Author Topic: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!  (Read 867106 times)

Offline InfamousBeats

• Colonel
  • Groupfighting Admin | 10/10 IGN: Would bang...
    • View Profile
    • Enlist into the 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne
  • Nick: 63e_Conseilleur_Infamous
  • Side: Union
Re: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!
« Reply #2415 on: December 17, 2014, 10:14:01 pm »

If you wish to join our fine Scottish Napoleonic Wars Regiment you can do so by joining our TeamSpeak or by adding one of our members mentioned below. Furthermore we invite you to contact us through our website, FSE Thread or Steam. We are more than happy to answer any of your questions or issues.

Teamspeak: 85.17.165.16:9989
FSE Thread: 93rd Highlanders Thread

Ingame Screenshots

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Offline 87thMacky

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 87th_Foot_Sjt_Macky

Offline 42nd Hunter

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2417 on: December 17, 2014, 11:09:03 pm »

"... there are no troops in the British service
more steady in battle than the Scotch regiments
."
- French General Foy

Paintings of the chaotic battle of Quatre Bras,
which the Black Watch suffered heavy casualties

Contacts:
Captain Rezagh
Ensign Hunter
Serjeant Major Celtic

Identifiers:
42nd_Rank_Name

Spoiler

[close]

Events Schedule:
Wednesday - Training at 6.30 GMT & Linebattle 7pm GMT
Friday - NA Linebattle 8pm EST
Saturday - Training 6pm GMT & Linebattle 7.30pm GMT
Sunday - Linebattle - 7pm GMT

Modifications & Reskin:
We use the fantastic Epic Enhancement Mod along with our own Regimental submod which gives the Officer a kilt, gives the Colour Serjeant a kilt, bonnet feathers and backpack and gives the rankers their bonnet feathers back:

Officer:

Spoiler
[close]
Colour Serjeant:
Spoiler
[close]
Piper:
Spoiler

[close]
Ranker:
Spoiler
[close]

About Us & Recruitment

Founded on the 10th of April 2012, after the release of Mount&Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars, as the 42nd Regiment of Foot - the Black Watch from veterans from the Mount&Musket mod of Warband, choosing to represent the most senior and - arguably - most famous Highland Regiment. The Regiment has since gone through the rocks and weathered many storms, nearly crashing and coming to an end once or twice. However through comradeship and combination of "play for fun" and historical immersion the Regiment has come out the better through it's trials. With a sense of historical appreciation and immersion, we can structure our Regiment through the use of historically accurate Ranks and formations. Now, while we realize it is only a game the history and appreciation of the historical 42nd and modern Black Watch is never far away. Upon acceptance of enlistment we provide our recruits with a Field Manual, that explains the basics of the Regiment, our codes of conducts and hand-made drawings of our formations.

King's and Regimental Colours of the Black Watch

Now the Regiment is a strong, solid unit which boasts good attendance and performances at Events and Linebattles. The 42nd prides itself of a sense of friendship and community, being much more than a Regiment we present ourselves as a gaming community which, infact, play 90% of game-time outside of Warband. While discipline and structure is used during Training, Events and Linebattles we still retain an ethos of banter and relaxation in TeamSpeak and within the community in general.

'In a Highland Regiment every individual feels that his conduct is the subject of observation and that,
independently of his duty, as one member of a systematic whole he has a separate and individual reputation to sustain,
which will be reflected on his family and district or glen.
'
- A 19th Century Black Watch historian

Wish to join the ranks of the 42nd Black Watch Highlanders?
Don the bonnet and kilt and proudly represent your Clan on the battlefield 'neath baying bagpipes?
We seek all able bodied lads of Highland stock!

Enlist Now!

A feather bonnet worn by the Black Watch,
with the famous Red Hackle and Egypt campaign cap-badge

Offline paradox

• Private
  • Bush did 9/11
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 27y_Fin_Efr_Sanic
« Reply #2418 on: December 21, 2014, 05:12:10 pm »
Hello everyone, I'm looking for a new regiment

About me:
 - Ingame name: Paradox
Steam Name: Paradox
NW Experience: have fought in 4 regiments
Competency: Skilled and experienced
Former Rank: Grenadier Guard
About what I'm after: I am looking for a regiment that is disciplined yet can have some fun while playing, and a regiment that could offer opportunities in training me to become an CO. Also a regiment that takes part in big line battles with  friendly faces.
Language : English Speaking regiment

What I can offer:
I can offer your regiment a mature, disciplined, skilled and seasoned soldier who is very willing to learn

Feel free to PM Me.

Thank you.

Offline CrumpetAwesome

• Major General
  • Ex-Col, proudly lead the 4e
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2419 on: December 21, 2014, 05:34:45 pm »

About me:
 - Ingame name: Paradox
Steam Name: Paradox
NW Experience: have fought in 4 regiments
Competency: Skilled and experienced
Former Rank: Grenadier Guard
About what I'm after: I am looking for a regiment that is disciplined yet can have some fun while playing, and a regiment that could offer opportunities in training me to become an CO. Also a regiment that takes part in big line battles with  friendly faces.
Language : English Speaking regiment

What I can offer:
I can offer your regiment a mature, disciplined, skilled and seasoned soldier who is very willing to learn

Feel free to PM Me.

Thank you.

PM'ed

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
« Reply #2420 on: December 21, 2014, 06:11:13 pm »
I'm here looking 4 the most bootylishious reg out der and will join 4 5 quid m7!

Offline InfamousBeats

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2421 on: December 21, 2014, 06:15:21 pm »
I'm here looking 4 the most bootylishious reg out der and will join 4 5 quid m7!

Blocked on Steam

Offline Weezy

• First Lieutenant
  • 84e Veteran. Old reg & clan owner.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Weezy
« Reply #2422 on: December 21, 2014, 06:22:09 pm »
Searching a regiment who want to make a company/join a brigade, we are 5-10 man line infantry regiment, Add me on steam Weezy *ez Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069649727/

Offline paradox

• Private
  • Bush did 9/11
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 27y_Fin_Efr_Sanic
« Reply #2423 on: December 21, 2014, 06:27:14 pm »

Thank you for all the replies but i have joined a regiment now

Offline Weezy

• First Lieutenant
  • 84e Veteran. Old reg & clan owner.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Weezy
« Reply #2424 on: December 21, 2014, 06:29:44 pm »

Thank you for all the replies but i have joined a regiment now
Paradox add me on steam Weezy *ez Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069649727/

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
« Reply #2425 on: December 21, 2014, 07:28:23 pm »

Blocked on Steam
r00d

Offline Gared

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yusuf
« Reply #2426 on: December 21, 2014, 08:43:21 pm »

1. INFANTERIE-DIVISION
1. OSTPREUSSISCHE INFANTERIE
1. BATALLION

FROM THE BATTALION HEADQUARTERS             

MEMBERS OF THE MOUNT&BLADE: NAPOLEONIC WARS COMMUNITY,

I would like to take a moment to extend an invitation to you in considering membership within the 1. Ostpreussische Infanterie. I believe the 1st East Prussian Infantry Will Cater to the Atmosphere you may be looking for in NW.  Established as the first North American regiment in 2010, the 1st East Prussian Infantry sets the standard for structure, discipline, and etiquette within the community. The 1st East Prussian Infantry was the first to establish and effectively perform accurate Napoleonic era Line dril, and we have been very influential in how regiments are structured and run ever since. Many people look to the 1st EPI for the example of "How to do things," and we pride ourselves in our High standards for excellence.

We have been formed to accurately represent a Prussian Line Infantry Battalion of the Napoleonic Era, and you will not find a better regiment in the community that does that.  In order to perform in as accurate as a manner possible we took field manuals of the era and have adapted them to work in game.  Unlike most regiments on the field, you WILL NEVER see the 1st East Prussian infantry Snaking around in those columns and playing follow the leader. All of our Movements are done in two ranks, and column movements and wheels are always performed correctly.

The 1st East Prussian Infantry Train and Participates in Line-Battles often, and provides a training/linebattle opportunity that can easily work into a busy schedule :   on Tuesday, a Linebattle is held at 8pm Est for all North American Players.  On Thursday, the primary North American training is held at 8pm Est.  on Friday, we hold our North American Linebattle at 9pm Est.   On Saturdays, we hold our Prussian Army Linebattle at 8pm Est.  That is a LOT of events, and members are not expected to attend all of them.  However, activity is encouraged, and we like to see our members as often as we can.

We place great emphasis on practicing accurate military structure and tactics of the Napoleonic Era. Among our ranks will be found no self-proclaimed generals leading handfulls of privates, but rather meaningful structure based on the size of our unit. Furthermore, we are committed to developing and practicing tactics of the period (with regard to practicality and feasibility in the setting of NW), to a level unrivaled by any existing Regiment. For these purposes, we are looking for intelligent, humble, and mature recruits willing and able to listen, learn, and contribute.

I hope we have managed to peak the interest of future soldiers into starting a career within the 1st East Prussian Infantry(1stEPI).  If you would like to dig deeper  I highly encourage and invite you to visit our website.  www.1stepi.com, or direct any questions to a member of the regiment.

I wish you luck in your search, and I hope to see a few new eager soldiers in the near future,

Promotional Video:
Spoiler
[close]

Major Gunny, Commanding     
1. INFANTERIE-DIVISION
1/1 OSTPREUSSISCHE INFANTERIE

Offline InfamousBeats

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2427 on: December 21, 2014, 09:13:17 pm »
Yusuf, please keep it to one recruitment message per page

Offline Hypocrite

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #2428 on: December 22, 2014, 03:07:27 pm »
Looking for a regiment, PM me on forums

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #2429 on: December 22, 2014, 03:18:18 pm »
Looking for a regiment, PM me on forums

ok