Author Topic: Request Unban from 15th Human vs Bots  (Read 830 times)

Offline HawkonPC

• Captain
  • 4e Hussard's Amateur Brigadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Request Unban from 15th Human vs Bots
« on: July 08, 2014, 10:27:30 am »
My ingame name is 65th_Maj_Alexander_McAlpine and i have just been permenantly banned from 15th Human vs Bots.
There was no warning or reason given and i had done nothing in the game that woudl get me banned- infact, i had literally just joined and had been in about 1 minute (approx) i hadn't even got a kill to give you an idea for how long i was actually ingame.
I was banned by 15th_Light_Col_CENKRIS.
I am aware that (i believe it was yesterday) one of our Lt made a comment supposedly accusing an admin of being a 'badmin', he was joking. None the less if that was your decision to ban him, fair enough, you had every right to and your decision will be respected.
However there was literally no reason for 2 of our other members who happened to be playing at the time to be banned too. I must assume that i was a continuation of this banning spree and i suppose the 15th aim is to ban the entire 65th?
This is rediculous and i ask of you to unban all 65th members expect for 65th_LtOH_Foffe who did deserve what he got (and he has admitted that it was his fault)
I have proof of the ban in the form of a screenshot the second afte i was banned which tells me who did it and even shows my tags (not sure if helps but oh well, i have it anyway)
Please get back to us as soon as possible and please end this childish behaviour.
-Maj Hawk

Name under which you were banned - 65th_Maj_Alexander_McAlpine
    Server(s) 15th Human vs Bots
    See above for details
    09:15- 08/07/14
    GMT
    And apolagies, how do you find your ID?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 10:30:31 am by HawkonPC »

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Request Unban from 15th Human vs Bots
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 11:16:15 am »
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=309.0

Read the tittle, and the last few pages, + this comment I made for others :

Their server, their rules, they do whatever they want on and basically don't give a shit to what you can think about them. That's quite the same about the groupfighting server back in the past, when the 91st was hosting it, the difference is just that 91st was a really good regiment when the 15th is not.

So better just find another server, cause they will not unban you, and all that you will get by posting here is a mute.

Also to people thinking that by banning players with absolutly no reason, the server is less populated, it's not the case. At 1:00am, today, the server was at like 96 people, definately the most populated server on NW. That's why they don't give a shit to your request, and will never do as long as they will have so many people playing on their server.

Deal with it and move on, as I do, there are plenty of other servers you can still play on, make to the 15th Human Vs Bot, all the bad publicity you can, If you want to, but not on this thread.

You won't get any unban on FSE, I hope that's been clear for you.

I just want you to avoid some punishement like mute or watch which would be an inconvenient on the forums. I hope you got my point.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Request Unban from 15th Human vs Bots
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2014, 01:13:23 pm »
They have a no unban policy.  Server owner can do whatever he/she/it wants on their server.   Like it or not  is irrelevant.  Your best bet (if there is one) is to talk to the server owner(s) to see if the bans can be undone as posting here wont get you anywhere.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.