Author Topic: [EU]Killbox Server  (Read 108716 times)

Offline Who-

• Colonel
  • You been lookin' for the wrong one
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: [EU]Killbox Server
« Reply #120 on: January 12, 2014, 10:01:34 am »
Spoiler
Steam Name: [22nd]Vespasian
Why would you be a good admin: Although the duration of my time in this community is nor as lengthy or as experienced as others i find myself to be a friendly, polite and honest member of it always seeking to aid others. The server itself has been a favourite of mine for a lengthy period of time now but my enjoyment on it is constantly interrupted by those unwilling to abide by the rules; not only does this affect me but also those also playing alongside me. Of course admins cannot be on all the time and that is not expected of them however there are always time frames of which trolls tend to come on and there are no admins on such as school hours. Unfortunately for me and other frequent members this is where the frustration begins with the trolling, however, fortunately for you this is where my hours can be an advantage in ensuring that your server is troll-free during school hours which will consequent in the server's potential to satisfy others enjoyment maximized.
In addition to this i have previously been an admin for the following tournaments:
  • Cavalry Cup
  • Cavalry 2 on 2 Tournament
And an admin for the following servers:
  • 33rd Melee Groupfighting
  • 54e Cavalry Groupfighting
  • 7th Hussars Official Linebattle
  • 25th Commander battle
My experience gathered over the duration of my time has enabled me to be fully capable of carrying out your rules concerning the server to the exact word. My languages extend not only to English but to fluent Spanish which can unlock certain language barriers with the growing numbers of Spanish members within the community playing the game.
About yourself: I am 17 years of age currently living in the UK aspiring to go to University this September to study Forensic Science and Criminal Investigation. I am much of a perfectionist yet simultaneously reasonable.
Current admins that could vouch for you: Unfortunately none of your current admin team as of yet due to never having spoken to one other than Marley. So of your members Marley. However of alternate admins:
  • 22nd_Foot_Col_Murphy
  • 33rd_Col_St3fan
  • 1stCSG_Col_John_Oxford
  • [Spartan]Strategos_Titan
  • Lindblom
  • 25th_Cpt_EazyE
  • 5thKFI_Obrst_Johan
My appreciation for taking your time to read this as i know it has proven to be a lengthy application and you currently have many admins who are doing a great job, however i would be honored to be a part of your administration team and can hopefully positively contribute towards it.
Many thanks Vespasian
[close]

I`ll vouch for you.
Me also cause he is best Hospitaller.
I'm like a reincarnated Saltyy But I actually have some talent.

Offline Kalitorian

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kalitorian
« Reply #121 on: January 12, 2014, 10:52:02 am »
Updated the admin list.

ಠ_ಠ "Ich bin bereit jederzeit und allerorts meine Pflicht zu erfüllen, nur nicht heute, nur nicht hier."

Offline teddygangster

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 12, 2014, 12:38:14 pm »
Really nice Server because  the maps are the best maps i have ever seen :D 

Offline timlef

• Second Lieutenant
  • 47th Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Timlef
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #123 on: January 12, 2014, 02:29:03 pm »
Steam Name: [22nd]Vespasian
Why would you be a good admin: Although the duration of my time in this community is nor as lengthy or as experienced as others i find myself to be a friendly, polite and honest member of it always seeking to aid others. The server itself has been a favourite of mine for a lengthy period of time now but my enjoyment on it is constantly interrupted by those unwilling to abide by the rules; not only does this affect me but also those also playing alongside me. Of course admins cannot be on all the time and that is not expected of them however there are always time frames of which trolls tend to come on and there are no admins on such as school hours. Unfortunately for me and other frequent members this is where the frustration begins with the trolling, however, fortunately for you this is where my hours can be an advantage in ensuring that your server is troll-free during school hours which will consequent in the server's potential to satisfy others enjoyment maximized.
In addition to this i have previously been an admin for the following tournaments:
  • Cavalry Cup
  • Cavalry 2 on 2 Tournament
And an admin for the following servers:
  • 33rd Melee Groupfighting
  • 54e Cavalry Groupfighting
  • 7th Hussars Official Linebattle
  • 25th Commander battle
My experience gathered over the duration of my time has enabled me to be fully capable of carrying out your rules concerning the server to the exact word. My languages extend not only to English but to fluent Spanish which can unlock certain language barriers with the growing numbers of Spanish members within the community playing the game.
About yourself: I am 17 years of age currently living in the UK aspiring to go to University this September to study Forensic Science and Criminal Investigation. I am much of a perfectionist yet simultaneously reasonable.
Current admins that could vouch for you: Unfortunately none of your current admin team as of yet due to never having spoken to one other than Marley. So of your members Marley. However of alternate admins:
  • 22nd_Foot_Col_Murphy
  • 33rd_Col_St3fan
  • 1stCSG_Col_John_Oxford
  • [Spartan]Strategos_Titan
  • Lindblom
  • 25th_Cpt_EazyE
  • 5thKFI_Obrst_Johan
My appreciation for taking your time to read this as i know it has proven to be a lengthy application and you currently have many admins who are doing a great job, however i would be honored to be a part of your administration team and can hopefully positively contribute towards it.
Many thanks Vespasian

Accepted, Very good application!

-Made by RockheadRumple

Offline Vespasian

• First Lieutenant
  • Ex 91st & Spartan
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Foot_Lt_Vespasian
« Reply #124 on: January 12, 2014, 09:21:05 pm »
Accepted, Very good application!
Spoiler
[close]

Me also cause he is best Hospitaller.
I`ll vouch for you.

Thank you<3
Spoiler
[close]

Offline glenneke6

• Private
  • LG_Kazach_Krn_Glenn
    • View Profile
  • Nick: glenn
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #125 on: January 12, 2014, 09:25:42 pm »
Steam Name: https://steamcommunity.com/id/glenneke6/

Why would you be a good admin: Because i was an admin on persitent world veteran amdin for 9 months until the server was down and never heard from it again and i have the experience

About yourself: Im very mature im 16 years old and im an officer in a regiment

Current admins that could vouch for you: Tomolegend

Offline ventjemvg

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Deadwulf
« Reply #126 on: January 13, 2014, 06:24:33 pm »
  Date and time when you were banned: about 3 months ago
  Reason for the ban: My friend got banned for no reason and i called the admin a jew in anger
  Why should we unban you: I feel this is unfair treatment for a ban i was not warned and was banned for nothing other than a few words said yet my friend was unbanned ages ago How is this fair?

Offline Tomolegend (new)

• Volunteer
  • Inq in DarkCloud. Ex Col of the 5th and Kazach
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 13, 2014, 07:55:46 pm »
Steam Name: https://steamcommunity.com/id/glenneke6/

Why would you be a good admin: Because i was an admin on persitent world veteran amdin for 9 months until the server was down and never heard from it again and i have the experience

About yourself: Im very mature im 16 years old and im an officer in a regiment

Current admins that could vouch for you: Tomolegend

Accepted (from past knowledge he has very good admin skills)
Tomolegend

Offline Sir Henri

• Donator
  • Killbox. Steam: sirhenri13
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sir_Henri
« Reply #128 on: January 15, 2014, 08:40:34 pm »
  Date and time when you were banned: about 3 months ago
  Reason for the ban: My friend got banned for no reason and i called the admin a jew in anger
  Why should we unban you: I feel this is unfair treatment for a ban i was not warned and was banned for nothing other than a few words said yet my friend was unbanned ages ago How is this fair?

pls tell me the name or your id u were banned with, otherwise i cant unban you.
Das schönste aller Geheimnisse: Ein Genie zu sein und es als einziger zu wissen.

Offline DanyEle

• FSE Associate
  • Sssh! I'm coding, don't disturb :D
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DanyEle
« Reply #129 on: January 19, 2014, 03:14:12 pm »

Steam Name: daniele1848, all the Nr7 officers should already have me

Why would you be a good admin: I think i would be a good admin for this server. I've got quite a lot of experience, Probably even too much :D: I used to manage and administrate servers for Brigata Italiana and i'm still admin on a few groupfighting servers, which are similar to Killbox( specially 14e_Groupfighting_Server and used to be one on Cavalry_Groupfighting_Server). I administrated the EU servers for Bear Force II until the mod was popular and was its main developer, but now i'm focusing on Iron Europe. By the way, given my experience, i know how to enforce rules and what punishments take(i will apply Deutsch Disziplin to the server :D)

About yourself: I'm 18, i like coding, scripting and that kind of nerd stuff. I'm the main coder of Iron Europe, a World War 1 mod for Napoleonic Wars and i enjoyed Killbox_Server, so i volunteered to script a few things for this server(get on the server, and check them out!). Also, ich kann ein bisschen Deutsch, und bin ein Gemeiner des Nr7 Regiments. I've got a decent knowledge of german, which could come in handy on this server, since there are quite a lot of german players. Obviously, being Italian, i can speak Italian and since i'm writing in English you could assume i could speak English too :D .  Well, i hope I could give you a hand with managing the server and i'll be accepted :P .

Current admins that could vouch for you: Kalitorian, Karantukki, Sir Henri, other members of Nr7 and those who know me!

Offline Vespasian

• First Lieutenant
  • Ex 91st & Spartan
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Foot_Lt_Vespasian
« Reply #130 on: January 20, 2014, 01:53:33 am »

Why would you be a good admin: I think i would be a good admin for this server. I've got quite a lot of experience, Probably even too much :D: I used to manage and administrate servers for Brigata Italiana and i'm still admin on a few groupfighting servers, which are similar to Killbox( specially 14e_Groupfighting_Server and used to be one on Cavalry_Groupfighting_Server). I administrated the EU servers for Bear Force II until the mod was popular and was its main developer, but now i'm focusing on Iron Europe. By the way, given my experience, i know how to enforce rules and what punishments take(i will apply Deutsch Disziplin to the server :D)

About yourself: I'm 18, i like coding, scripting and that kind of nerd stuff. I'm the main coder of Iron Europe, a World War 1 mod for Napoleonic Wars and i enjoyed Killbox_Server, so i volunteered to script a few things for this server(get on the server, and check them out!). Also, ich kann ein bisschen Deutsch, und bin ein Gemeiner des Nr7 Regiments. I've got a decent knowledge of german, which could come in handy on this server, since there are quite a lot of german players. Obviously, being Italian, i can speak Italian and since i'm writing in English you could assume i could speak English too :D .  Well, i hope I could give you a hand with managing the server and i'll be accepted :P .

Current admins that could vouch for you: Kalitorian, Karantukki, Sir Henri, other members of Nr7 and those who know me!
I'll vouch for you too.

Offline Sir Henri

• Donator
  • Killbox. Steam: sirhenri13
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sir_Henri
« Reply #131 on: January 20, 2014, 01:26:59 pm »

Welcome to our team :)
Das schönste aller Geheimnisse: Ein Genie zu sein und es als einziger zu wissen.

Offline ONE2TRI

• Sergeant
  • 1stKGL_Line_Cpt_ONE2TRI
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 30, 2014, 02:21:51 pm »
  Name you got banned: Jamar
  Date and time when you were banned: No idea
  Reason for the ban: Me and some friends were messing around on the server With the name jamar, and the admin didn't like it..
  Why should we unban you: Well i wont use that name anymore and i'll behave  ;)

AeroNinja

« Reply #133 on: January 30, 2014, 09:29:53 pm »
Steam Name: Yordi97 is my inlogname.
Why would you be a good admin: Because I don't like trolls and they are pretty on much every server. I want to be a helping hand and keep the trolls away.
About yourself: I'm 16 year old (becoming 17 in 07/05/2014) and I like the game Napoleonic wars and other mods for Mount and blade Warband.
Current admins that could vouch for you: Well it's a long time I have admined some servers in NW so most of the people I think forgot how I did it. But I think I can handle myself well. Have been admining the old tavington's groupfighting server and the old Racoon's Melee Groupfighting server.

Thanks for reading. :)

Offline Twin

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 02, 2014, 07:39:33 pm »
  Steam Name:[120th] Twin
  Why would you be a good admin: I would be a good admin because I listen to peoples opinion's I also because play on the sever a lot and I do not mess about.
  About yourself: I'm 14 years old I live in London UK   
  Current admins that could vouch for you: I think that Sir Henri and Bergi could vouch ME