Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server Discussion Thread  (Read 44717 times)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The Groupfighting Server Discussion Thread
« Reply #75 on: June 12, 2018, 06:38:51 pm »
I like fastest  :)

nwwc is a garbo tourney why do you losers care about it so much

and ye NWWC sucks, simply because nation limiting is biased and tournament is just boring since its obvious from beginning which teams are going to win and which teams are gonna be shit
I don't think you understand the word 'biased'. Limiting players to their nation is hardly 'biased'.

No you are right it's not biased still boring and btw you suck herishey :)

Offline Bagins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Faggins
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #76 on: June 12, 2018, 07:03:50 pm »
I don't know if my opinion on that topic really matters, since I never won a fancy 1v1 tournament and was mostly active between 2012 and 2015 so all the new "superstars" won't know me, I really think that fastest is a good balance between reaction time in terms of blocking and movement/ your positioning in a groupfighting line with your teammates. Back in times they created MM with the same melee speed as Native. Players were able to block in an enormously fast way and all these things like "blockchambers, stunchambers" etc. weren't a thing. You just needed your reactiontime to block and to chamber. Standing close to a player, you just had to react faster to chamber. With the creation of NW, the melee speed is slower as it was back in MM or Native. By slowing it down, many bugs and glitches came to the game such as "double x" and even the "blockchambers" which are not intended by the creators. Pokes and stunns are very common nowadays. In contrast to MM, you have to focus much more on your movement in order to not get stunned by an enemy to further block other enemies. It is not possible anymore to just run in the enemy line and block everything, you might have the right reaction time, but you are most likey to be stunned. For me that's the big difference between MM and NW. It's just two different metas. Changing the melee speed to fastest, you increase your ability to block more often, since stunns don't affect you that hard, but you are still stunned and have to watch for your movements. Of course spamming is a big thing with fastest, but blocking twice in a row as in Native is the way to counter it. In a 2v1 situation you rely much more on your blockings skills and I personally think that's much more fun to play. Random stunns don't appear that often. Fastest, as I wrote before, is a good balance between the individual skill in blocking and the individual movement skill and teamplay. It combines the MM and NW meta, and I really like it and it's actually confusing why we have this discussion in 2018 and not in 2015 or 2016

who read past the 3rd line ? paragraph that shit up big boy

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #77 on: June 12, 2018, 07:06:09 pm »
I don't know if my opinion on that topic really matters, since I never won a fancy 1v1 tournament and was mostly active between 2012 and 2015 so all the new "superstars" won't know me, I really think that fastest is a good balance between reaction time in terms of blocking and movement/ your positioning in a groupfighting line with your teammates. Back in times they created MM with the same melee speed as Native. Players were able to block in an enormously fast way and all these things like "blockchambers, stunchambers" etc. weren't a thing. You just needed your reactiontime to block and to chamber. Standing close to a player, you just had to react faster to chamber. With the creation of NW, the melee speed is slower as it was back in MM or Native. By slowing it down, many bugs and glitches came to the game such as "double x" and even the "blockchambers" which are not intended by the creators. Pokes and stunns are very common nowadays. In contrast to MM, you have to focus much more on your movement in order to not get stunned by an enemy to further block other enemies. It is not possible anymore to just run in the enemy line and block everything, you might have the right reaction time, but you are most likey to be stunned. For me that's the big difference between MM and NW. It's just two different metas. Changing the melee speed to fastest, you increase your ability to block more often, since stunns don't affect you that hard, but you are still stunned and have to watch for your movements. Of course spamming is a big thing with fastest, but blocking twice in a row as in Native is the way to counter it. In a 2v1 situation you rely much more on your blockings skills and I personally think that's much more fun to play. Random stunns don't appear that often. Fastest, as I wrote before, is a good balance between the individual skill in blocking and the individual movement skill and teamplay. It combines the MM and NW meta, and I really like it and it's actually confusing why we have this discussion in 2018 and not in 2015 or 2016

who read past the 3rd line ? paragraph that shit up big boy

tl;dr - fastest is better
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #78 on: June 12, 2018, 07:11:50 pm »
played mm btw

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #79 on: June 12, 2018, 07:12:22 pm »
Hey guys i played battlegrounds back in 1997 and i think medium suits eu more.
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 12, 2018, 07:13:25 pm »
That is unironically before you were born
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Dark_Knight

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • [IVe]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Talope
« Reply #81 on: June 12, 2018, 07:15:03 pm »
a random guy named Fungus was disturbed with melee speed

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #82 on: June 12, 2018, 07:16:56 pm »
That is unironically before you were born
shit u got me
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 12, 2018, 07:18:31 pm »
a random guy named Fungus was disturbed with melee speed
Big Detective Fungus adapted in seconds to the melee speed because his superior Scottish brain was the fastest already. Learn to block

"Do not listen to a word Darkight says, he can't even block lol. Faster melee speed is the way forward, medium brainlets btfo." ~ Head Honcho Fungus the Brave
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #84 on: June 12, 2018, 07:25:57 pm »
personally i prefer medium, but that is probably just to my playstyle... furthermore, i dont think fastest is any more skillful, its purely reaction time, spamming and people feinting more autisticly.  i think in a groupfight its all about target switching which does not matter at all what speed it is on...

The only difference i see is worse players can spam and be more effective and it annoys me that such basic spammy players are more effective on fastest... i'm fairly new to the game, so my opinion isnt as valid as others but i thought i would sharbecause people may agree with this view.

Also we shouldn't just change because a few NA's have been shit talking... that's just letting them win. XD
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 07:29:12 pm by private Ry4N »

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #85 on: June 12, 2018, 07:30:34 pm »
I can upstab people and downstab them immediately after, but the stun time has been reduced boys

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #86 on: June 12, 2018, 07:34:19 pm »
I can upstab people and downstab them immediately after, but the stun time has been reduced boys
This^

Offline SpicyDwarf

• Major
  • wagwan piff tings
    • View Profile
  • Nick: whats your bbm pin
« Reply #87 on: June 12, 2018, 07:35:46 pm »
s l o w e s t
Single widow. Parent to 14 Uzbekistani children.
spicy's leadership won us nwl
his leadership won us a trip to being banned from like 5100 events smh

Offline Bagins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Faggins
« Reply #88 on: June 12, 2018, 07:38:08 pm »
we gave fastest a go lets try faster atleast aswell

Offline Nero_