Author Topic: [EU]Killbox Server  (Read 108710 times)

Offline Sir Henri

• Donator
  • Killbox. Steam: sirhenri13
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sir_Henri
  • Side: Union
Re: [EU]Killbox Server
« Reply #135 on: February 04, 2014, 12:49:45 pm »
  Name you got banned: Jamar
  Date and time when you were banned: No idea
  Reason for the ban: Me and some friends were messing around on the server With the name jamar, and the admin didn't like it..
  Why should we unban you: Well i wont use that name anymore and i'll behave  ;)

unbanned
Das schönste aller Geheimnisse: Ein Genie zu sein und es als einziger zu wissen.

Offline Sir Henri

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 04, 2014, 12:50:56 pm »
Steam Name: Yordi97 is my inlogname.
Why would you be a good admin: Because I don't like trolls and they are pretty on much every server. I want to be a helping hand and keep the trolls away.
About yourself: I'm 16 year old (becoming 17 in 07/05/2014) and I like the game Napoleonic wars and other mods for Mount and blade Warband.
Current admins that could vouch for you: Well it's a long time I have admined some servers in NW so most of the people I think forgot how I did it. But I think I can handle myself well. Have been admining the old tavington's groupfighting server and the old Racoon's Melee Groupfighting server.

Thanks for reading. :)

accepted
Das schönste aller Geheimnisse: Ein Genie zu sein und es als einziger zu wissen.

Offline BBNY

• Sergeant
  • FURCHTLOS UND TREU!
    • View Profile
    • scheiro.de
  • Nick: HBKorps_Maj_Milten
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #137 on: February 12, 2014, 10:31:46 pm »
Admin Application

Steam Name:

[DWVM] Milten

Why would you be a good admin:

Because I have a lot of experience to be a very good Admin in Warband (Native, NW, WfaS, ...) and also in many other games. Also I want to help to give everyone a very good time and a lot of fun on the server, so I want to protect the servers rules. I hope that's enough ;).

About yourself:

Ok ... I'm Milten aka IronCut aka BBNY and also known as MILBE ;D. I'm the OTL (2. Officer) of the HBKorps and the Leader of GothicClan (Native). I think of you want to know more you have to date me ;).

Current admins that could vouch for you:

Kalitorian, Marley

Much greetings

Milbe ;)

Offline Kalitorian

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kalitorian
« Reply #138 on: February 12, 2014, 10:52:27 pm »
Admin Application

Steam Name:

[DWVM] Milten

Because I have a lot of experience to be a very good Admin in Warband (Native, NW, WfaS, ...) and also in many other games. Also I want to help to give everyone a very good time and a lot of fun on the server, so I want to protect the servers rules. I hope that's enough ;).

About yourself:

Ok ... I'm Milten aka IronCut aka BBNY and also known as MILBE ;D. I'm the OTL (2. Officer) of the HBKorps and the Leader of GothicClan (Native). I think of you want to know more you have to date me ;).

Kalitorian, Marley

Much greetings

Milbe ;)
Accepted, add me on Steam Milbe.

ಠ_ಠ "Ich bin bereit jederzeit und allerorts meine Pflicht zu erfüllen, nur nicht heute, nur nicht hier."

Offline vonFunck

• First Lieutenant
  • stolzer Oberst des HBKorps
    • View Profile
  • Nick: HBKorps_Oberst_VonFunck
« Reply #139 on: February 12, 2014, 10:55:41 pm »
Admin Application

Steam Name:

[HBKorps] VonFunck

Because I have a lot of experience to be a very good Admin in Warband (NW) and also in many other games. Also I want to help to give everyone a very good time and a lot of fun on the server, so I want to protect the servers rules. I hope that's enough ;).

About yourself:

Ok ... I'm Funck. I'm the Oberst (leader) of the HBKorps.

Kalitorian, Marley

greetings

VonFunck

Offline Kalitorian

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 12, 2014, 10:56:52 pm »
Admin Application

Steam Name:

[HBKorps] VonFunck

Because I have a lot of experience to be a very good Admin in Warband (NW) and also in many other games. Also I want to help to give everyone a very good time and a lot of fun on the server, so I want to protect the servers rules. I hope that's enough ;).

About yourself:

Ok ... I'm Funck. I'm the Oberst (leader) of the HBKorps.

Kalitorian, Marley

greetings

VonFunck
Accepted.

ಠ_ಠ "Ich bin bereit jederzeit und allerorts meine Pflicht zu erfüllen, nur nicht heute, nur nicht hier."

Offline nostomies

• Private
  • Sabre is my love
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #141 on: February 15, 2014, 08:14:41 pm »
Name you got banned: Angry_Turkish_Omar

Date and time when you were banned: i got banned today(15.2) at about 20:40

Reason for the ban: someone tk me and i get really angry and then i tked many teammates because admin dont do nothing againts teamkiller. then admin just permanantly bans me instead of slay or warnig.

Why should we unban you: i really like yours server and i found some good friends from the server and i hope you can unban me. thank you.

Offline Sir Henri

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 17, 2014, 11:29:13 am »
Name you got banned: Angry_Turkish_Omar

Date and time when you were banned: i got banned today(15.2) at about 20:40

Reason for the ban: someone tk me and i get really angry and then i tked many teammates because admin dont do nothing againts teamkiller. then admin just permanantly bans me instead of slay or warnig.

Why should we unban you: i really like yours server and i found some good friends from the server and i hope you can unban me. thank you.

unbanned

Offline GrandMaster

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_LCpl_Dougal_MacGregor
« Reply #143 on: February 18, 2014, 04:23:48 pm »
  Steam Name: [15th]Grand Master
  Why would you be a good admin: I have a wide range of admining experience, as I have been an admin on the 15th HvB and Duel server for a good 3 months, so i understand how to manage vast server population and treat the players fairly.
  About yourself: Officer in the 15th, nearly a year of experience in Napoleonic Wars, if im not playing NW I'll be on Iron Europe, EU IV or CK2.
  Current admins that could vouch for you: I see no reason why any admin would not support my application.

Offline 51st

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 18, 2014, 09:24:39 pm »
Steam Name: scottish Guy

Why would you be a good admin: i would be a good admin because i have experience on different servers and my own at times and other games and i know how to take on a full server with quiet alot of players and i can handle it to my best 

About yourself: I am 17 and i was in the 92nd reg for a about a year or two and then moved to join the McMeekin's-Rifles and i have always like playing games like NW because i like history

current admins that could vouch for you:  its been a while since i have been an admin because mainly i have admined different game servers away from NW like RO2 servers "also like ww2 games as well" and other games so i am sorry if i cant rember any names.

thanks for reading

Offline Radagast

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 19, 2014, 06:10:33 am »

Steam Name:Radagasterz

I'll be a good admin because I like everyone to have the best time playing in killbox, I like to help people straight away, I'm like to read the game chat I like to watch it because sometime people use slurs and racist words and sometime people don't want that in the server, I like to keep too, ther will be always a guy trolling In the server maybe they team killing or doing really bad stuff, I'll talk to them and give them a warning but if they doit again and again I will kick them or maybe temp ban them.

About yourself:
I play Napoleonic Wars ever Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. I'm a regiment called 21st Royal North British fusilier and I'm a captain in the reg, I like to play with friends and to be honest KILLBOX has one of the nicest people to play with, and I like to play in a really good server.

Patriot, Random'e, Lord Hadrian.

Offline Kalitorian

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 19, 2014, 01:15:16 pm »
Spoiler
Steam Name: scottish Guy

Why would you be a good admin: i would be a good admin because i have experience on different servers and my own at times and other games and i know how to take on a full server with quiet alot of players and i can handle it to my best 

About yourself: I am 17 and i was in the 92nd reg for a about a year or two and then moved to join the McMeekin's-Rifles and i have always like playing games like NW because i like history

current admins that could vouch for you:  its been a while since i have been an admin because mainly i have admined different game servers away from NW like RO2 servers "also like ww2 games as well" and other games so i am sorry if i cant rember any names.

thanks for reading
[close]
Declined.

Spoiler
Steam Name:Radagasterz

I'll be a good admin because I like everyone to have the best time playing in killbox, I like to help people straight away, I'm like to read the game chat I like to watch it because sometime people use slurs and racist words and sometime people don't want that in the server, I like to keep too, ther will be always a guy trolling In the server maybe they team killing or doing really bad stuff, I'll talk to them and give them a warning but if they doit again and again I will kick them or maybe temp ban them.

About yourself:
I play Napoleonic Wars ever Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. I'm a regiment called 21st Royal North British fusilier and I'm a captain in the reg, I like to play with friends and to be honest KILLBOX has one of the nicest people to play with, and I like to play in a really good server.
[close]
Patriot, Random'e, Lord Hadrian.
None of these guys is admin on the Killbox server. Declined.

Spoiler
  Steam Name: [15th]Grand Master
  Why would you be a good admin: I have a wide range of admining experience, as I have been an admin on the 15th HvB and Duel server for a good 3 months, so i understand how to manage vast server population and treat the players fairly.
  About yourself: Officer in the 15th, nearly a year of experience in Napoleonic Wars, if im not playing NW I'll be on Iron Europe, EU IV or CK2.
  Current admins that could vouch for you: I see no reason why any admin would not support my application.
[close]
Accepted.

Offline Griff Redstorm

• Major General
  • Best Cav +100 Ping
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11e_Huss_Maj_Griff
« Reply #147 on: February 20, 2014, 05:32:50 pm »
Hi

Name of the perpetrator: WeT_Pussy_cat_____eve
How did he break the rules: Teamkilling A LOT
Date and time of the rule violation: 20 Feb, around 17.25 CET
Evidence (Screenshots, Chatlog):

Spoiler

[close]

Offline Sir Henri

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 20, 2014, 06:05:34 pm »
Hi

Name of the perpetrator: WeT_Pussy_cat_____eve
How did he break the rules: Teamkilling A LOT
Date and time of the rule violation: 20 Feb, around 17.25 CET
Evidence (Screenshots, Chatlog):

Spoiler

[close]

Many thanks for your report, that troll is banned

Offline El Cid

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 20, 2014, 07:07:29 pm »
Admin Application

Steam Name:

El_Cid

Well, I spend a lot of time on Killbox. It´s my favourite server. I´m friendly and I get on well with other people. I always do my best to maintain neutrality and if possible to persuade trolls to stop their "bad activity". Plus too many times it happens that those trolls appear when there is no admin on server so I could also fill the time gaps. I would take adminship more as a duty than privilege.

About yourself:

Ingame I´m El Cid and I´m currently joining 1stRHA regiment. I´m an experienced player and I never troll. I´m more like a serious player. In RL I´m a Geologist born in Slovakia, but currently I´m living in Sweden because of work and I intend to stay there beacuse it´s a great country. I have a lovely fiancée and two dogs. Plus I´m a passionate gamer :P I travel a lot and I have many friends all around the world. And my brother lives in Greenland, just an interesting info :)