Author Topic: How good at melee is the user above you? Mk. 2  (Read 338032 times)

Offline Batraan

• First Lieutenant
  • Official FSE Judge, Jury and Exicutioner. Thx Gluk
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 00th_Vtrn_The_Fir_Darrig
  • Side: Union
Re: How good at melee is the user above you? Mk. 2
« Reply #810 on: July 04, 2015, 08:39:25 pm »
To settle the debate I shall fly the best NA, EU, SA, and AU players to my house to hold a LAN tournament and truly end this feud.

*skip*

Can I come? I wanna watch the rage.

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #811 on: July 05, 2015, 04:31:16 pm »
To settle the debate I shall fly the best NA, EU, SA, and AU players to my house to hold a LAN tournament and truly end this feud.

*skip*

Can I come? I wanna watch the rage.
Me too me too

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Offline Phoen!x

• Major
  • RGL Inventor
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #812 on: July 05, 2015, 09:17:33 pm »
First I do respect the NA com but I still think that an 9,6/10 in NA is far away from a 9,6/10 in EU. On fastest speed you can do almost everything you want and you can just spam without any problems. Many players of the EU com play regularly on those servers, while most NAs have never played on a medium server so I do think that I as an EU can evaluate this aspect better. And 1 win about Jackie does not say anything about our com. The best EUs are better than the best NAs, that's just a fact.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 09:20:28 pm by Phoen!x »

Offline Batraan

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: July 05, 2015, 11:12:15 pm »
 Not all NA places have medium speed mate. And arrogance has toppled nations in the past. Plus NA1 is medium.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 11:22:44 pm by Batraan »

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #814 on: July 05, 2015, 11:20:07 pm »
First I do respect the NA com but I still think that an 9,6/10 in NA is far away from a 9,6/10 in EU. On fastest speed you can do almost everything you want and you can just spam without any problems. Many players of the EU com play regularly on those servers, while most NAs have never played on a medium server so I do think that I as an EU can evaluate this aspect better. And 1 win about Jackie does not say anything about our com. The best EUs are better than the best NAs, that's just a fact.

It's not a fact. I dare you to prove me wrong.

And we haven't played on medium servers? Buddy I've played on EU plenty. Besides we don't even have to play on EU servers to play on medium speed. One of the biggest servers NA, NA1, runs on Medium speed.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #815 on: July 05, 2015, 11:21:08 pm »
Credit to Kovy

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: July 05, 2015, 11:23:02 pm »
@ phoenix, I won't be home til later today, and you will probs be asleep, but I'd love to take you on later this week. 5 rounds NA 5 rounds EU. Loser has to admit he's wrong.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 11:24:52 pm by AP0CALYPS3 »

Offline Batraan

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: July 05, 2015, 11:25:55 pm »
I won't be home til later today, and you will probs be asleep, but I'd love to take you on later this week. 5 rounds NA 5 rounds EU. Loser has to admit he's wrong.

admitting he's wrong with a song would be perfect (loser has to sing it). Pls
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 11:30:01 pm by Batraan »

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #818 on: July 06, 2015, 12:09:36 am »
What happened to rating each other instead of trying to boost your own epeens.

Batraan 7/10
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: July 06, 2015, 12:12:34 am »
A giant amount of disrespect happened.

Fireboy 7/10

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: July 06, 2015, 12:18:09 am »
I learned to play in EU....

Ap0c a solid 9/10 in prime form.

now 8-8.5
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Puppytron

« Reply #821 on: July 06, 2015, 12:43:25 am »
Alex is a 5.5-6 for duels and an 8 for GFing where his strength is.

I love how the stereotype is that Americans are ignorant but you've posted the most uneducated presumptuous statement I've had the displeasure of reading on this thread. At no point did you cite any proof that EU could be better than NA. In fact the only player you cited is Jackie Chan, who is better than EU... You're blind to the fact that NAs visit EU servers quite often and blind to the fact that the reason you get spammed in fastest is because you're too slow to keep up. If I fight someone who takes a break between every button press to finger his own asshole of course I'm gonna spam him. You clearly lack the skills to play at any level, EU or NA.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 12:45:34 am by Puppytron »

Puppytron

« Reply #822 on: July 06, 2015, 12:53:00 am »
Double post cuz I'm a faggot. In regards to the ratings, none of them are honest, I'm seeing people getting 9/10s who would lose to people receiving 7/10s. Anything under 5 is almost always a joke post aimed at like Ap0c or Axiom or some shit. This thread is a thread of lies.

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: July 06, 2015, 12:54:23 am »
Alex is a 5.5-6 for duels and an 8 for GFing where his strength is.

I love how the stereotype is that Americans are ignorant but you've posted the most uneducated presumptuous statement I've had the displeasure of reading on this thread. At no point did you cite any proof that EU could be better than NA. In fact the only player you cited is Jackie Chan, who is better than EU... You're blind to the fact that NAs visit EU servers quite often and blind to the fact that the reason you get spammed in fastest is because you're too slow to keep up. If I fight someone who takes a break between every button press to finger his own asshole of course I'm gonna spam him. You clearly lack the skills to play at any level, EU or NA.
LOLOLOLOL
Just for BM.

8/10 for duels, he got me at a time where I was really angry at the game and the people who played it

5/10 at anythhing that involves a group. In the 2v2 tourney, you had some of the worst technique I have ever seen.

Yes, I am rustled that you continue to think (just because you got me that one time) that I am a shite player. Dont deny it, your rating suggests it.
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: July 06, 2015, 12:55:08 am »
Double post yolo

Double post cuz I'm a faggot. In regards to the ratings, none of them are honest, I'm seeing people getting 9/10s who would lose to people receiving 7/10s. Anything under 5 is almost always a joke post aimed at like Ap0c or Axiom or some shit. This thread is a thread of lies.
You are correct.  :)

Seeing as we are both browsing the thread at time time, mind a re duel?  :)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 12:57:50 am by Alexander »
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st