Author Topic: [EU]Killbox Server  (Read 108298 times)

Offline ben123456789

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: [EU]Killbox Server
« Reply #720 on: July 28, 2015, 09:45:24 am »
  Steam Name:[EDIM]Ben
  Why would you be a good admin:because i all ways play on the server and it is one my my top 10 favourite servers on mount and blade warband
  About yourself: im am a 1stLt in a reg call the 10throyal and i am the admin for that server and the public one the we have so i do know a bit about adiming
  Current admins that could vouch for you: there are no admin when im on so no

Offline timlef

• Second Lieutenant
  • 47th Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Timlef
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #721 on: July 28, 2015, 10:43:22 am »
  Steam Name:[EDIM]Ben
  Why would you be a good admin:because i all ways play on the server and it is one my my top 10 favourite servers on mount and blade warband
  About yourself: im am a 1stLt in a reg call the 10throyal and i am the admin for that server and the public one the we have so i do know a bit about adiming
  Current admins that could vouch for you: there are no admin when im on so no
10/10 ;p

-Made by RockheadRumple

Offline timlef

• Second Lieutenant
  • 47th Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Timlef
« Reply #722 on: August 04, 2015, 12:46:05 pm »
nvm :D

-Made by RockheadRumple

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: August 05, 2015, 09:18:39 am »
----
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 01:31:19 pm by Ted »
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: September 19, 2015, 01:36:25 pm »
Bump.

Offline Marlowz

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: November 28, 2015, 09:38:18 pm »
 Steam Name:65y Marlo
  Why would you be a good admin: Well since I am daily on the server and i notice that ppl are not following the game rules i want to change it and enforce the rules in a good manner
  About yourself: 24 history student, interested in the era, training american football, also playing mtg and other stuff
  Current admins that could vouch for you:Ryan, Kiko, Martijn, Carrick

Offline Ghost9447

• First Lieutenant
  • A Pickle
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: November 30, 2015, 03:30:30 pm »
 Steam Name: https://steamcommunity.com/id/GhostusEpicus/
 Why would you be a good admin: becus me an autist and im gud ad banning peple too. arse yo can see mo English es
 perfect
 About yourself: I AM BREAD
 Current admins that could vouch for you: Ted, timlef,Duuring, Marlowz, ben123456789, bitsize, John preston, Elling,
 Blumun, Janne, Betty The Bomber, Nicos, KL4R1N0G4MPR0S, Nappa, Ted, Ted, Ted, Ted, Ted, Ted ,Ted ,Ted

im so gut ja!
I'm not going to spam anymore. I've tried to stop Ghost by fighting him with his own weapons - but I've failed. The Messhall is his again.

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: November 30, 2015, 04:28:26 pm »
 Why would you be a good admin: becus me an autist and im gud ad banning peple too. arse yo can see mo English es
 perfect
 Current admins that could vouch for you: Ted, timlef,Duuring, Marlowz, ben123456789, bitsize, John preston, Elling,
 Blumun, Janne, Betty The Bomber, Nicos, KL4R1N0G4MPR0S, Nappa, Ted, Ted, Ted, Ted, Ted, Ted ,Ted ,Ted

im so gut ja!

Ich kann definiteley vouch for diese wundervolle Person ich believe in you Ghost  :-*
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Petl25

• Sergeant Major
  • GF server Admin and NW meele pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: November 30, 2015, 06:01:44 pm »
 Steam Name: petl25
  Why would you be a good admin: I would be a fair admin. I dont like trolls and these players who are just wants to ruin our game in the server. I am an admin on the 15thYR server and the Groupfighting server. I was admin on killbox before  and I gained also some experience(adminship) when I was in german regiments.

About yourself: I am 19 years old. I play NW for like 3 years so I have a lot experience. I speak czech, german and english.
  Current admins that could vouch for you: Ted, Hunter and others who might know me

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: November 30, 2015, 06:37:23 pm »
 perfect

im so gut ja!

accepted, add me on steam
<3

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: November 30, 2015, 07:21:56 pm »
  Why would you be a good admin: I would be a fair admin. I dont like trolls and these players who are just wants to ruin our game in the server. I am an admin on the 15thYR server and the Groupfighting server. I was admin on killbox before  and I gained also some experience(adminship) when I was in german regiments.

About yourself: I am 19 years old. I play NW for like 3 years so I have a lot experience. I speak czech, german and english.
  Current admins that could vouch for you: Ted, Hunter and others who might know me

No, I do not vouch for you as this is the fake-server.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Petl25

• Sergeant Major
  • GF server Admin and NW meele pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: November 30, 2015, 08:19:04 pm »

Ignore my application. This was the wrong Thread. Thank you for understanding and goodbye *skip*
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 08:25:14 pm by Petl25 »

Offline Batman1942

• Private
  • Ay Panini, lemme suck ya weeny
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Batman1942
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #732 on: December 07, 2015, 05:59:12 pm »
 Name you got banned: Batman1942  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198116864059/
  Date and time when you were banned: a month ago
  Reason for the ban: dont stop to teamhitting a friend and say to admin: "really niggah" for slay me
  Why should we unban you:For I have seen my fault and not only admins can so to insult and teamhitten and other spoil the game and would like to apologize for it , I hope you can forgive me . :-\

Offline hunter491

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: December 07, 2015, 06:02:55 pm »
Name you got banned: Batman1942  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198116864059/
  Date and time when you were banned: a month ago
  Reason for the ban: dont stop to teamhitting a friend and say to admin: "really niggah" for slay me
  Why should we unban you:For I have seen my fault and not only admins can so to insult and teamhitten and other spoil the game and would like to apologize for it , I hope you can forgive me . :-\

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=27051.105

Post it here, mate
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 06:04:59 pm by hunter491 »

Offline Mustain11

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: December 31, 2015, 02:35:33 pm »
 Name you got banned: Sharpe
  Date and time when you were banned: 1:15 32/12/2015
  Reason for the ban: I had a ping of about 600 so I went to sort it out and resolved it. When I came back to my AFK character a team mate was kicking and punching me and I was nearly so I stabbed them to get them to stop and killed them. It was then when I saw the kill message it turned out to be an admin who was hitting me and who I had killed. Then a few seconds later I was perm banned from my favourite server. :-(
  Why should we unban you: I did not do it knowing it was an admin and it was spontaneous as one more hit would have killed me and I never cause trouble or disobey orders on the server. It is not a persistent thing and if anything it was the admins fault and the perm ban was unjust anyway.
                   Regards,
                                Mustain11
I hope you see reason and let me back on my favourite server ;-)