Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 10
The Anglo-Zulu War / AZW Reborn Update
« Last post by Bumblebonce on June 02, 2024, 10:46:11 pm »
All,

As of earlier this afternoon, I made the decision to close AZW Reborn & disband the 24th regiment.

I have been a part of various regiments & armies over the past 10 years, known throughout the community and one of the last "old boys", having begun my NW & mod life with the 2nd Queens Own (NW) & the Union Army (N&S) in late 2013 before starting my journey founding the 24th RoF.

I thank everyone for their support, fun events & all of the good memories that I have made in that time. With over 2000 events under my belt, mostly from AZW & NW, it's time for me to depart and focus on the things that matter most.

Running AZW Reborn hasn't been easy, with myself & the 24th saving AZW twice in the past 10 years. I am not up for saving it a third time. I have done my best for the mod & regiment, providing historical events, historical maps & information for the past 4 years with the hope of teaching others about the AZW.

Both regiment & server have been a constant strain on my finances & adding significantly to my stress levels. With that in mind both server & regiment are now closed/disbanded and I not be returning to AZW.

Therefore I wish to finish my final post by thanking all those who helped to shape AZW, by attending events & helping to maintain & run events.

I wish everyone the best for the future.

Nunc ego requiem
(Now I may rest)

Events: EU / Re: 92nd Sunday Linebattle "Flagspawning"
« Last post by Vegi. on June 02, 2024, 07:39:22 pm »
Still looking for a line for next week :)
Events: EU / Re: 24th Thursday Linebattle (Line slots available)
« Last post by Bumblebonce on June 02, 2024, 07:31:41 pm »
Event closed. Thank you all for coming
The Mess Hall / Re: 2012-2023 Statistics of NW
« Last post by RedFeu on June 02, 2024, 09:20:00 am »
idk dude, he's kinda weird even still imo, don't know much the guy but i could get why he would get bullied

get back inside

Spoiler
[close]
laisse les jeunes prendre la relève l'ancêtre
« Last post by Zeyden 狼 on June 02, 2024, 08:23:07 am »
lache ça vieux pére

50 ans ça tient encore le rainté sur FSE  :P
 Hi 84thers
28 attendance with ARTILLERY, SKIRMISHERS, and LINE!
This week, our new 🎖️ | @Player of the week  is Pleb with his first map artillery performance!

BIG PROMOTIONS NEXT WEEK FOR OUR 4 YEAR ANNIVERSARY BE THERE!

6/1/24 ATTENDANCE

Screenshot by Rule: The 84th in action!

Also, we beat the 95th, 15-4 in a friendly groupfight tonight after the event!
« Last post by FrenchTouch GF Team -FSE- on June 02, 2024, 12:55:22 am »
idk dude, he's kinda weird even still imo, don't know much the guy but i could get why he would get bullied

get back inside

Spoiler
[close]
Hi,
do u have a slot for one canon ?
1er Régiment d'Artillerie à Pied, lead by Louis Doguereau

Regiment Name:1er Régiment d'Artillerie à Pied
Preferred class:Arty
Estimated Attendance:3-6
Once or Weekly?: weekly
Contact Steam ID: [1erArt] Doguereau // Urzuglu // [1erArt] Goldi le Grand
Read the Rules and Accept them?: yes Sir

Cordially,

Goldi,
Corporal
News & Announcements / Re: Over The Top: WWI Announced!
« Last post by YS23 on June 01, 2024, 04:03:34 pm »
You guys should make another Napoleonic Wars game, this is really what poeple are into, i hope to see in the near future something that will be as active as napoleonic wars while respecting the core of the game such as the mechanics.

Good luck on this project though, i don't really believe in it but i hope it will succeed.
I have to agree with Zeyden here. The World War era is super interesting with all its historical events and drama. But honestly, it’s been done to death in movies and games. The World War era is so milked out that it’s tough to come up with something new and creative in that setting.

I do wish you the best of luck with your game, but I think your talents and time could have been better spent on a different period that hasn't been explored as much. Take the Victorian era, for example. It could offer a fresh and captivating experience for players, making your game stand out from the usual World War II and Napoleonic titles. Even though, we don't have THAT many Napoleonic games.

While I appreciate your passion for the World War period, diving into less-explored eras like the Victorian or Napoleonic period might lead to more innovative and engaging games. Just my 2 cents.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 10