Author Topic: Why are we letting known cheaters participate in tournaments/leagues?  (Read 6705 times)

Wursti

Re: Why are we letting known cheaters participate in tournaments/leagues?
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2020, 02:15:26 pm »
all these ppl using autochamber omg

Phailur

« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2020, 03:22:36 pm »
You simply can't prove it. People are just saying that they know when someone is cheating while they don't even know how the cheats work and didn't do any research about it.

Simple example : After seeing cheaters videos, I can tell you that an auto chamber does not help you to stab at the right time, it only automatically makes the right stab (up or down).
Conclusion : People like Lebrave, firefly or Mels are not cheating but just good at chalbering. :)

mels is though so shit example

Elsse

« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2020, 03:25:57 pm »
all these ppl using autochamber omg
And those autostunchambers godness

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2020, 03:38:15 pm »
You simply can't prove it. People are just saying that they know when someone is cheating while they don't even know how the cheats work and didn't do any research about it.

Simple example : After seeing cheaters videos, I can tell you that an auto chamber does not help you to stab at the right time, it only automatically makes the right stab (up or down).
Conclusion : People like Lebrave, firefly or Mels are not cheating but just good at chalbering. :)

Dear Fotin,

Clear nonsense and absence in your words. Whatever you tried to point out with what you've said is clearly WRONG and lack of understanding in particular order(Autochamber does NOT work like this, none of them worked on that matter of what you've stated)
Really wrong visual of your current statements against cheating/cheaters

Me myself have been used to test and use them as Educational Purposes only any kind of cheat out there in this game such as: Auto-kick evade Autochamber Autoblock Aimbot  UnlimitedZoom(putting it here cause many of you think it gives you some sort of advantage but it just distracts your eyes watching your enemies on your far left leaving you die for not being aware enough infront of you)

Autochamber have always been that kind of glitchy, not working properly , not understanding its basics sincerely its just scripts that u modify into your game,
clicking LMB & RMB & scroll at the sametime makes the autochamber release at the correct time with the up-to date autochamber versions of this game(currently all outdated & out of order)

« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 03:44:47 pm by Muhataa »

Elsse

« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2020, 04:01:00 pm »
Hello guys, very interesting thread

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2020, 04:18:36 pm »
HeLlO GUyS

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2020, 04:44:03 pm »

Dear Fotin,

Clear nonsense and absence in your words. Whatever you tried to point out with what you've said is clearly WRONG and lack of understanding in particular order(Autochamber does NOT work like this, none of them worked on that matter of what you've stated)

Me myself have been used to test and use them as Educational Purposes only any kind of cheat out there in this game such as: Auto-kick evade Autochamber Autoblock Aimbot  UnlimitedZoom(putting it here cause many of you think it gives you some sort of advantage but it just distracts your eyes watching your enemies on your far left leaving you die for not being aware enough infront of you)

Autochamber have always been that kind of glitchy, not working properly , not understanding its basics sincerely its just scripts that u modify into your game,
clicking LMB & RMB & scroll at the sametime makes the autochamber release at the correct time with the up-to date autochamber versions of this game(currently all outdated & out of order)

Yes we already all knew you were a GIGA cheater thanks for telling us again

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2020, 04:46:36 pm »

Dear Fotin,

quite impressive to think im cheater lmao

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2020, 04:51:20 pm »

Dear Fotin,

Any enhancement or altercation to the game that gives you an advantage no matter how small over the opponent is a cheat, and you've used plenty of them, now I dont really care since you were bad anway lol but dont act like you didnt  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2020, 05:00:55 pm »

Dear Fotin,

Any enhancement or altercation to the game that gives you an advantage no matter how small over the opponent is a cheat, and you've used plenty of them, now I dont really care since you were bad anway lol but dont act like you didnt  ;D ;D ;D
i think you  didn't read the last things at all, if i were a cheater i'd be on top lmao
and please don't take yourself as no1 you are way too worthless in many situations pls
cba watching a guy waiting his team to make the move for him  :-\

Offline Shogun.

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sunset
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2020, 05:52:43 pm »
Selling cheats for Educational Purposes only, pm me here or via steam

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2020, 06:24:12 pm »
Not gonna vouch for such reseller actually, his price went from 20 euro to 30 for past few months. You can get better options in my market tho, we've got good sales for newcomers, hit me up in Steam if you are interested.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sH1pu4Ka
« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2020, 06:30:19 pm »
imagine cis dogs that I won 3-0, 7-0, try to sell cheats hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
[07:00]
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen

Offline TheBaker

• Agent of Chaos
  • Captain
  • Leader of the 33rd Royal Horse Artillery
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Lt_TheBaker
« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2020, 06:38:12 pm »

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie