Author Topic: The Champions of Europe!  (Read 142420 times)

Offline Biggun034

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Biggun
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Champions of Europe! United Kingdom!
« Reply #675 on: January 07, 2013, 10:06:49 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Diplex has a point here, maybe we should have them all duke it out 1v1, make a list before hand with as much nominations as possible and what not and make a set time and day or days they can all join. Seems fair if you could get a server that is local to the country.

Something to consider next time.

Then it is no longer a forum game.
[close]

Ah well when it comes to major players a small amount of rigging can take place. It is something to think about after all.

[close]

Oh it's you again. I see you can't say anything as usual.

??? Sorry who are you?   
I speak perfectly well, it's just a nice meme seemed fitting.

No different to your images of rigging, real good job on them.
Biggun
- Napoleonic Wars Official Pioneer - Napoleonic Wars Beta Follower - The Veiled Stars Supporter - Benelux Language Board Viewer -  Regimental Leaders Steamgroup Visitor - Not a donator -

Finds it funny how people show with their signature how jealous they are!  Some people...  Proudly the first person to get muted on the fourms, A true freedom fighter!

Offline James Stewart

• Donator
  • Doesn't like Welsh Riflemen
    • View Profile
    • 91st Website
  • Nick: 91st_Col_James_Stewart
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #676 on: January 07, 2013, 10:09:03 pm »
Its a race between the 91st and the 84e..
Unfortunately not, we're not forcing all our members to go and vote. Judging by our attendance last Thursday of 95, I'm pretty sure if we were that desperate to increase our e-peen we could. But we don't need a silly forum game to assure us that Evan's the best, we already know that. ;)

Not what I've been hearing  ;)

Aye, Tav. I have seen some quotes on here from some steam messages  ;D
I'd like to re direct you back to my previous comment where I said, we did message those who had account, I did not ask anyone to register a new account. If you want me to prove you wrong, I'll be more than happy to come tomorrow after our training, I can have all the 91st members vote, then you will see we to can spam simply to increase our e-peen. Tbh, it's already big enough as it is. And yes, I'm arrogant, deal with it.

Offline GrantyPooh

• First Sergeant
  • Old Nosey
    • View Profile
  • Nick: GrantyPooh.
« Reply #677 on: January 07, 2013, 10:10:39 pm »
Who let Nicolas out the cage- Cherry 2k13

HELP US LORD CAGE

Offline Kamov

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Pte_Andrew_Rutherford
« Reply #678 on: January 07, 2013, 10:11:12 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Diplex has a point here, maybe we should have them all duke it out 1v1, make a list before hand with as much nominations as possible and what not and make a set time and day or days they can all join. Seems fair if you could get a server that is local to the country.

[close]

Ah well when it comes to major players a small amount of rigging can take place. It is something to think about after all.

[close]

??? Sorry who are you?   

[close]

Thanks for noticing those rigging pictures, fitting really for you don't you think?

Offline Coconut

• Colonel
  • "Just do a headbob" - DarthJezus 2012
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Coconut
« Reply #679 on: January 07, 2013, 10:13:22 pm »
Well this is all highly irrational. Most votes are simply given upon personal like or dislike. Yes, it was most probably so, during the other polls too, but this has hit an extreme. Theres not really a way of going back or undoing what's been done. Simply because a new poll would go pretty much the same way.

A suggestion would be to have, let's say the top ten people, who received the most votes, participate in a tournament. Could be more or less people. This would:
A. Not let the votes be in vain.
B. Roughly find the most skilled player.
C. Put an end to this flaming, since noone can then really deny the facts given by that tournament.

Naturally there is always the ping problem etc., but this tournament could be hosted over a few days. Given the fact of course that some hosters and organisers could be found.

In order to receive a result which would please all people involved, there should then also be a poll, regarding which disciplines the contestants should fight in.

Just a suggestion in order to stop this silly flaming.
What you don't realize is this thread is not about skill in NW, but is about having a multigaming youtube channel that covers NW and its line battle community which vulcan does to perfection in my opinion. 

Offline Biggun034

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Biggun
« Reply #680 on: January 07, 2013, 10:13:50 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

[close]

??? Sorry who are you?   

[close]

Thanks for noticing those rigging pictures, fitting really for you don't you think?

Yes amazing words can't describe.
Biggun
- Napoleonic Wars Official Pioneer - Napoleonic Wars Beta Follower - The Veiled Stars Supporter - Benelux Language Board Viewer -  Regimental Leaders Steamgroup Visitor - Not a donator -

Finds it funny how people show with their signature how jealous they are!  Some people...  Proudly the first person to get muted on the fourms, A true freedom fighter!

Offline Lowlander

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: January 07, 2013, 10:13:59 pm »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scNLfr1EP08[/youtube]

What the hell does this have to do with anything Lowlander  ;D

Scotland is being discriminated against. Scotland has not been recognised as the free country that it is. Scotland deserves a place on this poll and it has been kicked in the teeth by English tyranny and dictators from Europe who stand against all who dont join them in their unholy crusade against wealth, prosperity, peace and equality.

Offline Craig

• Captain
  • Help help I'm being reported!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Craig
  • Side: Union
« Reply #682 on: January 07, 2013, 10:14:25 pm »
Well if you don't like the 91st, 84e, or any of the other regiments you could always vote for...HATAKE DO ET DO ET DO ET. (IN all fairness i was joking about it to svensson and he nominated me for laughs, I myself voted for Sid) Btw if anyone gets too mad just remember this is a forum for a video game. hahahah. All you mlg players getting mad like it's some big title!
WILLIEM WALLACE KILLED FEFTY MEN

~~ No one gives a fuck about what you admin~~

Offline Cherry

• Corporal
  • One pioneer. To rule all pioneer's.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Cherry
« Reply #683 on: January 07, 2013, 10:14:29 pm »
Cherry
- Napoleonic Wars Official Pioneer - Napoleonic Wars Beta Follower - The Veiled Stars Supporter - Benelux Language Board Viewer -  Regimental Leaders Steamgroup Visitor - Possible Donator -Pilot spectator+1st European [Groupfighting] Cup runner ups

Offline Daniel

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Daniel
« Reply #684 on: January 07, 2013, 10:14:31 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

[close]

??? Sorry who are you?   

[close]

Personal Feeling rule over reality? what a surprise? fuck it took me so long to figure that out.

you must be new to the NW community and the shit that it sits in.

Offline James Grant

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #685 on: January 07, 2013, 10:15:17 pm »
Who the hell nominated me! What is this,some kind of sick joke!

JackieChan

« Reply #686 on: January 07, 2013, 10:15:26 pm »
Well this is all highly irrational. Most votes are simply given upon personal like or dislike. Yes, it was most probably so, during the other polls too, but this has hit an extreme. Theres not really a way of going back or undoing what's been done. Simply because a new poll would go pretty much the same way.

A suggestion would be to have, let's say the top ten people, who received the most votes, participate in a tournament. Could be more or less people. This would:
C. Put an end to this flaming, since noone can then really deny the facts given by that tournament.

Naturally there is always the ping problem etc., but this tournament could be hosted over a few days. Given the fact of course that some hosters and organisers could be found.

In order to receive a result which would please all people involved, there should then also be a poll, regarding which disciplines the contestants should fight in.

What you don't realize is this thread is not about skill in NW, but is about having a multigaming youtube channel that covers NW and its line battle community which vulcan does to perfection in my opinion. 
That is what is has come down to, yes. Originally it was intended to be a thread with voting based on skill, however that doesn't seem to be the case and rationality seems to be totally out of place here too, so I might as well let everyone kill each other.

Offline Kamov

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Pte_Andrew_Rutherford
« Reply #687 on: January 07, 2013, 10:16:25 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

[close]

??? Sorry who are you?   

[close]

Personal Feeling rule over reality? what a surprise? fuck it took me so long to figure that out.

you must be new to the NW community and the shit that it sits in.
[close]

Jeez, I say something to your lapdog and you personally join in? I think you're getting personal yourself Daniel. Calm down.

Offline Hadhod

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_John_MacKintosh
« Reply #688 on: January 07, 2013, 10:16:35 pm »

Since when has this been a thread about having a youtube channel?  ??? This is a thread about the best players of Europe. Best PLAYER not YOUTUBER...

Offline Crusader

• First Lieutenant
  • EU Senior Admin of NW, Saturday Linebattle Hoster
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 52nd_King_Adminborn_Crusader
« Reply #689 on: January 07, 2013, 10:18:22 pm »
Noone cares
I hereby present Crusader with the Blobdominican medal for Bravery above and beyond the call of duty in his role as AdminBorn of the FSE servers. We have also arranged some lovely flowers & a kitten to commemorate the occasion.
Thanks Crusader for all of your work in the community!
[/quote]