Author Topic: The 5v5 Championship - "Back to Back" Edition | PRIZE POOL 500 euros  (Read 26088 times)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The 5v5 Championship - "Back to Back" Edition | PRIZE POOL 500 euros
« Reply #240 on: October 07, 2019, 10:26:10 pm »
Now, ppl believe what they want, but when you play golden, you have your destiny in hand, whatever your reasons, making a bullshit storm for that, not you, but some people.,thats crazy. Do I complain on lebrave getting 150 ping surprisingly or Movement multiple crash in final, nope I didn't, we lost, we lost,
Not complaining about losing idiot. Just pointing out the obvious the map was a terrible choice. Anyone with half a brain can see that. Also don't know what you mean by when you play golden pretty sure last 4v4 tournament I was the sole reason you got shit on in the group stages and then forfeited to animals, you sir are a baboon of cosmic level.
Well, let's clarify, your starting again with fantasies, the tournament map was the same that my previous tournament 4v4 that chimpz won. Then you didn't complained. Why there's only chimpz player complaining so bad. Then, for the withdrawal, you're wrong again, I've told vol we would stop tourney before we faced animals if he continued behavior. Ask tib too about vol. Marxeil can also show you logs of me asking vol replacement or leaving.
It's alway the same situation golden, you bring beliefs, I bring neutral facts.

I don't remember playing for chimpz in a 4v4 on that map. Yes vol's behavior I also recall you saying you had a great start before vol except you didn't you lost to me in 2nd match of the tournament. Yeah i'm going to need see the logs of you asking vols replacement xDDDD STOP MAKING ME LAUGH DRAKE. Yes I bring facts too THAT WAS A SHIT MAP FOR 5V5 :) F A C T. You seem to bring nothing but delusions and idiocy.

You are bad. Your team is bad. Your map was shit. And your tournament was a massive failure which voluble had to run most of it himself since you don't know how to get servers or admins apparently. You are a baboon. And you smell like one too !

from a neutral perspective i was understanding what was being said but you lost me at the last bit

That was the point   ;D ;D ;D

Haze

« Reply #241 on: October 07, 2019, 10:32:40 pm »
Now, ppl believe what they want, but when you play golden, you have your destiny in hand, whatever your reasons, making a bullshit storm for that, not you, but some people.,thats crazy. Do I complain on lebrave getting 150 ping surprisingly or Movement multiple crash in final, nope I didn't, we lost, we lost,
Not complaining about losing idiot. Just pointing out the obvious the map was a terrible choice. Anyone with half a brain can see that. Also don't know what you mean by when you play golden pretty sure last 4v4 tournament I was the sole reason you got shit on in the group stages and then forfeited to animals, you sir are a baboon of cosmic level.
Well, let's clarify, your starting again with fantasies, the tournament map was the same that my previous tournament 4v4 that chimpz won. Then you didn't complained. Why there's only chimpz player complaining so bad. Then, for the withdrawal, you're wrong again, I've told vol we would stop tourney before we faced animals if he continued behavior. Ask tib too about vol. Marxeil can also show you logs of me asking vol replacement or leaving.

I don't remember playing for chimpz in a 4v4 on that map. Yes vol's behavior I also recall you saying you had a great start before vol except you didn't you lost to me in 2nd match of the tournament. Yeah i'm going to need see the logs of you asking vols replacement xDDDD STOP MAKING ME LAUGH DRAKE. Yes I bring facts too THAT WAS A SHIT MAP FOR 5V5 :) F A C T. You seem to bring nothing but delusions and idiocy.

You are bad. Your team is bad. Your map was shit. And your tournament was a massive failure which voluble had to run most of it himself since you don't know how to get servers or admins apparently. You are a baboon. And you smell like one too !
You lost get over it, you're doing the same whiny show as the last 1v1 tournament, acknowledge your loss and come back better dude, blablating your life on maps won't change that dude.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: October 07, 2019, 10:50:23 pm »
You lost get over it, you're doing the same whiny show as the last 1v1 tournament, acknowledge your loss and come back better dude, blablating your life on maps won't change that dude.

Go back and read my original post. I don't care about the fact we lost. I'm telling you the map was a bad choice for a 5v5 tournament, you I thought were debating that it was a good choice of map. Yes we lost none of what I have posted has been about that or anything to do remotely with that fact we lost. Not once did I say we lost because of the map. I just said the map was a terrible choice.

It's also extremely apparent that was the wrong map for that style of tournament far too large. There is a reason the M. League was played on a 5v5 map and every practice match ever that's literally 7 people or less is played on it. Larger maps with small player counts, causes boring passive rotating around in circles for 3 hours since you cant reach anybody in time to actually teamwork or make plays because there is 50 feet in between each person. Lets not forget the fact it literally goes from 5v5 into two 2v2s on the flank and a 1v1 in the middle.

Amazing nice job drake. Just look it at kayi vs ss i've never seen such retarded shit before literally rotating around in circles for hours. Very well played to snappers for adapting correctly to the map and playing it out I didnt watch the final but I hope each round wasn't 30 minutes long thanks to drake and his frankly idiotic choice of map.

We have proof in chat logs from you to mightypain literally saying that you chose that map on purpose to give other teams a disadvantage YOU said that. Yes YOU drake. Enough said. I won't post the logs since it's against FSE rules but you can pm voluble or herishey if you want to see them. Drake literally purposely chose that map thinking it would give his team an advantage. Pathetic.

Haze

« Reply #243 on: October 07, 2019, 10:55:26 pm »

Go back and read my original post. I don't care about the fact we lost. I'm telling you the map was a bad choice for a 5v5 tournament, you I thought were debating that it was a good choice of map. Yes we lost none of what I have posted has been about that or anything to do remotely with that fact we lost. Not once did I say we lost because of the map. I just said the map was a terrible choice.

It's also extremely apparent that was the wrong map for that style of tournament far too large. There is a reason the M. League was played on a 5v5 map and every practice match ever that's literally 7 people or less is played on it. Larger maps with small player counts, causes boring passive rotating around in circles for 3 hours since you cant reach anybody in time to actually teamwork or make plays because there is 50 feet in between each person. Lets not forget the fact it literally goes from 5v5 into two 2v2s on the flank and a 1v1 in the middle.

Amazing nice job drake. Just look it at kayi vs ss i've never seen such retarded shit before literally rotating around in circles for hours. Very well played to snappers for adapting correctly to the map and playing it out I didnt watch the final but I hope each round wasn't 30 minutes long thanks to drake and his frankly idiotic choice of map.

We have proof in chat logs from you to mightypain literally saying that you chose that map on purpose to give other teams a disadvantage YOU said that. Yes YOU drake. Enough said. I won't post the logs since it's against FSE rules but you can pm voluble or herishey if you want to see them. Drake literally purposely chose that map thinking it would give his team an advantage. Pathetic.
Your literally repeating what vol has been saying since 15 page and that I answered.

Nock

« Reply #244 on: October 07, 2019, 10:58:01 pm »

they literally said they dont care about losing but oh well

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: October 07, 2019, 11:00:58 pm »
Your literally repeating what vol has been saying since 15 page and that I answered.

Yeah this was your answer to that. Btw I wasn't even in chimpz for this 4v4 you keep going on about. I was in tbe for that 4v4 and I remember a lot of people thinking the map was retarded for a 4v4.

"This sentence implies  the map has been fixed. Answer : the map is the same, created by herishey, always used in my tournaments, one of which you win, the 4v4, and then, didn't made a bullshit storm after you won it."

None of it explains the fact your purposely chose the wrong sized map. Which herishey said was the wrong sized map. He said himself it was created for 8-10 players. You then thought it would give you an advantage

oH nO gUyS iTs sAmE mAp i UsE in TouRnamEnt

bUt bUt chImpZ woN oN mAp beFoRe

Haze

« Reply #246 on: October 07, 2019, 11:18:49 pm »

Yeah this was your answer to that. Btw I wasn't even in chimpz for this 4v4 you keep going on about. I was in tbe for that 4v4 and I remember a lot of people thinking the map was retarded for a 4v4.

"This sentence implies  the map has been fixed. Answer : the map is the same, created by herishey, always used in my tournaments, one of which you win, the 4v4, and then, didn't made a bullshit storm after you won it."

None of it explains the fact your purposely chose the wrong sized map. Which herishey said was the wrong sized map. He said himself it was created for 8-10 players. You then thought it would give you an advantage

oH nO gUyS iTs sAmE mAp i UsE in TouRnamEnt

bUt bUt chImpZ woN oN mAp beFoRe

And I'm telling you that I used the same map for the tournament I hosted before the 5v5,, and on which I didn't participated. A tourney that chimpz won and didn't complained then, didn't seem like it was a problem back then. Also, regarding, the map I picked it up on herishey thread which only features 1 version per tournament map, There was only one available. Fact check able.

Edit :also seing no videos to come, I lock the thread, thanks for those who played and see ya next time.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 11:27:31 pm by Drake »