Author Topic: How good at melee is the user above you? Mk. 2  (Read 338051 times)

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
  • Side: Neutral
Re: How good at melee is the user above you? Mk. 2
« Reply #825 on: July 06, 2015, 12:59:02 am »
Puppy you get 10/10 forum warrior rating. You are the fucking best.
You managed to trigger Alex and plant Phoenix in the fucking ground in the same post. I applaud you sir.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #826 on: July 06, 2015, 01:00:11 am »
Alex is a 5 for duels and an 8 for GFing where his strength is.

First I do respect the NA com but I still think that an 9,6/10 in NA is far away from a 9,6/10 in EU. On fastest speed you can do almost everything you want and you can just spam without any problems. Many players of the EU com play regularly on those servers, while most NAs have never played on a medium server so I do think that I as an EU can evaluate this aspect better. And 1 win about Jackie does not say anything about our com. The best EUs are better than the best NAs, that's just a fact.
I love how the stereotype is that Americans are ignorant but you've posted the most uneducated presumptuous statement I've had the displeasure of reading on this thread. At no point did you cite any proof that EU could be better than NA. In fact the only player you cited is Jackie Chan, who is better than EU... You're blind to the fact that NAs visit EU servers quite often and blind to the fact that the reason you get spammed in fastest is because you're too slow to keep up. If I fight someone who takes a break between every button press to finger his own asshole of course I'm gonna spam him. You clearly lack the skills to play at any level, EU or NA.

This is just golden XD, thank you banter god puppytron for accomdating my request

9.5/10 for Apoc

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #827 on: July 06, 2015, 01:03:51 am »
Waiting for this wall of text from puppy.

An underrated player that loves to block. Good attitude too. 8/10 for le Godfried

Puppy: I beat you 7 -2 (inserts link here) you were so morale stricken and fought like such a faggot I had you beat the second i had to tp you out of the arena and fight you at the edge of the map where I obviousley glitched out twice and flew across the map in which (like your fuck buddy and like - personality ) billthebutcher did, decided to scum your way through 2 rounds.

Yeah yeah, we have had this fight before. Get after me puppy please.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 01:10:35 am by Alexander »
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline Kovyjack

• Captain
  • I'm gay, no homo though.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.21
« Reply #828 on: July 06, 2015, 01:13:49 am »
alexander 1/10 when wet.

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: July 06, 2015, 01:16:29 am »
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: July 06, 2015, 01:21:11 am »
Alex I can't wait til puppy comes back and destroys you. I like you, but Puppy is just so goddamn majestic.

Ehhh I can't give an accurate opinion on kovy. I haven't fought him enough.  Alex is 7/10 8/10 tho.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 01:26:30 am by AP0CALYPS3 »

Offline Batraan

• First Lieutenant
  • Official FSE Judge, Jury and Exicutioner. Thx Gluk
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 00th_Vtrn_The_Fir_Darrig
« Reply #831 on: July 06, 2015, 01:40:50 am »
8/10

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: July 06, 2015, 01:41:04 am »
Alex I can't wait til puppy comes back and destroys you. I like you, but Puppy is just so goddamn majestic.

Ehhh I can't give an accurate opinion on kovy. I haven't fought him enough.  Alex is 7/10 8/10 tho.
I await, I've been talking alot of shit recently. I need it.
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st

Puppytron

« Reply #833 on: July 06, 2015, 01:51:20 am »
Alex is a 5.5-6 for duels and an 8 for GFing where his strength is.

First I do respect the NA com but I still think that an 9,6/10 in NA is far away from a 9,6/10 in EU. On fastest speed you can do almost everything you want and you can just spam without any problems. Many players of the EU com play regularly on those servers, while most NAs have never played on a medium server so I do think that I as an EU can evaluate this aspect better. And 1 win about Jackie does not say anything about our com. The best EUs are better than the best NAs, that's just a fact.
I love how the stereotype is that Americans are ignorant but you've posted the most uneducated presumptuous statement I've had the displeasure of reading on this thread. At no point did you cite any proof that EU could be better than NA. In fact the only player you cited is Jackie Chan, who is better than EU... You're blind to the fact that NAs visit EU servers quite often and blind to the fact that the reason you get spammed in fastest is because you're too slow to keep up. If I fight someone who takes a break between every button press to finger his own asshole of course I'm gonna spam him. You clearly lack the skills to play at any level, EU or NA.
LOLOLOLOL
Just for BM.

8/10 for duels, he got me at a time where I was really angry at the game and the people who played it

5/10 at anythhing that involves a group. In the 2v2 tourney, you had some of the worst technique I have ever seen.

Yes, I am rustled that you continue to think (just because you got me that one time) that I am a shite player. Dont deny it, your rating suggests it.
I don't suggest you're shite. I've rated you on my scale. Everyone else here is going on a 5-10 scale, fuck those liars, this thread reminds me of when a fat chick asks their friend how she looks, yeah they're gonna lie to be nice but this is a thread where honesty would be appreciated and an actual 1-10 rating is supposed to be used. 8 is supposed to be a very good rating, the liars in this thread have devalued this number.

Edit: a couple of missed words
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 02:53:46 am by Puppytron »

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: July 06, 2015, 01:59:23 am »
Puppy the fuck are you doing, stop being mature.

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: July 06, 2015, 02:14:38 am »
Alex is a 5.5-6 for duels and an 8 for GFing where his strength is.

LOLOLOLOL
Just for BM.

8/10 for duels, he got me at a time where I was really angry at the game and the people who played it

5/10 at anythhing that involves a group. In the 2v2 tourney, you had some of the worst technique I have ever seen.

Yes, I am rustled that you continue to think (just because you got me that one time) that I am a shite player. Dont deny it, your rating suggests it.
I don't suggest you're shite. I've rated you on my scale. Everyone else here is going on a 5-10 scale, fuck those liars, this thread reminds me of when a fat chick asks their friend how she looks, yeah they're gonna lie to be nice but this is a thread where honestly would be appreciated and an actual 1-10 rating is supposed to be used. 8 is supposed to be a very good rating, the liars in this thread have devalued this number.

Edit: a couple of missed words
Alright, my bad.

re duel though?  ;)
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st

Puppytron

« Reply #836 on: July 06, 2015, 02:54:10 am »
re duel though?  ;)
prepare ur anus faggot

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: July 06, 2015, 02:56:35 am »
Theres the puppy i kno

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #838 on: July 06, 2015, 03:07:48 am »
I'll rate Apoc..
9/10 in duel, 8.5 in gf.
Now, my opinion, seeing both the best of NA and EU is this: first off, EU is harder to become a pro at, with it's sheer size and slow melee requiring fast reactions. The NWWC was fucking hard, the Dutch literally just pulled 10 ping out of their assholes and came all over is, with 100 ping plus, so it's hard to say who would win EU vs NA. I will say this with 100 percent certainty: EUs have better teamwork than NA.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #839 on: July 06, 2015, 03:14:43 am »
IN B4 PUPPY ESSAY

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)