 2014, 01:48:18 pm »
 Steam Name: The Hapi
  Why would you be a good admin: I like to make sure people follow the rules and I would listen to everyone who comes to my need.
  About yourself: I am a fun loving guy who has been in many regiments. I like to have fun and like many toher people, I like to troll sometimes. Other than that I can be very serious and I make sure rules are followed.
  Current admins that could vouch for you: Um I don't really know admins. I mean I don't talk to them. However, my friend Slick Dick  Rick is an admin on NA1 and you could ask him about me.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 01:20:01 pm by benjiman1021 »
If Hamburgers ruled the Earth, were would all the vegetarians go?

Offline nostomies

• Private
  • Sabre is my love
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #157 on: March 07, 2014, 12:22:03 pm »
  Name of the perpetrator: IR_Nr4_Rek_Gimli
  How did he break the rules: teamkilling
  Date and time of the rule violation: 7.3.2014 gmt+2 about 13:00+
  Evidence (Screenshots, Chatlog): http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/3336344992225889430/80E87403D8EFF2A7D3CD03DF981262A868A02EDE/
http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/3336344992225886487/AF0DCE4DDE968373B19BECD13E3D5F26BBA17489/

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: March 07, 2014, 07:00:36 pm »
Steam Name: [18e] Chriseh
  Why would you be a good admin: i have administrated alot of servers and me and some of my members tend to find ourselves having fun on this server :)
  About yourself: I am Col of the 18e Regiment de Ligne i have administrated alot of servers, what else would you like to know :)
  Current admins that could vouch for you: im afraid i dont really know many of them other than timlef :/
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline OTGmorley

• Private
  • luv me pls
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 93rd_Rgl_OTGmorley
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #159 on: March 08, 2014, 11:13:06 pm »
i got banned ages ago for tk but it wasn't even intentional, but he still ban meh, i never team kill and or troll (on purpose) so yeah unban meh pleaseee
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 07:26:12 pm by OTGmorley »

Offline curlyconnor

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2nd_Staff_Col_CurlyConnor
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #160 on: March 10, 2014, 07:15:11 pm »
Got slayed for advertising my brigade's event on the server and then get threatened to be banned, not being funny, but please show me a rule that says i cant do that? Apparently its recruiting? Not sure how?

Offline Kalitorian

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kalitorian
« Reply #161 on: March 10, 2014, 07:44:18 pm »
Steam Name: [18e] Chriseh
  Why would you be a good admin: i have administrated alot of servers and me and some of my members tend to find ourselves having fun on this server :)
  About yourself: I am Col of the 18e Regiment de Ligne i have administrated alot of servers, what else would you like to know :)
  Current admins that could vouch for you: im afraid i dont really know many of them other than timlef :/

Accepted. Message me on Steam for the Adminpw.

i got banned ages ago for tk but it wasn't even intentional, but he still ban meh, i never team kill and or troll (on purpose) so yeah unban meh pleaseee
Use the template provided on page one.

Got slayed for advertising my brigade's event on the server and then get threatened to be banned, not being funny, but please show me a rule that says i cant do that? Apparently its recruiting? Not sure how?
The Admin might have considered it to be spam.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 07:46:29 pm by Kalitorian »

ಠ_ಠ "Ich bin bereit jederzeit und allerorts meine Pflicht zu erfüllen, nur nicht heute, nur nicht hier."

Offline acballer123

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Acballer's Admin application
« Reply #162 on: March 11, 2014, 08:36:07 pm »
 Steam Name: Madafaker Acballah
  Why would you be a good admin: Im taking care of trolls. And i dont like offensive language. And i would like to have Killbox clean from Rulebreakers and "Un Nice" People.
  About yourself: Im 14 yrs old and i live in Sweden. My name is Jonas Im half swedish and half Thai. I train Thaiboxing. Im online 3-4 hrs per day.
  Current admins that could vouch for you: [LG_Kazach]Krn.Rune

Offline eisenstaub

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 14, 2014, 02:40:53 pm »
 Steam Name:Sakos24619

Why would you be a good admin: I hate it if guys are teamkilling or breaking the rules. And I often said the admins if there is a rulebreaker.
  About yourself:: I am 17 years old and from Germany. I am one which hates rule breakers but normally I am a nice guy. I am playing really often on the Killbox server

Current admins that could vouch for you:   

Offline Walter

• Second Lieutenant
  • Retired Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Walter
« Reply #164 on: March 15, 2014, 03:39:23 pm »
 Steam Name: [22nd] Zeus
 Why would you be a good admin: im not admin abouse i'm following the rules. dont trolling. and are fair.
 About yourself: im a boy 17 years old and spend a lot of my time on M&B NW
 Current admins that could vouch for you: Timlef and Rhynosmith

:)

8)
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 08:03:54 pm by Walter »