The Lounge > Forum & Website
Forum ranks explained & February 2016 forum changes
(1/20) > >>
You can achieve the ranks below by spending a specific amount of time actively browsing or posting on our forum. Please do note that leaving the browser window open will not increment the time spent and therefore won't help you with achieving a higher rank. We have decided to refrain from using a post count based ranking system to encourage you to post only when it matters and therefore reduce the number of off-topic posts.
Ranks Based on Time Insignia Rank Time Volunteer 0 Hours Private 5 Hours Corporal 20 Hours Sergeant 30 Hours First Sergeant 50 Hours Sergeant Major 70 Hours Second Lieutenant 100 Hours First Lieutenant 200 Hours Captain 400 Hours Major 500 Hours Lieutenant Colonel 700 Hours Colonel 1000 Hours Brigadier General 1500 Hours Major General 2000 Hours Lieutenant General 3000 Hours General 5000 Hours Commander in Chief 10000 Hours President 26300 Hours
February Forum Changes
as you may have already noticed, we did some changes to the Forums.
These include some requested features, such as Soundcloud functionality and draft saving, as well as various changes to make it easier to distinguish forum staff from regular users and a couple of other improvements. Full changelog below.
Please use this thread in the future to suggest features that you would like to see added/removed.
* Removed “Groups based on time spent online” from users other than regular users.
* Added colours based on membergroups when posting.
* Added colours based on membergroups to “Last post by”
* Added colours to username based on group to basically everything
* Added new colours to all membergroups. Except like only one. But yes.
* Added a slightly more detailed profile menu.
* New icon for FSE devs, staff and associates to easier distinguish them from regular users
* Signatures can now be previewed when editing them in the “Profile” field.
* The “Profile” field now displays ALL of the users positions, i.e. membergroups.
* Added a “Topic Solved” Icon/Button to the “Technical Support” Boards. Users can now mark their Topic/Problem as solved.
* Added the ability to save/load Topics/Replies as drafts
* Added the ability to assign custom tiles.
* Removed “Awards”
* Enabled Custom Titles
* Added new Soundcloud functionality. Soundcloud Usage:
--- Code ---
--- End code ---
(Or use the big red button on the top left)
Member Group Colours:
* Crimson/Bright Pink/Whatever - FSE Developer
* Blue - FSE Associate (Managers, contributors and such)
* Red - Head Moderator
* Various Greens - Other Moderators
* Dark Cyan - Community Representative
* Gold/”Orange” - Donators
* Same boring colours as before - All other users
Did you have a stroke again?
--- Quote from: Furrnox on February 25, 2016, 03:29:56 am ---Did you have a stroke again?
--- End quote ---
I want to have my own custom color. Please senpai, anything D:
Let users create forum groups!
 Message Index
[#] Next pageGo to full version