13 (30.2%)
04.12 + 11.12 starting from 8gmt
9 (20.9%)
Later than that.
4 (9.3%)
On another day than Sunday.
4 (9.3%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: Mini-NWWC 2016  (Read 133233 times)

Offline Elessar

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Mini-NWWC 2016
« Reply #195 on: September 17, 2016, 03:25:01 am »
Nation: Russia
Player's Name: Elessar
Player's Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198016133826/
Why you should be a Captain: Because I have no competitors.

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #196 on: September 17, 2016, 05:54:00 am »
In honour of the best Swedish NW player haha ;) ;) Vi älskar dig bror!
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkVufQLsRag[/youtube]

Nation: Konungariket Sverige (bästa landet på nw om man ser till folkmängden)
Captain: inaktiv jag och kanske lite Stark, Stickan, Pozza samt min gode töntvän Alator!
2nd Co-Captain: No need. By far most experienced out of all captains, 5-6y of being an emperor together with my empress Clammy queen of le frogs. Don't need one cuz Sweden has always been a democracy. France best country and we follow suit.
Roster:

1. Carolus
2. Pozza
3. Him
4. Sticklitz
5. Alator
6. Merrox (we won't play without him)
7. Stark V75(bias, he's my son,,by far best nw(fu Heshirew, Lebrave, Eztazz05, MandarkFruit etc and we'll always support him in non existing shit gf teams like the TF(F)O)
8. Simon Bjarzii Adminborn
9. Rydhs<-- fucking great guy, would marry if girl
10. Anyone but Svensson

2nd place Nations Cup means shit.
fu :'(

All players mentioned above are by far better than JHS and ZeroSkilled who didnt make the team.

2nd and 3rd languages come ezz to us

OBS vi stöder Norge och Danmark våra brodersfolk

What is there not to understand about this app bro

Nation: Ukraine
Co-Captain: MarxeiL
2nd Co-Captain: KOBZIK
Roster:

MarxeiL
Desant
KOBZIK
Jessie
Ankord
Twister
Miloradovich
Mel
eXt_kill
Yoda/Wonka

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( we cant get a team for nwwc.... without selling our souls to the guys that like to **** us in the *** Russia. Finally

ps. Stark i love you bro' ds. (same with u Stickan^^)
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 10:52:54 pm by Carolusrex »

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: September 17, 2016, 10:25:13 am »
You're misinformed Calle. She is queen of cats ;)
>always high
>GOAT

Offline Louisss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: September 17, 2016, 11:06:33 am »
France best country and we follow suit.

EXCUSE ME CAR0LUS!!!

Offline Limith

• First Sergeant
  • burr
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yes.
« Reply #199 on: September 17, 2016, 03:43:25 pm »
Last year Austria had good team to be honest , they always consist from elite players I feel like they are just unlucky when it comes to organization just like us . You never get the ideal squad to matches , there is always someone missing sadly that is a problem having old players in your team lack of passion and desire to play NW .

That's exactly the point

One thing, the fact that austrians seem to like a specific mineral consisting of Natrium and Chlorid, was missed here.

I think this favour can be found throughout the german area
meme team pls
This wasn’t easy for me to write  . But I apologyse to Price Gi and 18e for my inappropriate behavior.  I’m really sorry I know you will eventually forget the ungrateful things that I said

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: September 17, 2016, 03:46:54 pm »
France best country and we follow suit.

Oui oui mon ami

Nock

« Reply #201 on: September 17, 2016, 08:53:14 pm »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #202 on: September 18, 2016, 12:33:44 pm »
I cba to read this autism who's applied for GB cpt/co-cpt so far?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Phailur

« Reply #203 on: September 18, 2016, 12:52:11 pm »
Gi and Heinrich

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #204 on: September 18, 2016, 02:54:09 pm »
Gi and Heinrich
Stop please

Offline Sleepy

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sleepstar
« Reply #205 on: September 18, 2016, 04:22:24 pm »
Hepty

Offline Randy Butternubs

• Private
  • Head Grenadier in the K-KA
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: September 18, 2016, 06:31:08 pm »
Nation: Scotland GB
Player's Name: Randy Butternubs
Player's Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198030051397/
Why you should be a Co-Captain: As a true myth and legend in this community I feel that it is about time I step up to my rightful place as captain of Team Scotland GB. There are many reasons for this which I shouldn't have to explain however I want it to be known that Fungus will not be present in my team. I go way back with a lot of the Scottish GB lads, especially Mike, Riddick (not sure if he's still going through puberty) and Herishey (YOU'RE SCOTTISH NOT BRITISH YOU FUCKING KNOBCAKE). I was the Champion and Commander of the Unsullied Groupfighting Team and earned myself the nickname "Destroyer of Sparks" after ending Dust's pathetic excuse for a groupfighting team. Also defeated Bashy and Maurice in a 2v2 with my good chum Barristan. (It's ok Bashy, I know it was luck)

Recommendations -

Herishey - "Props go to em"
PrideOfNi - "He strafes harder than anyone else"
John Price - "You see all of Scotland are moronic inbreeds. However if we were to pick from one of them I would pick Randy, he is atleast likeable in some manners"
Dust (RIP) - "Randy has the freshest trim"
Valkyrie - "Randy is a true warrior of justice on the Groupfighting Server

I would include more but lets be honest, you've already made me Captain at this point.

Me, thanks for the recommendation btw
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 06:33:21 pm by Randy Butternubs »
Motivational Speaker / Captain and Champion of the famous Unsullied Groupfighting Team / Best Player In NW History / Winner Of The Internal K-KA 2v2 Tournament

Offline Frittentime

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Frittentime
« Reply #207 on: September 18, 2016, 09:27:52 pm »
Why you should be a Co-Captain: As a true myth and legend in this community I feel that it is about time I step up to my rightful place as captain of Team Scotland GB. There are many reasons for this which I shouldn't have to explain however I want it to be known that Fungus will not be present in my team. I go way back with a lot of the Scottish GB lads, especially Mike, Riddick (not sure if he's still going through puberty) and Herishey (YOU'RE SCOTTISH NOT BRITISH YOU FUCKING KNOBCAKE). I was the Champion and Commander of the Unsullied Groupfighting Team and earned myself the nickname "Destroyer of Sparks" after ending Dust's pathetic excuse for a groupfighting team. Also defeated Bashy and Maurice in a 2v2 with my good chum Barristan. (It's ok Bashy, I know it was luck)

Recommendations -

John Price - "You see all of Scotland are moronic inbreeds. However if we were to pick from one of them I would pick Randy, he is atleast likeable in some manners"

I would include more but lets be honest, you've already made me Captain at this point.

Randy Butternubs is by far the most qualificated person for this job. As a headgren in the kka he puts alot of effort into the organisation  of the grenadiers.

Nock

« Reply #208 on: September 18, 2016, 09:37:17 pm »

Recommendations -

Randy Butternubs is by far the most qualificated person for this job. As a headgren in the kka he puts alot of effort into the organisation  of the grenadiers.

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #209 on: September 18, 2016, 09:37:42 pm »

Recommendations -