Author Topic: Bot Survival NA - Sponsored with Quantum Impulse Gaming  (Read 271848 times)

Offline [BBG] Alpha

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Bot Survival NA - Sponsored with Quantum Impulse Gaming
« Reply #1470 on: July 22, 2016, 12:16:57 am »
I find it quite enjoyable reading some of the conversations on botsurvival these days. So many people think admins are badmins, sadmins, analmins, etc. Can't imagine why, it couldn't be the admins fault for changing their names to these right?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 12:22:57 am by [BBG] Alpha »
It does not matter if you are the happiest person.. An unfortunate weeper.. A powerful beast.. Or a terrifying creature.

We are all equal, in the eyes of the Reaper.

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
« Reply #1471 on: July 22, 2016, 01:40:59 am »
Nickname: Mitchell - USMC_Sgt_Mitchell
GUID: 829805
Steam: [1stKGL] Mitchell
How active can you be?: I can be on everyday, mostly EU times of course but nothing wrong with having somebody admin at EU times.
Current Regiment/Clan: 1st King's German Legion (EU), USMC (NA)
Admin experience: I have been an NCO in / leader of an EU reg for two years, so all of the regiment servers, Tropical_Paradise and Trench Battle Official back in the day when it was possibly the most popular EU server (long live the 2nd!)
Why do you want this role?: After playing on the server, long into the early hours of the morning, it finally hit me that the server was worth playing, because for some reason, stabbing bots over and over again cannot get boring. Anyway, I wish to be an active admin, of course, who recruits for the USMC (not that we need anymore recruits) and makes sure the server is running smoothly, dealing with the rule breakers with the correct punishments.
Isn't Mitchell already an admin?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1472 on: July 22, 2016, 01:54:11 am »
How active can you be?: I can be on everyday, mostly EU times of course but nothing wrong with having somebody admin at EU times.
Admin experience: I have been an NCO in / leader of an EU reg for two years, so all of the regiment servers, Tropical_Paradise and Trench Battle Official back in the day when it was possibly the most popular EU server (long live the 2nd!)
Why do you want this role?: After playing on the server, long into the early hours of the morning, it finally hit me that the server was worth playing, because for some reason, stabbing bots over and over again cannot get boring. Anyway, I wish to be an active admin, of course, who recruits for the USMC (not that we need anymore recruits) and makes sure the server is running smoothly, dealing with the rule breakers with the correct punishments.

no, that's NA Mitchell who has admin
click here to join the 84th

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: July 22, 2016, 05:15:33 am »

Who is NA Mitchell? When was the last time he was on?

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: July 22, 2016, 05:34:39 am »

Look at the opening post of the thread and he's King Mitchell. I don't remember the last time he admined or played NW

Offline Nr9_Toki

• Private
  • What if the MG42 was invented in the 1800's?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: HMKingGeorgeIII
« Reply #1475 on: July 22, 2016, 09:18:55 am »
I find it quite enjoyable reading some of the conversations on botsurvival these days. So many people think admins are badmins, sadmins, analmins, etc. Can't imagine why, it couldn't be the admins fault for changing their names to these right?
I remember back in Feburary, someone called an admin a Satadmin. (Satinist Admin)
lol'd i rule dem soldats all dayyyyy

Offline Officer_Shadow

• Sergeant
  • Trust me, I don't have 20 wives.
    • View Profile
    • Steam
  • Nick: Ze_Mormon
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1476 on: July 22, 2016, 09:21:59 am »

I've seen Trumpmin. Damn good one imo.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help." - President Reagan

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: July 22, 2016, 06:17:59 pm »

Look at the opening post of the thread and he's King Mitchell. I don't remember the last time he admined or played NW
Lol ok, then I'll remove him from the admin list. 

Offline The Dopamine Cleric

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: July 25, 2016, 10:35:19 am »
Nickname: Klerik
GUID: No idea.
Steam: Klerik
How active can you be?: Daily
Current Regiment/Clan: None.

Hello. I am a reenactor with the New Mexico Militia Reenactors 72nd Company. I have played MnB, NW for bout 4 years now, and would like to apply as admin for this server.

Admin experience: Current Admin at http://www.nma-fallout.com_forums

Admin staff referrals at RPGCODEX.net

Why do you want this role?: I've been on a lot, and management of trolls gets tiresome, as well as broken maps. I would like the ability to make battles move as quickly as possible with the least amount of fuss. Another reason I would like this role, is because the admin VT has, in my mind, abused his roll as admin. Disrupting games that are in progress on several occasions, overturning votes, messing with game code, kicking people who disagree with him, and being an all-around cunt that shouldn't be admin.

No offense, he's probably 14 years old or so.

Anyways, I will be able to be on daily. I work as an insurance advisor, so I can pop in and out at random if need be. I am in North America, Mountain Time.

I am 27, Male.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 10:37:07 am by The Dopamine Cleric »

Offline vt

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: **vt**
« Reply #1479 on: July 25, 2016, 10:56:03 am »
Seriously Klerik u applying for admin ?lol  ...  I just kicked this guy for  trolling, he  cursed at me on server caling me " retarted fucking admin " because bots were set in melee mode and he was ragging  (from all 60 people hes the only one complained about it)  heres screenshot  (only admins on my friends list can see it)  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198219157817/screenshots/           You have attitude problem Klerik  all 59  people on server liked bots charging melee ur the only one complained about it (cursed at me about it). About other accusations  that im disrupting game  how about u show some screenshots first because u were already kicked for insults that came from ur lieng mouth.Dont brake rules and there will be no problems.And maps that i changed because on some maps bots dont work if u still dont  know that. P.S  Im happy your 27 ... thats good ... but hate to break it to u  "kid" im older.

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: July 25, 2016, 10:58:46 am »
Well, it has happened more than once. You also kicked me constantly before I ever "Cursed" at you. Forgive me for being annoyed at your hard-headed management strategies.

Anyways. Yes, I am applying for admin.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: July 25, 2016, 11:02:33 am »
all the admins from 2015 are the best minus john sanders

Offline vt

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: July 25, 2016, 11:07:17 am »
It cut off my post. Klerk  from all 59 people ur the only one who was ragging about it (bots were  set in  melee for 1 round).You have temper problem.And about your accusations saying im changing maps and all other stuff how about you show screnshots first  because you already  acused me with your mouth  caling me  "fucking retarted admin) .I only chnage maps when they broken and bots stuck  .     P.S   Im happy  you 27  ...but im older.  And i dont need u to dictate me  what to do on server  i have server rules for that.  Heres screenshot where he calls me names on server and kicked for it  http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/268346544585800601/FDDF4D41221ADF4917116AF7B758A07E954543F5/

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: July 25, 2016, 12:59:20 pm »
Hey man, you mad bro?

I just disagree with your admin style bro.

Offline vt

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: July 25, 2016, 01:39:16 pm »
Press Esc and click Show Rules and next thing u do..read!... thats my style,deal with it!!.
 I guess u didnt know im keeping screenshots on trouble makers now.. well surprise. 
  P.S   And im not your bro.