Author Topic: How good at melee is the user above you? Mk. 2  (Read 338368 times)

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: How good at melee is the user above you? Mk. 2
« Reply #780 on: July 02, 2015, 12:28:02 am »
-/10
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #781 on: July 02, 2015, 02:35:06 am »
9/10

top NA EU
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: July 02, 2015, 06:19:14 am »
9/10
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

AeroNinja

« Reply #783 on: July 02, 2015, 09:23:05 am »
9/10 became much better. Finally knows how to block ;)

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #784 on: July 02, 2015, 12:56:37 pm »
5/10
Bad/10

Kronox sexy/10

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Offline Phoen!x

• Major
  • RGL Inventor
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: July 03, 2015, 07:28:21 am »
I think he is trying to avoid those 'never played with you/10' cunts.

Odesláno z mého HTC One dual sim pomocí Tapatalk

Which is understandable. But I don't understand how someone can rate an NA player than ask NA players not to rate them. If I don't want EU players rating me, I'm not going to rate any of them, let alone underrate them.

9,6/10 in NA is 8/10 in EU

And to be honest, all these NA here are terribly annoying me. 3 months ago, there were no of them here. Btw, last time an NA blocked this thread for weeks because no one knew and so no one could rate him.

*skip*

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #786 on: July 03, 2015, 01:35:26 pm »

Which is understandable. But I don't understand how someone can rate an NA player than ask NA players not to rate them. If I don't want EU players rating me, I'm not going to rate any of them, let alone underrate them.

And to be honest, all these NA here are terribly annoying me. 3 months ago, there were no of them here. Btw, last time an NA blocked this thread for weeks because no one knew and so no one could rate him.

*skip*

I won't rate you as requested, so Chan 7.5/10
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 03:07:46 pm by Stroke0fd34th »

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: July 03, 2015, 01:47:51 pm »
8/10 not bangable as alek

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #788 on: July 03, 2015, 02:57:53 pm »

*skip*

You know at first it seemed like you just didn't want to get rated by NAs because they don't play with you, but after that 9.6/10 NA = 8/10 EU it seems like you think we are inferior. I'll remind you that Tammo beat Jackie 7-5 when he first came to NA, and I doubt you'd rate Jackie 7/10. You may not think NAs are better than EUs, and that's fine, but we are definitely not inferior, especially not by that much.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: July 03, 2015, 03:11:58 pm »

*skip*

You know at first it seemed like you just didn't want to get rated by NAs because they don't play with you, but after that 9.6/10 NA = 8/10 EU it seems like you think we are inferior. I'll remind you that Tammo beat Jackie 7-5 when he first came to NA, and I doubt you'd rate Jackie 7/10. You may not think NAs are better than EUs, and that's fine, but we are definitely not inferior, especially not by that much.

I totally missed that, I read it on my phone so I didn't really read it correctly, I thought he was rating someone. But yeah I don't know how you'd figure 9.6/10 in NA = 8/10 in EU. I would however LOVE to hear the formula for how you reached that conclusion.

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: July 03, 2015, 05:22:11 pm »

*skip*

I totally missed that, I read it on my phone so I didn't really read it correctly, I thought he was rating someone. But yeah I don't know how you'd figure 9.6/10 in NA = 8/10 in EU. I would however LOVE to hear the formula for how you reached that conclusion.
Ping cuz melee speed change. But when I go to Europe in the next 2 yrs if NW is still the cancerous sore that it is I'll make sure I I bring a lap top or something and use the medium melee speed should be quite cute but if NA and EU both had same speed and same ping 90% of the duels between NA and EU would be NA win. Group fighting would go to NA for 1 reason, we groupfight together a hell lot more than EUs do. If they do its with their 5 people from their regiment that gets on. Either way no point in arguing over dumb shit like dis go back to eating Juan another

Offline Phoen!x

• Major
  • RGL Inventor
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: July 03, 2015, 06:25:49 pm »

*skip*

Ping cuz melee speed change. But when I go to Europe in the next 2 yrs if NW is still the cancerous sore that it is I'll make sure I I bring a lap top or something and use the medium melee speed should be quite cute but if NA and EU both had same speed and same ping 90% of the duels between NA and EU would be NA win. Group fighting would go to NA for 1 reason, we groupfight together a hell lot more than EUs do. If they do its with their 5 people from their regiment that gets on. Either way no point in arguing over dumb shit like dis go back to eating Juan another

Faster speed is easier and yes I do think that EU is much better than NA. Pls don't come with the few people you always bring as conter argument. The best EUs would beat the best NAs. Brw, Jackie is an EU for me because he has mostly learnt what he knows in this community. If you Apo would change into the EU community, you would stay an NA for me as well if you wouldn't learn much in the EU com.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 06:29:48 pm by Phoen!x »

Offline Nick Lazanis

• Donator
  • Sex,droga i Bodiroga.
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: July 03, 2015, 06:32:55 pm »

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: July 03, 2015, 06:45:38 pm »

*skip*

Faster speed is easier and yes I do think that EU is much better than NA. Pls don't come with the few people you always bring as conter argument. The best EUs would beat the best NAs. Brw, Jackie is an EU for me because he has mostly learnt what he knows in this community. If you Apo would change into the EU community, you would stay an NA for me as well if you wouldn't learn much in the EU com.

How is fastest speed easier than medium??? Medium combat speed is what makes newbs look good on NA1. Every time I see someone go from constantly melee'ing on NA1 (medium) to NA_Groupfight (fastest) or any NA event, they get destroyed. Its easy af to block everything on Medium Combat speed with decent ping.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #794 on: July 03, 2015, 06:47:19 pm »
Well if EU is so much better than NA than why were we able to compete with Jackie who is touted to be one of your best players? I know of 6 different people in our community who have beaten him in a first to 7 (Tammo being one of them, and u gave Tammo a 8/10). Can you EUs say the same?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 06:49:44 pm by AP0CALYPS3 »