Author Topic: [FG]Sword Duel Tournament [7th of June]  (Read 16834 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: [FG]Sword Duel Tournament [7th of June]
« Reply #135 on: June 04, 2014, 02:08:00 pm »
Thanks for saying Caskie, Falk accepted as reserve and Bashy added in Caskies place.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #136 on: June 04, 2014, 07:25:33 pm »
Well, I feel sorry to announce you that ... But after a short talk with Herishey, it seems that I made a huge mistake considering the organisation of the NWEC final because it will be the same date than the Sword Duel Tournament.
I can assure you that If we could move the date, we would. But the thing is that the NWEC has already lasted too long and we already moved the date too many times with Lamehorse, so we basically won't change it, time aswell than date.
Knowing that Herishey is the organisator of the event but also a player of the UK Team, aswell as Axiom, Evanovic, Fatkoala,Posh, Bashy, Mopin and Deans and me, Lubu and Sinjide for the French Team, he had no choice than to cancel the event. It won't be postponed for the simple reason that Herishey won't have any time left after this date.

I hope that you will all understand that he is not, in any case, responsible of what happened here. It was simply a lack of communication between both captains, so If you want to rage on someone, better add me on steam now. However, even having that in mind, I doubt it would have really change something anyway, because saturday was simply our best date.

Really sorry about the inconvenience but I do hope you won't blame Herishey for something he is not responsible of.

Have a good day. Tardet.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 04, 2014, 07:28:02 pm »
^Sadly what Tardet says is true, although I will not actually cancel the tournament until tomorrow as I am trying to find some way around it (though so far no luck). At some point tomorrow I will decide if the tournament is to be cancelled or not.

Apologies for the inconveniences caused here, I know many players were excited about this tournament and maybe in the future some time away when I have time I can host the tournament (Over 4 weeks time).
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Sir_Spill

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Some sort of a generalist
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rdFG Robert Murphy
« Reply #138 on: June 04, 2014, 07:30:36 pm »
:-[ that's  a Shame Laddies
No hard feelings   ;)
I only hoped that we had some rly nice melee video on YouTube  :'(
Regiment history:
15thHussars_CoH_Sir_Spill | 3rdFG_Sjt_Robert_Murphy-Gren Company | 93rd_Sjt_Robert_Murphy
NA 71st_Rgl_Sir_Spill

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 04, 2014, 07:32:10 pm »
:-[ that's  a Shame Laddies
No hard feelings   ;)
I only hoped that we had some rly nice melee video on YouTube  :'(
I'm sure the final/semis would have been very interesting fights. Nonetheless the tournament may go ahead in the distant future.

Offline Sir_Spill

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 04, 2014, 07:32:32 pm »
Nice!!!
Bud I rly hope you will find a new date soon
Then I can plan it :D
Regiment history:
15thHussars_CoH_Sir_Spill | 3rdFG_Sjt_Robert_Murphy-Gren Company | 93rd_Sjt_Robert_Murphy
NA 71st_Rgl_Sir_Spill

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 04, 2014, 07:33:46 pm »
Sry for the dubble post
Bud I rly hope you will fined a new date
Then I can attend again :D
Summer (5-7 weeks time) would be the next best time for me but I fear many people will be busy then.

Offline Sir_Spill

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 04, 2014, 07:36:17 pm »
For me i am working,
 if I have the date a good time before the event it self I can plan it with my job :D
Regiment history:
NA 71st_Rgl_Sir_Spill

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 04, 2014, 07:38:22 pm »
I could also do it in my next half term but that's another 10+ weeks. :P

Offline Sir_Spill

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 04, 2014, 07:46:56 pm »
Pls don't  :o
Regiment history:
NA 71st_Rgl_Sir_Spill

Offline Markle_Dyke

• First Sergeant
  • Great Greasy Pizza
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Markelelelel
« Reply #145 on: June 12, 2014, 02:41:00 pm »
aww
Great Greasy Pizza

gif me

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #146 on: June 08, 2017, 10:36:28 am »
Probs would have won it ngl
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 08, 2017, 10:37:28 am »
I swear I did host this in the end just on another thread.