Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars > Modifications

Have a question about Modding? Ask Here!

<< < (360/362) > >>

element812:
Здравствуйте,как сделать для мода NW чтобы лодки на карте были в воздухе? Как поднять уровень моря или что чтобы можно было летать-плыть по воздуху?

Waffss:
Hi, I recently followed Naveys guide on implementing fixing and unfixing bayonets. https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=17793.msg733177#msg733177
I got it to work and now I'm wondering how to implement dropping or removing the little butter-swords that are meant to attach as bayonets when a bayonet is attached.
I'm only learning so an explanation would be nice if possible, Thanks

Woeski:
       (agent_unequip_item,":cur_agent","itm_bullets"),

This line is used by the script that removes your cartridges while underwater, so I guess you could use a similair mechanism.

Admeditly I did not put too much effort in researching this answer but hope it helps.

Hinanawi:
How to add a new multiplayer mode, like invasion into NW?

usnavy30:

--- Quote from: Hinanawi on January 11, 2021, 07:47:07 am ---How to add a new multiplayer mode, like invasion into NW?

--- End quote ---
This requires scripting: custom scripts written of code to add functionality for a new game mode. A lot of work involved, I would imagine. It is not a simple endeavor. One would have to learn how to code first, and then seek to learn scripting or finding a scripter.

--- Quote from: Waffss on July 27, 2020, 01:44:26 am ---Hi, I recently followed Naveys guide on implementing fixing and unfixing bayonets. https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=17793.msg733177#msg733177
I got it to work and now I'm wondering how to implement dropping or removing the little butter-swords that are meant to attach as bayonets when a bayonet is attached.
I'm only learning so an explanation would be nice if possible, Thanks

--- End quote ---
Well I'm glad to check the forum again on this occasion. Hello, I created that tutorial thread. The way it works, if I recall, we created multiple lines of code in module_items.py file of the Module System where we had separate models and item codes for fixed bayoneted muskets and muskets without bayonets (including the ranged and melee versions, as the tutorial shows). The bayonets were visual, in the sense they were not their own item code for the feature. If you are referring to the butter-swords that some infantry classes carry, those are separate items for melee weapons in the module_items file. You would need a custom script to auto-drop a bayonet when a certain action is triggered (such as switching weapons). I am not sure if there is a similar script to use as a base for this idea. It's been a long time. Hope this helps.

Edit: I did not see at first that this post was from July of last year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version