Author Topic: BBG_ZombieSurvival_NA Presented by Warlance Gameservers & BBG *ADMIN APPS OPEN*  (Read 9405 times)

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
  • Side: Neutral

&

Present
BBGZombieSurvival Zombies

Steam Group:
https://steamcommunity.com/groups/apple_zombies
http://bit.ly/applzfan

How To Play:

Join the Human team and survive the Zombie Apocalypse:

Players will join the Human team (Team 1) or Zombie Team (Team 2)

The vast majority will spawn as Humans.

The survivors will work together to beat the clock and win.

Zombies win by killing all humans before the timer ends.

If a zombie kills a human, they are swapped to the Russian (Team 2) team and must pick a partizani, or if open, the Alpha Zombie - Line Militia - 2nd Unit down.

Server Auto-Features:
Auto-switching of survivors when they get killed by zombies
Normal Zombies can only be partizani
Zombies cannot shoot, pick up guns or ammo
Zombies cannot switch back to survivors
Zombies run much faster, but are weaker
Rounds end when all survivors are dead, all players are then switched back to survivors
There can be one Alpha Zombie, which is stronger and more resistant than normal zombies (line militia class)

Player Bonuses:
Survivors gain reloading speed by killing more zombies
Zombies do more damage the more they kill
Zombies get more health the more they die

Server Rules:
1. Non-BBG Regiments limited to one recruiting message per map
2. No Trolling
3. No Delaying
4. Don't say the N word (other slurs  up to the discretion of the admins on duty)
5. No being Unreachable
6. Respect the admins and Players
*. Admins get to determine what "Trolling" is and enforce the punishment(s)

Admin Application:
Code
Nickname:
GUID:
Steam:
How long have you played on the server?:
Current weekly hours on the server?:
How active can you be?:
Current Regiment/Clan:
Admin experience:
Any Active Admins that can be a referral?:
Why do you want this role?:

Ban Request:
Code
Ban Request:
Name:
Offense:
Proof:
Time/Date of offense:

Unban Request:
Code
Unban Request:
Name:
Offense:
Why should you be unbanned?
User ID (Find on other servers when you join, will say it at bottom)#:
Time/Date of banning:

Server Owner:

Server Head Admin:

Server Head Admin:

Admin List:

A Poor Rice Farmer
Gentleman Jim Cowardly
Toaster
Heath
Kronk
Tired
Midnight
Lousdesnow
Waterpolio
Fort
Auto von brandmark
Jamestown
Unitater
Yooper
SeemsFishy
Sanders
Kronus

Original Scripts by PaperSalad

Updated Scripts provided by Caesim

« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 12:57:22 am by tired »

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Announcements and Map Rotation
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 11:27:13 pm by tired »

Offline appleorgasm

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Appleorgasm
  • Side: Confederacy
Huge gratitude to go to you man, I'm not good at forum posts in the slightest, appreciate it.
Just some guy that loves to help out regiments

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
  • Nick: 41stNY Col | discord.gg/41stny
  • Side: Union
nice.
Click Signature to Join the 41st NY Discord

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Zombies hit 121 players last night! NA_Siege PvP style server is alive and well in NW!

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
Did you know I was one of the people that came up with the name BBG. I should be an honorary moderator of all servers

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
Zombies hit 121 players last night! NA_Siege PvP style server is alive and well in NW!

NA isn’t dead yet bois

Offline Kronus87

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Hello all. New admin here, letting everyone know the zombies server is alive and well, and thanks Apple for approving me as an admin!

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
GL

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Due to Appleorgasm's increased success and involvement in Twitch, I'm going to be heading up a revival effort and program for this server, because I do want it to succeed and Apple is moving on to bigger and better things, but will still serve as owner.

I'm moving this server to the BBG family and will be adding the current admins to the discord admin group for the BBG overall discord that's being converted from one server Discord to all of BBG.

We've added some maps back to the rotation and added a new map the last couple weeks. I will be serving as the overseer and promoting A Poor Rice Farmer to Head Admin

We're having some more maps made from my friend Captain Lauck who partners with me on BBG Bot Survival and NA_SmallSiege.

I will be converting more maps also. I've contacted another dead server to see if I can grab their maps also, and if anyone has any of the old zombie maps saved to their computer (look in My Documents/Warband/SceneObj), I can put them on.

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
That’s fantastic news! This is a great server and hopefully it can thrive under the BBG

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
Due to Appleorgasm's increased success and involvement in Twitch, I'm going to be heading up a revival effort and program for this server, because I do want it to succeed and Apple is moving on to bigger and better things, but will still serve as owner.

I'm moving this server to the BBG family and will be adding the current admins to the discord admin group for the BBG overall discord that's being converted from one server Discord to all of BBG.

We've added some maps back to the rotation and added a new map the last couple weeks. I will be serving as the overseer and promoting A Poor Rice Farmer to Head Admin

We're having some more maps made from my friend Captain Lauck who partners with me on BBG Bot Survival and NA_SmallSiege.

I will be converting more maps also. I've contacted another dead server to see if I can grab their maps also, and if anyone has any of the old zombie maps saved to their computer (look in My Documents/Warband/SceneObj), I can put them on.

I'm an admin btw

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e

I'm an admin btw

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile

I'm an admin btw

What's your ID? I don't see your name on the commented admin ID list on the server config white list. I will be needing more admins though, so if you have people in your reg that like this style server and are competent, have them apply.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile

I'm an admin btw

What's your ID? I don't see your name on the commented admin ID list on the server config white list. I will be needing more admins though, so if you have people in your reg that like this style server and are competent, have them apply.

Well former admin but still an apple admin