Author Topic: ⚔ 1er Régiment de Grenadiers-à-Pied de la Garde Imperiale [RECRUITING]  (Read 234438 times)

Offline Davout

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
These accounts are awesome.

Offline Mr T

• Major General
  • Je Passe Quand Meme
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mortier
Indeed they are, I'll post one or two every now and then on here, all the ones I've found are on the forums but I'll share em bit by bit on here.

Offline Augy

• Major General
  • Anarchist. Absurdist. Existentialist. Man. Human.
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
  • Nick: -[TRR]- Cpt. Augy
  • Side: Neutral
I love the passion you guys show for the Old Grousers!
“Ego is a structure that is erected by a neurotic individual who is a member of a neurotic culture against the facts of the matter. And culture, which we put on like an overcoat, is the collectivized consensus about what sort of neurotic behaviors are acceptable.” -Terence McKenna

Offline Warder

• First Lieutenant
  • 17e_SoD_EdmondDantes
    • View Profile
I've come back!  8)

Offline Mr T

• Major General
  • Je Passe Quand Meme
    • View Profile
I love the passion you guys show for the Old Grousers!

Thanks Augy, its awesome stuff to read, in my opinion, if done right, there could be amazing movies made of first hand accounts like these!

I've come back!  8)

Ah! Ca ira! Ca ira! Ca ira!

Offline Augy

• Major General
  • Anarchist. Absurdist. Existentialist. Man. Human.
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
  • Nick: -[TRR]- Cpt. Augy

Thanks Augy, its awesome stuff to read, in my opinion, if done right, there could be amazing movies made of first hand accounts like these!

I hear that, man! there's plenty of great films and tv shows we all love like the Bondarchuk films , Sharpe, Hornblower etc.

There's also the Jean-Roche Coignet tv series from France but it so hard to find apart from a few youtube videos like the "Chant L'Oignon".

Steven Spielberg has the holy grail of any napoleonic movie-buff,  Stanley Kubricks famed "Napoleonic Epic" script he was working on until he died.
Lets hope he actually makes it!

“Ego is a structure that is erected by a neurotic individual who is a member of a neurotic culture against the facts of the matter. And culture, which we put on like an overcoat, is the collectivized consensus about what sort of neurotic behaviors are acceptable.” -Terence McKenna

Offline M4nkey

• Sergeant
  • NO MERCY!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Gren_GrdP_M4nkey
Steven Spielberg has the holy grail of any napoleonic movie-buff,  Stanley Kubricks famed "Napoleonic Epic" script he was working on until he died.

Didn't know of this, now I'm psyched. That will be really awesome!

Offline Warder

• First Lieutenant
  • 17e_SoD_EdmondDantes
    • View Profile

Indeeeeeed ;D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ6T1bgKkj4[/youtube]
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 01:30:59 pm by Warder »

Offline Mr T

• Major General
  • Je Passe Quand Meme
    • View Profile

I hear that, man! there's plenty of great films and tv shows we all love like the Bondarchuk films , Sharpe, Hornblower etc.

There's also the Jean-Roche Coignet tv series from France but it so hard to find apart from a few youtube videos like the "Chant L'Oignon".

Yeah, hopefully Spielberg will make it really good, put a touch of Lincoln magic into it.

Offline Warder

• First Lieutenant
  • 17e_SoD_EdmondDantes
    • View Profile

Yeah, hopefully Spielberg will make it really good, put a touch of Lincoln magic into it.
Ye, Lincoln is one of the best movies which I've ever seen  :D

Offline CharlieWJM

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • 1er grenadiers
  • Nick: 1er_Gren_Cpt_Charlie
  • Side: Confederacy
I wish I could borrow someones high speed internet for a few days.
Re-installing every thing at 100 KB/s is killing me on the inside  :'(

Offline Warder

• First Lieutenant
  • 17e_SoD_EdmondDantes
    • View Profile
I wish I could borrow someones high speed internet for a few days.
Re-installing every thing at 100 KB/s is killing me on the inside  :'(

Offline fasr32

• Private
  • hodor :O jk Gott schutz den kaiser von osterreich
    • View Profile
  • Nick: IXe[15e]SoP_Jaime_Lannister
  • Side: Confederacy
hey party people
God Wills It

It is not wisdom but Authority that makes a law.

“For such is the nature of man, that howsoever they may acknowledge many others to be more witty, or more eloquent, or more learned; Yet they will hardly believe there be many so wise as themselves: For they see their own wit at hand, and other mens at a distance.”

Offline Mr T

• Major General
  • Je Passe Quand Meme
    • View Profile
Yo come to seek refuge here from our website eh vince!? Think you could avoid me! Yo little whelp, I'ma keel you! We're gun' throw down right here big dog, put em up!

Offline Warder

• First Lieutenant
  • 17e_SoD_EdmondDantes
    • View Profile
Tonight 92nd lb!
"Now move the Old Guard forward..."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uJ6T1bgKkj4#at=21[/youtube]