Author Topic: [EU]Killbox Server  (Read 108759 times)

Offline [DE]JB

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: [EU]Killbox Server
« Reply #105 on: January 04, 2014, 10:26:53 pm »
Hello,
Here is my Admin Application:
  Steam Name: jonasbruns111
  Why would you be a good admin:The Killbox Server is one of my favourite server in NW and so it would be great to be able to support
  the admin team against multiple Teamkillers and Trollers.   
  About yourself: 15,german,game experience over 2 years to date
  Current admins that could vouch for you: (maybe) Helikaon

Thank you for your time!

[DE]JB

Offline timlef

• Second Lieutenant
  • 47th Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Timlef
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #106 on: January 05, 2014, 11:46:41 am »
Hello,
Here is my Admin Application:
  Steam Name: jonasbruns111
  Why would you be a good admin:The Killbox Server is one of my favourite server in NW and so it would be great to be able to support
  the admin team against multiple Teamkillers and Trollers.   
  About yourself: 15,german,game experience over 2 years to date
  Current admins that could vouch for you: (maybe) Helikaon

Thank you for your time!

[DE]JB

Denied, we have enough admins atm, and I wont accept people who got kind of the same applications, even when they might be good admins, so make a better/different application!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 05:12:20 pm by timlef »

-Made by RockheadRumple

Offline timlef

• Second Lieutenant
  • 47th Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 05, 2014, 11:52:00 am »
Admin-Application
Steam-Name: arri1000
Why would you be a good admin: Because i know all rules and play a lot of hours at killbox. My English is ok and i work a lot with Helikaon for kicking out Trolls and Bad Players
(very well) I have a lot of fun with this game and have played all parts of Mount and Blade online.
About me: I am 16 years old and come from Germany, Hamburg. For more informations please ask me !
Current admins that could vouch for you: Helikaon
Best wishes Fidget

Denied, we got enough admins at the moment, and please don't make all the same kind applications, since you have less chance to get accepted
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 05:09:29 pm by timlef »

-Made by RockheadRumple

Offline timlef

• Second Lieutenant
  • 47th Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 05, 2014, 11:55:40 am »
Steam Name: chakax299 ([BPA]MacAllister{Sergeant})

Why would you be a good admin: I like when people generally do not make it team kills and break rules because that makes no more fun when they do it.That's why I want to finally be able to prevent.

About yourself:
I am 14 years old and come from Germany and play the game already 2 years. I like the game especially the Killbox Server and Server Group Fighting is why I would like to apply for the post Admin and would like umbedingt that the rule breaking ceases.

Current admins that could vouch for you:

Denied, make better application
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 05:11:13 pm by timlef »

-Made by RockheadRumple

Offline timlef

• Second Lieutenant
  • 47th Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 07, 2014, 05:04:38 pm »
Steam Name: Macca™

Why would you be a good admin:
I believe that I'd be a good administrator on Killbox because, well first off I'm a very active player. I'm online literally everyday, playing on NW or other games/mods. Not just this, but I have lots of experience administrating; for example Persistent World servers, Native and NW servers along with some on other mods. I'd like to keep Killbox free of teamkilling and trolls, and making it the best it could be along with the other admins.

About yourself: I'm a 15 year old from Britain, I like gaming obviously, beer, girls and administrating Warband servers on any mod. I like playing Persistent World, and have run numerous servers on it, I currently run 'EU_Clash_of_Nations' along with a friend of mine.

Current admins that could vouch for you: Wursti I believe. (:

Accepted, welcome in the admin team!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 05:10:08 pm by timlef »

-Made by RockheadRumple

Offline VSharp

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fortschritt
  • Side: Union
« Reply #110 on: January 08, 2014, 09:35:13 am »
I don't know if you have enough admin ^^ :

Steam Name : Sharp/madmen

Why would you be a good admin :
I play often on your server but there is too many troller and TeamKiller and nerver admin connected. I think I can be a good admin because I speak 3 languages (German,English,French ; i'm french). I already managed game servers (B&I, and for my NW Legion). I'm connecting something like 45 mintues per day at week and 2-3 hours (minimum) at Week-End. I think that a French admin can be useful because there is lot of french players on your server who don't really understand english and german but I completly understand that thy must learh this languages so ...

About yourself : I'm 16 years old. I'm  the  Aide de Camp of one of the biggest french NW TeamLegion irlandaise. I live near Bordeaux. I played this game since 1 year and six months. I like to play with others players and speak with them.

Current admins that could vouch for you : Mzyf
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 08:56:23 pm by VSharp »

Offline Tomolegend (new)

• Volunteer
  • Inq in DarkCloud. Ex Col of the 5th and Kazach
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 08, 2014, 05:10:22 pm »
I don't know if you have enough admin ^^ :

Steam Name : Sharp/madmen

Why would you be a good admin :
I play often on your server but there is too many troller and TeamKiller and nerver admin connected. I think I can be a good admin because I speak 3 languages (German,English,French ; i'm french). I already managed game servers (B&I, and for my NW Legion). I'm connecting something like 20 mintues per day at week and 1 hours (minimum) at Week-End. I think that a French admin can be useful because there is lot of french players on your server who don't really understand english and german.

About yourself : I'm 16 years old. I'm  the  Aide de Camp of french Legion irlandaise. I live near Bordeaux. I played this game since 1 year and six months. I like to play with others players and speak with them.

Current admins that could vouch for you : Mzyf

Denied. If you could be on for longer then we may change the circumstances. Also the fact the the server only allows English or German in chat so the French player would have to ask in these languages anyway .
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 05:18:30 pm by Tomolegend (new) »
Tomolegend

Offline VSharp

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 08, 2014, 08:56:49 pm »
I edit my message :)

Offline Tomolegend (new)

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 08, 2014, 09:04:49 pm »
I edit my message :)

Have sent you a messege through MzyF
Tomolegend

Offline VSharp

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 08, 2014, 09:20:32 pm »
Uh... Yeah he agrees , why ?

Offline Tomolegend (new)

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 08, 2014, 10:12:30 pm »
Uh... Yeah he agrees , why ?

Added you to speak.
Tomolegend

Offline ventjemvg

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Deadwulf
« Reply #116 on: January 11, 2014, 07:41:07 pm »
i would like to be unbanned
i cot banned because i raged on a admin ( i have adad and pils where workt out at that time) because a guy attackt my friend multipel times and my friend cot banned so.

Offline Sir Henri

• Donator
  • Killbox. Steam: sirhenri13
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sir_Henri
« Reply #117 on: January 11, 2014, 09:12:37 pm »
i would like to be unbanned
i cot banned because i raged on a admin ( i have adad and pils where workt out at that time) because a guy attackt my friend multipel times and my friend cot banned so.

pls give us more informations and fill out the unban application:

Name you got banned:
  Date and time when you were banned:
  Reason for the ban:
  Why should we unban you:
Das schönste aller Geheimnisse: Ein Genie zu sein und es als einziger zu wissen.

Offline Vespasian

• First Lieutenant
  • Ex 91st & Spartan
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Foot_Lt_Vespasian
« Reply #118 on: January 12, 2014, 07:13:06 am »
Steam Name: [22nd]Vespasian
Why would you be a good admin: Although the duration of my time in this community is nor as lengthy or as experienced as others i find myself to be a friendly, polite and honest member of it always seeking to aid others. The server itself has been a favourite of mine for a lengthy period of time now but my enjoyment on it is constantly interrupted by those unwilling to abide by the rules; not only does this affect me but also those also playing alongside me. Of course admins cannot be on all the time and that is not expected of them however there are always time frames of which trolls tend to come on and there are no admins on such as school hours. Unfortunately for me and other frequent members this is where the frustration begins with the trolling, however, fortunately for you this is where my hours can be an advantage in ensuring that your server is troll-free during school hours which will consequent in the server's potential to satisfy others enjoyment maximized.
In addition to this i have previously been an admin for the following tournaments:
  • Cavalry Cup
  • Cavalry 2 on 2 Tournament
And an admin for the following servers:
  • 33rd Melee Groupfighting
  • 54e Cavalry Groupfighting
  • 7th Hussars Official Linebattle
  • 25th Commander battle
My experience gathered over the duration of my time has enabled me to be fully capable of carrying out your rules concerning the server to the exact word. My languages extend not only to English but to fluent Spanish which can unlock certain language barriers with the growing numbers of Spanish members within the community playing the game.
About yourself: I am 17 years of age currently living in the UK aspiring to go to University this September to study Forensic Science and Criminal Investigation. I am much of a perfectionist yet simultaneously reasonable.
Current admins that could vouch for you: Unfortunately none of your current admin team as of yet due to never having spoken to one other than Marley. So of your members Marley. However of alternate admins:
  • 22nd_Foot_Col_Murphy
  • 33rd_Col_St3fan
  • 1stCSG_Col_John_Oxford
  • [Spartan]Strategos_Titan
  • Lindblom
  • 25th_Cpt_EazyE
  • 5thKFI_Obrst_Johan
My appreciation for taking your time to read this as i know it has proven to be a lengthy application and you currently have many admins who are doing a great job, however i would be honored to be a part of your administration team and can hopefully positively contribute towards it.
Many thanks Vespasian

Offline Kalitorian

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kalitorian
« Reply #119 on: January 12, 2014, 09:47:53 am »
Spoiler
Steam Name: [22nd]Vespasian
Why would you be a good admin: Although the duration of my time in this community is nor as lengthy or as experienced as others i find myself to be a friendly, polite and honest member of it always seeking to aid others. The server itself has been a favourite of mine for a lengthy period of time now but my enjoyment on it is constantly interrupted by those unwilling to abide by the rules; not only does this affect me but also those also playing alongside me. Of course admins cannot be on all the time and that is not expected of them however there are always time frames of which trolls tend to come on and there are no admins on such as school hours. Unfortunately for me and other frequent members this is where the frustration begins with the trolling, however, fortunately for you this is where my hours can be an advantage in ensuring that your server is troll-free during school hours which will consequent in the server's potential to satisfy others enjoyment maximized.
In addition to this i have previously been an admin for the following tournaments:
  • Cavalry Cup
  • Cavalry 2 on 2 Tournament
And an admin for the following servers:
  • 33rd Melee Groupfighting
  • 54e Cavalry Groupfighting
  • 7th Hussars Official Linebattle
  • 25th Commander battle
My experience gathered over the duration of my time has enabled me to be fully capable of carrying out your rules concerning the server to the exact word. My languages extend not only to English but to fluent Spanish which can unlock certain language barriers with the growing numbers of Spanish members within the community playing the game.
About yourself: I am 17 years of age currently living in the UK aspiring to go to University this September to study Forensic Science and Criminal Investigation. I am much of a perfectionist yet simultaneously reasonable.
Current admins that could vouch for you: Unfortunately none of your current admin team as of yet due to never having spoken to one other than Marley. So of your members Marley. However of alternate admins:
  • 22nd_Foot_Col_Murphy
  • 33rd_Col_St3fan
  • 1stCSG_Col_John_Oxford
  • [Spartan]Strategos_Titan
  • Lindblom
  • 25th_Cpt_EazyE
  • 5thKFI_Obrst_Johan
My appreciation for taking your time to read this as i know it has proven to be a lengthy application and you currently have many admins who are doing a great job, however i would be honored to be a part of your administration team and can hopefully positively contribute towards it.
Many thanks Vespasian
[close]

I`ll vouch for you.

ಠ_ಠ "Ich bin bereit jederzeit und allerorts meine Pflicht zu erfüllen, nur nicht heute, nur nicht hier."