Author Topic: The 5v5 Championship - "Back to Back" Edition | PRIZE POOL 500 euros  (Read 26094 times)

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The 5v5 Championship - "Back to Back" Edition | PRIZE POOL 500 euros
« Reply #195 on: October 07, 2019, 01:47:16 pm »
Who needs a job when you can become a pro NW player
Don't forget a native pro too!
We both are herishey
I've already been offered an esports contract for the new Chinese Warband League, I'll see you over there!
You can come live in my Shanghai gaming house that I will be purchasing with my 80 euro cut

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #196 on: October 07, 2019, 01:49:38 pm »
We both are herishey
I've already been offered an esports contract for the new Chinese Warband League, I'll see you over there!
You can come live in my Shanghai gaming house that I will be purchasing with my 80 euro cut
Fuckin' hell 80 euros?! I only got offered 6!
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 07, 2019, 03:47:22 pm »
We both are herishey
I got offered 200 euros just for my cheerleading. You guys must be really bad  :(

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #198 on: October 07, 2019, 03:55:33 pm »
Spoiler
We both are herishey
I got offered 200 euros just for my cheerleading. You guys must be really bad  :(
[close]
>:(
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: October 07, 2019, 05:46:44 pm »
FrenchPerson: Host yourself the 8v8and use a map i will give you that won't make them too op (Them being Chimpz)

I guess because we are playing for money the best players need a handicap? :o
This isn't the 8v8 tournament though mr Bagins.

all the other teams couldn't handle a 5v5 arena against the chimpz lineup which is what they should be having to do as its a 5v5 tourney, hense playing on a 8v8 map gives everyone an advantage cus they can just run, regroup and wait it out. Drake is saying there to make it the map it was today so that chimpz were at a disadvantage. is that not fixing the tourney in itself?

Blaming the gf map just shows that you don't deserve the title. Your superior skill should handle any gf maps

The better team won on the day, the map was a disadvantage to all teams that play aggresive (Snappers, ChimpZ, Kayi) etc etc. Some teams adapted better than others and won fair and square. The issue is Gull that Drake sent messages to MightyPaiN telling him to use a specific map that he will provide to on purposely make us "Less OP". What he means is that a irrelevant map size compared to the size format should be used to hinder attacking teams and benefit defensive teams like AK/SS. Drake said this to MightyPaiN and then also did it in his own tournament, it is purely fixing the map to give a advantage to a team who play a certain way to win money. What Bagins said about the running away, regrouping and slowing the game down etc is a relevant example of how it suits defensive teams. Anyways atleast Snappers won and adjusted to the map and beat the people who attempted to win with map fixing to give unfair advantages :)
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Jakob van Bicke

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2ndHess_Col_Señor_Jakob
« Reply #200 on: October 07, 2019, 06:04:12 pm »
May I ask why we were thrown into this even though we never signed up?
I wasn't even there when the whole thing was played

Haze

« Reply #201 on: October 07, 2019, 06:15:55 pm »
Spoiler
FrenchPerson: Host yourself the 8v8and use a map i will give you that won't make them too op (Them being Chimpz)

I guess because we are playing for money the best players need a handicap? :o
This isn't the 8v8 tournament though mr Bagins.

all the other teams couldn't handle a 5v5 arena against the chimpz lineup which is what they should be having to do as its a 5v5 tourney, hense playing on a 8v8 map gives everyone an advantage cus they can just run, regroup and wait it out. Drake is saying there to make it the map it was today so that chimpz were at a disadvantage. is that not fixing the tourney in itself?

Blaming the gf map just shows that you don't deserve the title. Your superior skill should handle any gf maps

The better team won on the day, the map was a disadvantage to all teams that play aggresive (Snappers, ChimpZ, Kayi) etc etc. Some teams adapted better than others and won fair and square. The issue is Gull that Drake sent messages to MightyPaiN telling him to use a specific map that he will provide to on purposely make us "Less OP". What he means is that a irrelevant map size compared to the size format should be used to hinder attacking teams and benefit defensive teams like AK/SS. Drake said this to MightyPaiN and then also did it in his own tournament, it is purely fixing the map to give a advantage to a team who play a certain way to win money. What Bagins said about the running away, regrouping and slowing the game down etc is a relevant example of how it suits defensive teams. Anyways atleast Snappers won and adjusted to the map and beat the people who attempted to win with map fixing to give unfair advantages :)
[close]

Eventually, the map might be 20% to big. So quickly, chimpz is telling they lost because of the map, they making it big, harrasing me on steam (Answer this question!, wey tuu big!), spreading fake news.

It looks like magically, map impacted them only, most particularly, it was made against them, it was a crime, that altered the results.
But problem is,

1.I always use the same map
2. Believe it or not,  they won on the very same map in my 2018 tournament...in 4v4 format, want proof ? check that

It's too big on 5v5 guys.
But not in 4v4
#Chimpzlogic
« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 06:26:10 pm by Drake »

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: October 07, 2019, 06:27:26 pm »
Eventually, the map might be 20% to big. So quickly, chimpz is telling they lost because of the map, they making it big, harrasing me on steam (Answer this question!, wey tuu big!), spreading fake news.

It looks like magically, map impacted them only, most particularly, it was made against them, it was a crime, that altered the results.
But problem is,

2. Believe it or not,  they won on the very same map in my 2018 tournament...in 4v4 format, want proof ? check that

But not in 4v4
#Chimpzlogic
Even then the arena was way too big and in our private discussion, I said I believe you when you say we played on it before but that isn't my main issue. My main Issue is you messaging another tournament host telling him to use a map you send him to neglect us. You are not just "using the map you have always used", you are telling others to use it to be "smart" to neglect us and make us "less OP" so you are your defensive team are benefited by bigger maps in future tournaments than dont require the map you have "always used".

Haze

« Reply #203 on: October 07, 2019, 06:33:29 pm »

But problem is,

But not in 4v4
#Chimpzlogic
Even then the arena was way too big and in our private discussion, I said I believe you when you say we played on it before but that isn't my main issue. My main Issue is you messaging another tournament host telling him to use a map you send him to neglect us. You are not just "using the map you have always used", you are telling others to use it to be "smart" to neglect us and make us "less OP" so you are your defensive team are benefited by bigger maps in future tournaments than dont require the map you have "always used".

You don't acknowledge defeat, and you disrespect teams of the tournament by insinuating you would've won if not for the map, while....it's has always been the same map with me, and you won already in a less numbered format in the same map, never complained then, the last argument being factually proven by the video.

You're angry that's it.

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: October 07, 2019, 06:40:20 pm »

But problem is,

But not in 4v4
#Chimpzlogic

You don't acknowledge defeat, and you disrespect teams of the tournament by insinuating you would've won if not for the map, while....it's has always been the same map with me, and you won already in a less numbered format in the same map, never complained then, the last argument being factually proven by the video.

You're angry that's it.
I have accepted defeat lad, Snappers deserved to win as they was the best team on the day and beat the two favoured teams to win. I am disrespecting you and you alone for what you was attempting to with mightypain and his tournaments as i said above. I understand you always use that map and I believe it is stupidly oversized and you should ask for help getting alternate maps more suitable to the size format in the future. What you still have to answer for is why you on purposely, suggested using over sized arenas inappropriate to the size format to MightyPaiN, to make "them less OP".

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: October 07, 2019, 06:48:45 pm »
Rigs tournament to win prize money that was donated to him.

Talks about other people being disrespectful.

Drake, tu es une blague.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: October 07, 2019, 06:50:41 pm »
While I don't give a shit about ur drama.. The map was indeed way to big. We (snappers) also noticed it immediately and spoke about it in our first match. We then joked that it was probably to let SS s key around the map. Turns out we mightve been right in the end.  ::)

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #207 on: October 07, 2019, 06:54:19 pm »
Can u just all shut the fuck up??!!?!

Offline Dren

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile