Author Topic: ♞ 4e Régiment de Hussards [EU]  (Read 243900 times)

Offline Cooper

• Donator
  • Panzer on a horse.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Cooper/Cuprum
  • Side: Union
Re: ♞ 4e Régiment de Hussards [EU] - Cavalry League 1 Champions
« Reply #1080 on: March 12, 2018, 07:12:11 pm »
Congratz to the 4e!
Since Erik will be paying me for every letter I am going to write, I can actually spend my time on one more sentence:
It was always nice fighting against you folks even though the last time is quite a while ago, I hope you enrich the community by staying around for a little while longer. ;)

Erik you can make the transactions via my subordinates  (eg Pilo, or anyone else from the 2Lhr). I am too lazy searching for my account atm.
Cheers.

Retired Clanleader, Cavalry, Student

Offline Cage

• Major
    • View Profile
    • 8th King's Royal Hussars
  • Nick: Former 8th Cpt.
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1081 on: March 12, 2018, 07:18:37 pm »
Congrats guys, it's quite the milestone. A 3-year regiment is not a common sight
unlike Erik's nudes

good luck for the future!  :-*

Spoiler
[close]

Offline yoran

• Private
  • The guy that jumpshots people.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Brg_Johan
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1082 on: March 12, 2018, 08:27:54 pm »
My ambushed in the desert meme didnt make it into the cut Q_Q, and yes Erik you are the only one i know that gets ambushed in the desert ;)

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1083 on: March 12, 2018, 08:48:30 pm »
3 years, huh'?
 I still remember when I left the 10th JBH (for a short time) you were my first choice to join and you would be my very first one today.
Honestly, you can be proud of yourself, no regiment ever achieved so many things and still sticks around. You are one of the very fine examples of what a regiment should be and I really like our 1v1‘s and events, which are always highlights for us.

Good job you all and celebrate your birthday properly, you really earned it!

P.S
Erik forced me to write something
[close]
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline Rastignac

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: March 12, 2018, 09:08:30 pm »
vErY_nIcE anniversary, wish you remain active and stop delaying the 1v1 projects just to artificially keep your scoreboard clean of defeats, which we all know are inevitable KAPPA my deepest respects to people who brought 4e to all those victories and achievements (not Erik).

What else can I say, except:

Spoiler
[close]

Offline 15th Archer

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cpt_Archer
« Reply #1085 on: March 12, 2018, 09:29:54 pm »
Hi everyone,

Really happy about the 3 years. Started as a project that me and Erik only dreamed about to then actually making it happen, so many problems we had to push through but people that cared stayed, and became legends and the backbone of the regiment. Erik, don't think there has ever been a better leader than you and the 4e is the proof of it, amazing work you've done man. Even though im retired im still so proud of the regiment and happy its lived on even after my leaving.

Hope to many more, I'll make sure to stop by the teamspeak someday. :)

Former Captain Archer

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Lieutenant General
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cpt_Erik
« Reply #1086 on: March 12, 2018, 11:01:27 pm »
Many thanks to all who replied for the kind words they said (not Eugène).

Competition is slowly coming back, I'm really looking forward to launching the 4e into the upcoming competitions, starting with our two teams involved in the 5v5 league. Once this is over, the new CNWL should start, and we'll give all we've got to win it for the fourth time in a row. Won't be easy, but we'll get to work.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 09:17:36 am by Erik le Rouge »
Quote from: Treiz35
fuck erik
Quote from: Dokletian
fuck erik
Quote from: Sinjide
yeah fuck erik
Quote from: Aless
fuck erik
Quote from: Michnicki 1
fuck Erik
Quote from: Charles la Valette
i love erik
Quote from: TxM
fuck erik
Quote from: FreyrDS
fuck Erik
Quote from: Termito
fuck erik.
Quote from: Ciiges
fuck erik
Quote from: Remao
fuck Erik

Offline HawkonPC

• Captain
  • 4e Hussard's Amateur Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: March 14, 2018, 02:31:30 pm »
This year will be a year of great changes and projects that we will develop to make this community an even better place than it already is

So far this year is going great, we all just can't have enough of all your great changes and projects you keep throwing at us

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Lieutenant General
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: March 14, 2018, 02:48:26 pm »
This year will be a year of great changes and projects that we will develop to make this community an even better place than it already is

So far this year is going great, we all just can't have enough of all your great changes and projects you keep throwing at us

LA VACHE

We had a 2v2 tournament and I'm working on the anniversary event!

Alors va t'faire mettre.
fuck erik
fuck erik
yeah fuck erik
fuck erik
fuck Erik
i love erik
Quote from: TxM
fuck erik
Quote from: FreyrDS
fuck Erik
Quote from: Termito
fuck erik.
Quote from: Ciiges
fuck erik
Quote from: Remao
fuck Erik

Offline Rastignac

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: March 14, 2018, 02:53:24 pm »

Offline SPSFelix

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss Felix
« Reply #1090 on: March 15, 2018, 12:47:08 pm »
3 years ago today, on the 12th of March 2015, the 4e Régiment de Hussards was created.

This project was brought to life by a handful of people, after what was at first a series of kind of shit events, mainly leading to Sukesa, myself and a couple of French players to leave the francophone 7e Hussards. We then turned to the 15th Hussars, which then was a regiment we were in excellent terms with, and that welcomed us with open arms. It is that friendship, and that will to create something great out of everything that had happened, which made us all join forces and work together. That was it at first: a couple of Frenchies and the long-time members of the 15th Hussars, namely Archer, who was then the Captain, Felix, his second-in-command, and Clausewitz, who put in a lot of efforts and dedication, and was always a crucial support.

And the 4e was born. The regiment has now been fully active, participating to every single cavalry competition, for three entire years. I don't even think I knew this would last that long and be that successful. We have welcomed over a hundred players over the years, always trying our best to give them an enjoyable time, and something to remember out of their time spent on this game. We have bonded friendships between people from all over Europe (and even America), some of us have been sticking around for so long that I am glad to say they have become friends, and by that I mean more than "Mount & Blade friends".

Even if the things I said above are a lot more important than the ones I am about to say, I am also extremely proud of everything we have achieved in-game.

Today I think it is fair to say that the 4e Hussards is the best cavalry regiment there ever was on this game. In three years, what we have achieved is massive, as we have won 3 Cavalry Napoleonic Wars League, out of 3 hosted by the community since the 4e was created. We have more silverware than that, but honestly it's not much compared to those three titles, that are clearly the most important ones a cavalry regiment can ever win, as this competition is the biggest regimental cavalry event there is. Winning these three leagues was always something extremely hard to do. I'm especially thinking about the last two ones, where we had to replay the final match against the 5e Hussards, who always were our best and hardest opponent to face. But at the end of the day we always managed to win, and that's because this regiment has the best competitive spirit I have ever seen on this game. We never let go, and whenever we are facing a hard time, we find the ressources we need to change the situation.

This amazing team spirit has led us to doing something no regiment has ever achieved (in both infantry and cavalry): we have remained completely unbeaten in 1v1 matches thoughout our three years on that game. Out of the 60-and-so games we have played, we drew 3, and won all of the rest. This too is something I am proud of as a regimental leader, as playing matches after matches can make people bored and less motivated, but it is never something that has happened to us.

Today I want to say that as a captain, I am extremely proud and happy to have such great guys to lead every week. These have been three very joyful and exciting years, and never once have I regretted starting this project 3 years ago, despite all of the shitty ; stupid memes you guys have been making out of this regiment (hello Hawk).

I will soon host a small event to celebrate this anniversary, we will try to invite all the regiments we are in good terms with, that would be something nice to do.

I want to thank every single player who has been, is, or will be a part of this regiment, and I hope that we will all keep enjoying ourselves together for as long as we can.

- Captain Erik.

1v1 me! End that streak of yours

Offline yoran

• Private
  • The guy that jumpshots people.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Brg_Johan
« Reply #1091 on: March 16, 2018, 07:01:03 pm »
We actually Do shit this year, Erik a man of his word ;)

Offline Bamse

• Second Lieutenant
  • Former 15th Hussar SCoH, 16e Hussard Cpt.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 16e_Huss_Lt_Bamse
« Reply #1092 on: March 16, 2018, 07:04:55 pm »
We actually Do shit this year, Erik a man of his word ;)

Yoran you fkn waffle. Don't disrespect my baguette

Current: 16e Regiment de Hussards - Lieutenant Bamse
Past Regiments: 15th Hussars - Staff Corporal of Horse | K1. Kungliga Livgardet Till Häst

Offline Zahari

• Major
  • Man with 0 ping Also known as Vicky ^^
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA N°8
« Reply #1093 on: March 19, 2018, 12:17:25 pm »
Im a little bit late but congrats for ur 3rd anniversary. 4e is a great regiment indeed and I wish you luck in the future and many more titles tho I would like to start a discussion about cav regs history. For me 7e under ur leadership Erik was and will be the best cav regiment ever no matter what 4e have achieved. I still remember playing againts you while I was in 14pk. I have never met such a strong and consistent opponent as 7e. Ofc 4e is much more dominant the through last years than 7e did, but we need to consider number of "good" regiments which 7e was facing in the past. Maybe not everyone will agree with me but skill level was a lot higher back in the days when u were leading 7e. Anyway congrats for ur 3rd anniversary one more time and I hope to see you on Bannerlord (sometime in the future maybe xD).
"Russia and Prussia, especially, tried to suppress both Polish culture and language and the Catholic faith. In response, the Poles developed one of the most intense and self-sacrificing versions of Romantic nationalism ever seen in Europe. "- Neal Ascherson

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Lieutenant General
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: March 19, 2018, 10:10:33 pm »
Im a little bit late but congrats for ur 3rd anniversary. 4e is a great regiment indeed and I wish you luck in the future and many more titles tho I would like to start a discussion about cav regs history. For me 7e under ur leadership Erik was and will be the best cav regiment ever no matter what 4e have achieved. I still remember playing againts you while I was in 14pk. I have never met such a strong and consistent opponent as 7e. Ofc 4e is much more dominant the through last years than 7e did, but we need to consider number of "good" regiments which 7e was facing in the past. Maybe not everyone will agree with me but skill level was a lot higher back in the days when u were leading 7e. Anyway congrats for ur 3rd anniversary one more time and I hope to see you on Bannerlord (sometime in the future maybe xD).

This is a pretty interesting point you're making. I already had this discussion with some of the 4e members and we asked ourselves who would win if today's 4e was to face the 7e from 2014.
Honestly it's pretty impossible to guess I think. The 7e was pretty lethal back then and winning the first CNWL with it was really a good achievement, but I could really say the same about the 4e, except it didn't collapse multiple times throughout the years.
I'm not sure I agree about the skill level of the rest of the community thing though. It was pretty tough back in 2014 with regiments like the 8e, the 14pk, the 15th etc, but it's also very hard today with the 8th, the Nr6, the 9e... I would say it's as hard to keep winning today as it was back in my 7e years. If it wasn't then we wouldn't have to put up a hell of a fight to get the wins we need all the time.
fuck erik
fuck erik
yeah fuck erik
fuck erik
fuck Erik
i love erik