Author Topic: Herishey's WaT Video(s)  (Read 1540 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Herishey's WaT Video(s)
« on: August 22, 2015, 10:58:52 am »
Here is the first of my WaT Videos on the battle server;

There should be more to come in the future with different game modes and actual events, but just wanted to get this out quickly before I went away for 2 weeks, hense the lack of editing. If you enjoy don't forget to like and subscribe, thanks.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Nick Lazanis

• Donator
  • Sex,droga i Bodiroga.
    • View Profile
Re: Herishey's WaT Video(s)
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 11:53:41 am »
If you show the part where I stabbed you in the back with a sabre,it's a good vid.

Offline Kaasovic

• Donator
  • * and Obelix
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Anonymous
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2015, 12:20:03 pm »
Can I b on herishey productions?
Developer of NordInvasion. Hi mum.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2015, 07:03:55 pm »
OFc you can hun.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.